Phulwa

India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

PhAb/JayGun Shelter|BarshonSiMeheki,TeriMeriKahani (Page 150)

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mimi_s

Oh wow the next AT will b the 18th one...so that means it will b an adult AT...so guys in the next At...no coding...after all we will all b 18+ then...Smile

Ami...i am warning u ...if u have locked up an already starving monster...so once u unlock h**..then remember...no mercy...WinkROFL...I mean u will b asked to cook all sorts of food...chapatis...round buns...might gt some juice in return...ROFLROFL

Muah! What a thought. Yes, the next AT will be officially jawan! TongueROFL

Wow you are on a roll today. Lucky Ami I mean poor her so much cooking today woh bhi abhi and she doesn't even know how to cook. Hope she gets some breaks and cough yup some juice and bun would be nice. shutting up before she kills me.ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beebutterfly

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
frnds plz complete this AT ASAP!!i want  2post in new AT b4 going  2sleep!!Smile

@sidra where've u gone??Confused
beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mimi_s

Oh wow the next AT will b the 18th one...so that means it will b an adult AT...so guys in the next At...no coding...after all we will all b 18+ then...Smile

Ami...i am warning u ...if u have locked up an already starving monster...so once u unlock h**..then remember...no mercy...WinkROFL...I mean u will b asked to cook all sorts of food...chapatis...round buns...might gt some juice in return...ROFLROFL

Ah! That was BEST...Muah!ROFL
Yes, but I hope after leaving all coding, we'll still be here to celebrate the 19th AT ROFL

AAAHHH! Gosh! I'm screaming and running away nowROFL
cough, though like being evil, should probably give up on the idea of locking *pouts*...cough, but I don't know how to cook, will that help save me? *innocent voice*ROFLROFL

Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

Of course you would. Evil Meanie!ROFL

Yes, shuddup!...cough, but such a kind soul I am that cannot refuse food to it, *mahaan*...must be mad to be providing the materials for my grilling...so was only kidding, now can I go? *sweet smile* ROFLROFL
cough...waise locking **m up will not increase the hunger?...shutting up for goodROFLROFL

Proud to be! TongueROFL

Ah I know, so what are you cooking? Dessert mein kya hain? **u? shutting up.ROFLROFL
I really didn't think of that point but Mimi already answered that question of yours and yes it will. Poor you! Buahahahaha!ROFL

beebutterfly

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Finally AT finish! This one took longer. Lets move to the new one. Tongue

beebutterfly

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Maybe it did start like that I honestly don't remember. :) 

Meanie! For a change I do remember that, yup we can try that and act as if the innocent *s didn't quite understand what had happened and ** would have to explain step by step the detail of the n***t. cough wouldn't mind a little demo to support it cough shutting up.ROFLROFL

It's okay, not important...was just being sillyTongue

You do? *awed look*...sorry, feel like pulling your leg too much todayROFL
cough...yup, and ** would be so down that *e dont remember that **'ll try improving every time so that it is unforgettable not knowing it already is...cough, *evil*..but hope ** doesn't find out the truth warna confined to **d as punishment...cough..shutting up tooROFLROFL

Ameres

mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
is it time...can we move in ...in our Adult house???

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameresbeebutterflytiny15

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phulwa Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index