Phulwa

India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

PhAb/JayGun Shelter|BarshonSiMeheki,TeriMeriKahani (Page 23)

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
hi  mimi & ami !!SmileSmile
@mimi u'd once written in previous AT that "they r still in contact". do u mean JayGun??and if u mean it by them then did u read sumthing like this sumwhere or sum1 told u!!Confused
tho ami'd told me that it means JayGun r in contact thru oder means except FB but bcoz u said this thing so i want 2 get it clear from u bcoz i really want them 2gether on-screen again as a lead couple!! bcoz i think PhAb story was incomplete esply in terms of proper execution!!Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beebutterfly

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Hogaya change? Chalo good, welcome back to your place. LOL

I'm sorry I don't know being a bit too moody these days even I'm not liking this change but I can't help it. And I know its not good to rub it off on others so will try to get my mind in the right place. :) 

@Sig- Oh I love both! Okay so I don't remember that yellow dress scene because most probably I skipped that epi but I remember the other one! If I'm not wrong its when he takes for ice cream right? Yeah, when I watched it on TV I was like 'oh they are here! They are here!' LOL
Actually that ice cream place is a cafe and its right here in my city! And I love their muffins lol khair I was pretty disappointed over the fact that they had shot the scene right here and I never got a chance to meet them. *emo* TongueROFL

Feeling pretty stuffed right now so guess I'll skip it, hope you are enjoying yours. Later! :))

Arey, why sorry? No one can control their moods, and you are not rubbing it off anyone. Can just hope you feel better for your own sake, not to please anyone else :))

@Sig- Thanks, the maker did a great job. And that yellow dress scene was in the last epi I watched, loved the scene, cough..EmbarrassedTongue..and yes the other is when he takes her for ice-cream.
Oh wow! I can imagine, that must have felt like a missed opportunity. Wished you had been there at the moment too, you would have met them and the same time, the camera might have caught the real starTongue

Why is the word stuffed reminding me of something? Did we deduce something B with that? Darn! Would have grilled you if not for my bed memory caseROFL

Ameres

mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Dolly ...honestly I dont remember writing this ...can u tell me in which context I had written this???Even I hope they r in touch but I really dont know if they actually are...Confused
Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

:))

Yes, sure..cough..can I say my matlabi side never thought that like that until saw the uniform, think liked that more than anything...ROFLROFL
Exaclty! It's so unfair...poor us, when will the great and free ones make their apparition?ROFL
@Lamp and sea of pl...- This makes me remember a shair: Yeh ishq nahin asaan, bas itna samajh li jiye, ek aag ka dariya hai, aur doob ke jaane hai..cough.. hope I said it right, and think I'm sounding mad, so shutting upROFLROFL

@Facts- When you say can't share here, i know it is interesting..coughTongueROFL
Loved that! Yup, glad to hear that too...yay! That's shows our superiority, at least it proves how much more intelligent we areTongue

Yup, I will. Thanks :))

**n in uniform have great charm cough. I have always had a thing for airforce pilots cough shutting up. Blushing
Seriously man! How long more to go?ROFL
Oh god! Yes the shair is right but sadly its not B! Poor Ghalib! Aaj rooh tadap rahi hogi.ROFL
But wow the way your mind works! Wah wah! Aap tu chah gaye. cough...true doob ke hi paar lagien gey. Bahut gheri baat kardi aapne.ROFLROFL

Yup, we definitely are more focused and superior than them, at least don't get distracted so easily by whats in front of us. Tongue
cough...will this fact remain true when h*** makes an appearance? shutting up.ROFLROFL

beebutterfly

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
MIIIMIII :D

Wished A had gotten a nice love story where there's no opposition to him too. *biased* Tongue

Oh, the sigs are actually from a pakistani show I'm currently watchingTongue
Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

Arey, why sorry? No one can control their moods, and you are not rubbing it off anyone. Can just hope you feel better for your own sake, not to please anyone else :))

@Sig- Thanks, the maker did a great job. And that yellow dress scene was in the last epi I watched, loved the scene, cough..EmbarrassedTongue..and yes the other is when he takes her for ice-cream.
Oh wow! I can imagine, that must have felt like a missed opportunity. Wished you had been there at the moment too, you would have met them and the same time, the camera might have caught the real starTongue

Why is the word stuffed reminding me of something? Did we deduce something B with that? Darn! Would have grilled you if not for my bed memory caseROFL

Thanks. :) 

Haha, I was so surprised to see them there really because Fawad lives in the other city and I didn't know he shot for dramas here too. Khair, doesn't matter. Even my friend got a chance to meet him but well over it now. New crushes on the list! Tongue

What?! I don't think so...um nopes thing coming to mind. Rehne do always finding a chance to grill me on even when I say the most harmless innocent things. *tortured look*ROFL

beebutterfly

mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged

Ok...actually we dont gt pakistani channels here...i used to gt Geo at one time i think but nt nw...i used to watch the talk shows and interviews and stuff...it was niceSmile

beebutterfly

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

**n in uniform have great charm cough. I have always had a thing for airforce pilots cough shutting up. Blushing
Seriously man! How long more to go?ROFL
Oh god! Yes the shair is right but sadly its not B! Poor Ghalib! Aaj rooh tadap rahi hogi.ROFL
But wow the way your mind works! Wah wah! Aap tu chah gaye. cough...true doob ke hi paar lagien gey. Bahut gheri baat kardi aapne.ROFLROFL

Yup, we definitely are more focused and superior than them, at least don't get distracted so easily by whats in front of us. Tongue
cough...will this fact remain true when h*** makes an appearance? shutting up.ROFLROFL

Yes! I remember SRK in those for veer-zara, the uniforms really look great..especially where the **n are so nicely m*scl*ed..coughBlushing
Don't know, we are so not good at patience. *taps foot impatiently*ROFL
I know it's not B..but the situation reminded me of it..and cough it turned B.ROFL
Shukriya *aadab gesture*, cough..yes, the dooki has to be gehra too, and very long lasting...shutting upROFLROFL

Yup,..AAHH, cough, that'll be the exception maybe..cough, Darn! **n always have the weapon to strike back...shutting up for goodROFLROFL

Ameres

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phulwa Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index