Phulwa

India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

PhAb/JayGun Shelter|BarshonSiMeheki,TeriMeriKahani (Page 22)

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

I know, must be busy times for you. Hope it's not tiring you too much :)

Yes, the afternoon practical wasn't on today so I was the only one left and didn't have anyone to talk to, but they corrected it and now I'm living at my own place, so that's goodTongueLOL

It does NOT bother me, just get a teeny meeny bit worried when you are a little too silent, I know you are not feeling too good then Tongue

@Sig- Okie, will put it upTongue

Will go have dinner. Catch you later! :))

Hogaya change? Chalo good, welcome back to your place. LOL

I'm sorry I don't know being a bit too moody these days even I'm not liking this change but I can't help it. And I know its not good to rub it off on others so will try to get my mind in the right place. :) 

@Sig- Oh I love both! Okay so I don't remember that yellow dress scene because most probably I skipped that epi but I remember the other one! If I'm not wrong its when he takes for ice cream right? Yeah, when I watched it on TV I was like 'oh they are here! They are here!' LOL
Actually that ice cream place is a cafe and its right here in my city! And I love their muffins lol khair I was pretty disappointed over the fact that they had shot the scene right here and I never got a chance to meet them. *emo* TongueROFL

Feeling pretty stuffed right now so guess I'll skip it, hope you are enjoying yours. Later! :))

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beebutterfly

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
thanx a lot anu!! and 4 using it as avi i've 2 do like u told abt avis in general??Smile
mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Hi...SmileSmileSmileSmile

Saw the promo of the next epi of the telefilm which has Karan singh Grover and Anita (Dont remember her surname)...it really looks nice ...funny and sweet ...wish Ajay had gt to do something like thisSmile...and mst imp  seem a love traingle...

Edit...i mean doesnt seem a love traingle...

Edited by mimi_s - 13 August 2012 at 12:00pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

beebutterflytiny15

mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Hey where is Anu??

beebutterfly

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Oh you came, wasn't expecting to see you. But good that means the headache isn't bothering you now. Hope it never troubles you again. :) 

Oh wow! Now thats some good news, cough you sure ** is like your br* cough? I mean nothing wrong in giving a chance cough? TongueROFL
Kidding! Really why does it happen that all the good ones are either taken or too older and you consider them your bro? Sad.ROFL
The lamp idea actually sounds dangerous but I know where you are going with it so cough have to say good one. Yes the bright halo and heat from the bo..cough I mean surrounding would be enough to throw p**pl* in sea of pl...cough shutting up.ROFLROFL
Haha! Yeah ab tu IF is also understanding our dil ki baat without saying. Kind of scary.ROFL

@Facts- Okie, as you say...was just reading some interesting ones but too bad I can't share here. Tongue
Okie sharing one just for the sake of it. It's not so B but really makes me happy; woman power! Tongue
Most men immediately exhibit a decline in mental performance when interacting with women - Women do not have this problem.

@Class- Oh, then you must have gotten very less sleep. Hope you rested well when got back home. As you like, I would only say take good care of yourself and stay healthy and smiling. :))

:))

Yes, sure..cough..can I say my matlabi side never thought that like that until saw the uniform, think liked that more than anything...ROFLROFL
Exaclty! It's so unfair...poor us, when will the great and free ones make their apparition?ROFL
@Lamp and sea of pl...- This makes me remember a shair: Yeh ishq nahin asaan, bas itna samajh li jiye, ek aag ka dariya hai, aur doob ke jaane hai..cough.. hope I said it right, and think I'm sounding mad, so shutting upROFLROFL

@Facts- When you say can't share here, i know it is interesting..coughTongueROFL
Loved that! Yup, glad to hear that too...yay! That's shows our superiority, at least it proves how much more intelligent we areTongue

Yup, I will. Thanks :))

Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

thanx a lot anu!! and 4 using it as avi i've 2 do like u told abt avis in general??Smile

To use it as your Avi like the one you see in left side under my username then you just have to right click on the image, click on 'copy image URL' and then go to 'Preference' section in your Dashboard. There in the box given just paste the image URL. 

If you want put as a signature like coming under your posts then go to 'signature box' in the dashboard and there paste the url like this. 

[  IMG  ] image URL  [ / IMG ] 

Do NOT give any space between the URL and the brackets and NO spaces between the img and brackets either. Hope this helps. :)

tiny15

mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Ami who r theses new people in your sig??

beebutterflytiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Hey Mimi! 

Yup saw that too and it looks fun. True its not a love triangle but a very simple one. Even Shilpa's story was not really a triangle bus a bit complicated. 
Really hoping we get to see Ajays TF promo soon and yes he better have the most scenes and best role! ;)

beebutterflytiny15

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phulwa Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index