Phulwa

India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

PhAb/JayGun Shelter|BarshonSiMeheki,TeriMeriKahani (Page 21)

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Dolly- 
@Avi/Sig- There is nothing to type just go through the pages and see the creations. In order to put one in you profile you have to right click on one you like and copy its URL and then paste the URL in the signature box which you can find by going to your dashboard. 

Oh, yeah eating stuff jis ki taseer garam ho esp during summers is not good. Good to hear you are better now, take care. :) 

I know yaar and I read your post but how do we do it? I mean what post to make? Honestly I'm clueless at this point. Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 6:22am | IP Logged
anu yeah its difficult!!i m wishing sidra 2 cum back ASAP & start doing epi discussion & analysis of old epi rite from the days of shatru-phulwa!! and i also hope her IF prob gets solved!!SmileSmilewe missed them at that time as i was not active in this forum but more busy on that crap UT forum. and luk this show is getting crappier day by day but still on-air!!DeadDeadDeadDead
i don't know why it happens wid me that the show which is really difft & gud & i like them ,thye've 2 end like this either early or early widout getting 2 see  proper exceution of the story & its end!!OuchOuch but UT like shows which earlier were gud but later on bcum dragfest don't go off-air!!DeadDeadDeadi wish & hope JayGun do cum 2gether on-screen as lead couple in sum gud show!!SmileSmileSmile

@avi & sig thanx 4 the info but i was also asking that from where i get those pics in IF bcoz u told me abt sum gallery or shop but how can i find it??ConfusedConfused

Edited by tiny15 - 17 November 2012 at 12:02pm

Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 6:41am | IP Logged
@Dolly- 
Yes hoping too that Sidra comes soon and we get to discuss old epis. :)
As for the show, its the way it goes. Audience likes watching the same old saas bahu sagas thats why these crap shows are still running.

Hoping the same that we see our JayGun together soon. :) 

@Avi/Sig- Oh acha, see here is the Phulwa creation gallery some nice stuff present here from where you can chose. 

Also this is the avatar/signature section. Different galleries are present here and you will just have to look through them to find what you like. Sadly no Phulwa stuff here because hardly anyone watched it. But if you want you can put some other sig/avi from some movie or other show. Hope this helped. :)

Okay I really need to go now, later! 

tiny15

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 6:52am | IP Logged
thanx a lot anu!!SmileSmileSmilebut from where did u get ur current JayGun avi??Confusedbcoz i think these types r not here!!Smile
beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

AAAMMMIII !!! :)) 

Good idea, maybe the tall dark and h*nds*me instructor is quite cough I mean helpful and you get to practice a lot.ROFL
AAHH! cough cough true, that will be one dangerous storm and blow away with pl...I mean with its intensity so yes pinning down hard it is cough.ROFLROFL
@broken heart- LOL! Thanks for telling because this time I thought you had put it khud se as a way of saying that blown away tent will leave you heart broken.ROFL

At times we don't plan things, they just eventually happen. :) 
And sorry that comment came out like that, I was not miffed. Its just me running after stupid things like title and votes so I understand. I mean its just us four or five so jo bhi title ho kya farak padta hai. LOL
Please don't say sorry, I'm fine. :) 

@Facts- Yes, you are having a good memory today. Sigh my luck!ROFL
Sure will share the link and you can enjoy all. =P 

Lol, that was twisted but sweet too. Thank you, wish you too have an amazing day and are all smiles. Really hope you are feeling better today and headache is not bothering you again. :)) 

More like ugly duckling here haha! =P
No it wasn't lame but good, I can't even manage that and its almost afternoon. LOL

And...is IF showing the correct time? Why are you up so early? When do you sleep?! Okay, wrong question must be an early class, practicals started? 
But still I hope you didn't wake up early just to leave the hi post. Ami! Honestly as much as I love talking to you and your posts do make me smile but I would hate to think that you are sacrificing your sleep for this. If its an afternoon class then okay but no need to get up at 6 in the morning to make post esp not when you are not well. Ouch

Please get some rest when you are back and take good care of yourself. Okay catch you later beautiful. :))

cough..this makes me have a B thought which I probably should shut up about...cough, a tall dark and h*nds*m* ne*ghbor just became a coast guard and cough, it sounds so close to lifeguard...nice na?..shutting up, unfortunately, **'s like my bro...so too bad *DisapproveROFLROFL
Maybe like in those movies, there'll a lamp in the tent and due to the movement of the..cough...wind, it'll fall down and create a ring of fire around the bod...I mean the tent..shutting up for good ROFLROFL
Good thing I said it then...sometimes I think IF tries to be evil and dumps unwanted emotions on me...or maybe it knows my dil ki baat ROFLROFL

