Phulwa

India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

PhAb/JayGun Shelter|BarshonSiMeheki,TeriMeriKahani (Page 24)

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mimi_s

Dolly ...honestly I dont remember writing this ...can u tell me in which context I had written this???Even I hope they r in touch but I really dont know if they actually are...Confused
mimi i don't now the context but i rem u were talking abt A & S & FF & discussing ur PMs.i think it was in previous AT!! u said that "its gud that they r still in contact wid each oder"!!ConfusedConfused

@anu i rite clicked on ur sig of JayGun(is it sig??) but its only giving option of copy & not copy image URL & even in my dashboard's preferences i've 2 click on edit of profile & it opens a box like this
basic,  contact details, about me, signature, preferences

after this wat shud i do??Confused

Edited by tiny15 - 13 August 2012 at 12:28pm

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mimi_s

Ok...actually we dont gt pakistani channels here...i used to gt Geo at one time i think but nt nw...i used to watch the talk shows and interviews and stuff...it was niceSmile

Yup, there are nice programmes...when it plays on local tv, we get subtitles but when I watch on the channel itself, there's none, so thought would have trouble understanding urdu but surprisingly i do get the words, so taking a huge liking to it right nowTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

Yes! I remember SRK in those for veer-zara, the uniforms really look great..especially where the **n are so nicely m*scl*ed..coughBlushing
Don't know, we are so not good at patience. *taps foot impatiently*ROFL
I know it's not B..but the situation reminded me of it..and cough it turned B.ROFL
Shukriya *aadab gesture*, cough..yes, the dooki has to be gehra too, and very long lasting...shutting upROFLROFL

Yup,..AAHH, cough, that'll be the exception maybe..cough, Darn! **n always have the weapon to strike back...shutting up for goodROFLROFL

Yup and also S in mausam cough. Hated the movie but just that one scene of S in uniform...*drools* Blushing
Yup it has to be esp long lasting cough with extra time for FP cough and then some deep under water dubkis cough shutting up too.ROFLROFL

@Bold- AAHHH! That sounds so...cough cough cough..images!ROFLROFL
Strike back **ey will for sure and really what a weapon cough leaving the poor unarmed victims helpless and writhing under **eir w**ght as they strike cough...really shutting up.ROFLROFL

beebutterfly

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Thanks. :) 

Haha, I was so surprised to see them there really because Fawad lives in the other city and I didn't know he shot for dramas here too. Khair, doesn't matter. Even my friend got a chance to meet him but well over it now. New crushes on the list! Tongue

What?! I don't think so...um nopes thing coming to mind. Rehne do always finding a chance to grill me on even when I say the most harmless innocent things. *tortured look*ROFL

New crushes on who's list..yours or hers? Kidding! but yup, right, there are lots of fishes in the sea...shutting up ROFL

Dont worry...I will try to remember it before we leave *evil gleam*..and since when do you say innocent things?ROFLROFL

Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

New crushes on who's list..yours or hers? Kidding! but yup, right, there are lots of fishes in the sea...shutting up ROFL

Dont worry...I will try to remember it before we leave *evil gleam*..and since when do you say innocent things?ROFLROFL

Exactly! Plenty more to play around with cough shutting up too.ROFL
And, when you are done with the show will hopefully share a maze ki video with you. Its actually a parody of the show but I found it pretty hilarious, hope you do too. Tongue

Since I learned to talk. I mean I always say the most innocent of things, its just the listener who derives the other meaning. So what I can do? *innocent shrug* ROFLROFL

beebutterfly

mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

[QUOTE=mimi_s]Dolly ...honestly I dont remember writing this ...can u tell me in which context I had written this???Even I hope they r in touch but I really dont know if they actually are...Confused
mimi i don't now the context but i rem u were talking abt A & S & FF & discussing ur PMs.i think it was in previous AT!! u said that "its gud that they r still in contact wid each oder"!!ConfusedConfused

Hey really dont know what i was talking abt at that point of time...sorry...I could have meant someone else...cause i really dont know if they r in touch...hmmm there was this pic of Ajay and Mohit at the opening of some icecream parlour...I may have been talking abt thm...

tiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

@anu i rite clicked on ur sig of JayGun(is it sig??) but its only giving option of copy & not copy image URL & even in my dashboard's preferences i've 2 click on edit of profile & it opens a box like this
basic,  contact details, about me, signature, preferences

after this wat shud i do??Confused

Here this is the thing just copy it. 

[ IMG ] http://i.minus.com/iz7g5Qemqd5d2.gif [ / IMG ]

Now you are doing it right so far in the Update Profile section go to 'Signature', there you will see a small box appearing wahan par just paste the above given link. But remove all the spaces. Do NOT give any space between the bracket and IMG or between the bracket and the url. Try and see. 

tiny15

mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
AANNUU...its past midnight here...so HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY...Big smileBig smilePartyEnjoy...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Amerestiny15

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phulwa Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index