Phulwa

India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

PhAb/JayGun Shelter|BarshonSiMeheki,TeriMeriKahani (Page 16)

mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Anu u saw the telefilm today?? its one and haif hours?? I have a feeling Ajay one will b next week only...nt sure though...we will know once the trailers r out...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

beebutterflytiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

Anu, Mimi-

Noticed A changed his FB profile pic...you could check it out.Tongue

Thanks for telling. Eh...what is he doing? Some new role or fancy dress party? Tongue

And his DP! Why is J so dressed up? But lurve the way he is looking at her. EmbarrassedTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beebutterfly

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Yes please be less cruel if you want some cough good in return.TongueLOL

Yup did, it was good kind of rushed but guess because of less time still they did a good job. Lots of song and dance. Guess that will be common in all shows, hope we get to see Ajay performing on some good song too! :)

You are not feeling evil today,...that's why maybe my evilness is compensatingTongueROFL

Then will catch it later. Hope so too...wonder how he will fare though, maybe during his transformation, he became a pro at dancing tooTongueLOL
Hoping could be there in the rehearsals to catch him when he falls...shutting up ROFL

Edited by beebutterfly - 12 August 2012 at 12:51pm

Ameres

Jaya-V Senior Member
Jaya-V
Jaya-V

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
sure dolly i will try to come ..Smile

i was just seeing this  video on youtube ..i don't know you guys have seen it before or not Tongueits Ajay's visit in Rajasthan ..and he is in police uniform with sunglasses on WinkBlushingmeans Abhay's role LOLand sargun is there too as Phulwa ...but its only Ajay doing talking LOLhere 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameresbeebutterflytiny15

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged

I'm okay, just seeing your friends not well is not good. Constant headache is not good for health, so was just thinking. Khair, good you are fine. :) 

Sorry for disappearing just something mom was saying. 

Well, seeing you in a good mood, puts us in a good mood too, so you better chase the gloomy thoughtsTongue

Hug

Sorry, thought you were down.Tongue
Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mimi_s

Anu u saw the telefilm today?? its one and haif hours?? I have a feeling Ajay one will b next week only...nt sure though...we will know once the trailers r out...Smile

Yup its one and half hour with ads included. Well sorry but I hope its not next week because I won't be able to watch it then. I wish its after the next weekend. Sowwie you guys must be hating me for saying this. Tongue

beebutterfly

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged

Thanks for telling. Eh...what is he doing? Some new role or fancy dress party? Tongue

And his DP! Why is J so dressed up? But lurve the way he is looking at her. EmbarrassedTongue

Dont know what he's doing too...he looks weird!Tongue

The dressed up part intrigued me too,Tongue but yes, loved the way he was gazing at her,Embarrassed maybe he had been concentrating on the camera too, but then her hand came up on his shoulder and he got distracted and turned to look at her. Okay, that's my mind making up romantic thoughts againROFL

Ameres

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged

@ami i just saw ajay's Fb A/C & saw his frnd list!! but sargun is not there!!ConfusedConfusedeven mohit malik is there but not sargun!! i think once mimi said in one of her posts  that they r still in contact wid each oder!!but then why sargun is not in his frnd list!!ConfusedConfused

@anu plz post this youtube link which is provided by jaya on the front page of the AT alongwid interview segments!!!SmileSmile

Edited by tiny15 - 17 November 2012 at 11:07am

Ameres

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phulwa Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index