Hope it doesn't happen this timeTongue
It's okay, I'm just glad you weren't miffed. Was hating the fact that you might have gone to sleep feeling like that :))

@Facts- No, it's fine, no need for the link. Will play around with these ones, then when I'm feeling evil, will get the others out of youTongueLOL

The headache didn't bother me much today. Thank you :))

If you were busy, then I would say rumpled beautiful duckling but no way uglyTongue

Um, yup that's the correct time, didn't go to sleep directly after sehri because it would have been futile. Will be having early morning to late afternoon classes from today, except on fridays, then just afternoonTongue...but that's fine, it's the time I need to wake up anyway :))

:))

Ameres

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Yes, had logged in but something or other keeps coming up. Afternoons are not the best time its like chaos right now. Khair, why bored? No class right now? Then enjoy the free time, talk and gossip with friends. Tongue
Oh ho, hope they correct it soon. No you are not boring me, glad you came but too bad I missed you. ;( 

Hm, long day I suppose. Hope you are having fun right now with your friends or enjoying some lecture. Have a good day! :) 

I'm fine, sorry my bad mood bothers everyone. Its just that last night mom was saying something and just...was kind of distracted. Sorry about that. 

@Sig- Nice, if you like it go for it. Waiting to see it. Tongue

Okie hope you are having a good time now hope to catch you later. Take care! :))

I know, must be busy times for you. Hope it's not tiring you too much :)

Yes, the afternoon practical wasn't on today so I was the only one left and didn't have anyone to talk to, but they corrected it and now I'm living at my own place, so that's goodTongueLOL

It does NOT bother me, just get a teeny meeny bit worried when you are a little too silent, I know you are not feeling too good then Tongue

@Sig- Okie, will put it upTongue

Will go have dinner. Catch you later! :))
Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

thanx a lot anu!!SmileSmileSmilebut from where did u get ur current JayGun avi??Confusedbcoz i think these types r not here!!Smile

Yeah this one I requested a member to make it for me thats not in gallery. But if you like it you can use it. :)

tiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

cough..this makes me have a B thought which I probably should shut up about...cough, a tall dark and h*nds*m* ne*ghbor just became a coast guard and cough, it sounds so close to lifeguard...nice na?..shutting up, unfortunately, **'s like my bro...so too bad *DisapproveROFLROFL
Maybe like in those movies, there'll a lamp in the tent and due to the movement of the..cough...wind, it'll fall down and create a ring of fire around the bod...I mean the tent..shutting up for good ROFLROFL
Good thing I said it then...sometimes I think IF tries to be evil and dumps unwanted emotions on me...or maybe it knows my dil ki baat ROFLROFL

Hope it doesn't happen this timeTongue
It's okay, I'm just glad you weren't miffed. Was hating the fact that you might have gone to sleep feeling like that :))

@Facts- No, it's fine, no need for the link. Will play around with these ones, then when I'm feeling evil, will get the others out of youTongueLOL

The headache didn't bother me much today. Thank you :))

If you were busy, then I would say rumpled beautiful duckling but no way uglyTongue

Um, yup that's the correct time, didn't go to sleep directly after sehri because it would have been futile. Will be having early morning to late afternoon classes from today, except on fridays, then just afternoonTongue...but that's fine, it's the time I need to wake up anyway :))

:))

Oh you came, wasn't expecting to see you. But good that means the headache isn't bothering you now. Hope it never troubles you again. :) 

Oh wow! Now thats some good news, cough you sure ** is like your br* cough? I mean nothing wrong in giving a chance cough? TongueROFL
Kidding! Really why does it happen that all the good ones are either taken or too older and you consider them your bro? Sad.ROFL
The lamp idea actually sounds dangerous but I know where you are going with it so cough have to say good one. Yes the bright halo and heat from the bo..cough I mean surrounding would be enough to throw p**pl* in sea of pl...cough shutting up.ROFLROFL
Haha! Yeah ab tu IF is also understanding our dil ki baat without saying. Kind of scary.ROFL

@Facts- Okie, as you say...was just reading some interesting ones but too bad I can't share here. Tongue
Okie sharing one just for the sake of it. It's not so B but really makes me happy; woman power! Tongue
Most men immediately exhibit a decline in mental performance when interacting with women - Women do not have this problem.

@Class- Oh, then you must have gotten very less sleep. Hope you rested well when got back home. As you like, I would only say take good care of yourself and stay healthy and smiling. :))

beebutterfly

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phulwa Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index