Phulwa

India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

PhAb/JayGun Shelter|BarshonSiMeheki,TeriMeriKahani (Page 19)

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

Okay I guess I should start with the goodnights. Really dont wish to go,Ouch but trying out the experiment of sleeping early for some days *sherlock homes look*Tongue

Anu, smile! :D

Mimi, you better find a good excuse..because cant miss A's return. Apply your evil side and trap them into changing channelsTongue

Oh you are leaving really early today but guess thats how its going to be. And health is more important so anything for that. Just take care and get well soon. :)) 

Okie have a good night sleep and wake up feeling fresh and healthy! :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beebutterfly

mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
OK its 1pm..even I need to go
Goodnite people...Smile

Ameres

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

No don't do that, I'm always relying on you so please keep them active! Tongue

I know we badly do and there was also an almost k**s scene and it was like so hot. Wish A gets to do something similar. Tongue

Ah! Matlabi! No will let S be there just to catch him and then after that we shall enter the scene to hold him and take care for him cough.ROFL

Okay, for you, will deny them a holiday *mahaan look*ROFL

There was...Ah, would have been rushing to it if it had been A but now will only feel annoyed it isntROFL...so better wait for his...cough, the way the pics were looking, hoping there's one k**s scene too, they cant waste such a nice setting...shutting up ROFL

cough..okay, that sounds better *eager smile*, so you guys hold him while I take care by doing m to m *sweet look*...I mean ** could fall unconscious due to some difficult step, so will have to help..coughROFLROFL

Okie, guess will go now. Sigh.

Goodnight and cough in cr*mped tent dreams ROFL

Catch you tomorrow. Have a bright and happy day. Goodnight and sugar coated dreams both of you!HugHug

Ameres

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
ok frnds me  2 going  2sleep!! gud nite & sweet dreams!!SmileSmile
Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mimi_s

OK its 1pm..even I need to go
Goodnite people...Smile

Thanks Mimi, that was a good observation. Tongue
And I'm fine, no need to worry about me. :)) 

Alright goodnight and sugar dreams. Take good care of yourself, hope to catch you soon! Hug

beebutterfly

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Oh you are leaving really early today but guess thats how its going to be. And health is more important so anything for that. Just take care and get well soon. :)) 

Okie have a good night sleep and wake up feeling fresh and healthy! :)

Nopes, not going to be like that for long. Once I get rid of this, back to normal *stubborn look* :)

Thank you. Sleep tight you too. :)

Goodnight my Anu!Hug

Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 1:44pm | IP Logged

Okay, for you, will deny them a holiday *mahaan look*ROFL

There was...Ah, would have been rushing to it if it had been A but now will only feel annoyed it isntROFL...so better wait for his...cough, the way the pics were looking, hoping there's one k**s scene too, they cant waste such a nice setting...shutting up ROFL

cough..okay, that sounds better *eager smile*, so you guys hold him while I take care by doing m to m *sweet look*...I mean ** could fall unconscious due to some difficult step, so will have to help..coughROFLROFL

Okie, guess will go now. Sigh.

Goodnight and cough in cr*mped tent dreams ROFL

Catch you tomorrow. Have a bright and happy day. Goodnight and sugar coated dreams both of you!HugHug

Yes hope there is one, at least something. Today there was a really good dance sequence as well, kind of hot but...obviously was wishing it was A. LOL

Meanie! No way letting that happen. I mean lil sis you don't have any first aid training so let me do that while you go bring some water cough.ROFL

Ah! So mean of you. Goodnight and pinned in tent dreams.ROFL

Sorry even my bache kuche creative cells seem to have died down. LOL

Have a good day and take care. Goodnight and beautiful dreams! Hug

beebutterfly

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 2:00pm | IP Logged

Nopes, not going to be like that for long. Once I get rid of this, back to normal *stubborn look* :)

Thank you. Sleep tight you too. :)

Goodnight my Anu!Hug

Its okay, happens after a point; we all move on and it makes sense. Managing classes and all together is not easy upar se we used to spend too much time here definitely not good for health and nor otherwise. My classes starting soon too so guess will be coming here less. But hope to keep meeting you guys. :) 
And don't think I'm being sad or otherwise I know what I'm saying. :)

Goodnight hon, take care and hope to catch you soon. :))

EDIT- Since nobody bothered to reply so took the liberty of doing the title myself. No that it matters, khair going. 

Edited by Ameres - 12 August 2012 at 2:03pm

beebutterfly

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phulwa Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index