Phulwa

India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

PhAb/JayGun Shelter|BarshonSiMeheki,TeriMeriKahani (Page 149)

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
hi shobha!!SmileSmileIF i sreally weird 2day!!

@mimi even i'd noticed it wen i saw the epi on youtube bcoz this scene i missed on the TV!!Smile

@sidra where've u gone??Confused

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 55shobha

UFF IFAngryreally slow today i think i cant post today so best of luck for next AT and ajay dreams today
btw anu and ami what about our next AT awardsLOL
lets start it again naLOL

I know IF is acting too bad! Grr. :| 

Lol next AT is number 18, 25th AT pe karien gey. Silver jubilee celebrations! Tongue
Though I hope we make it that far. =P

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

beebutterflytiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mimi_s

Originally posted by beebutterfly

Ami...Big smileBig smile

I am being a good girl and nt asking ...what work had kept u busy...so late at nite...Big smile

MIIIMIII :D

Why am I always the one getting grilled? *sobs*ROFL 

Yes, i can see how well you are controlling the urge to ask...cough, maybe was checking under the b*d for some hunk...sorry, I mean monsters *scared look*ROFL
Hmm...so what did u gt...monster or hunk??Wink...Well maybe a hunk...who has the bhook of a monster...TongueROFL

Love the grilling! Tongue

A bhooka hunk cough I mean monster sounds so scary. No wonder you got late Ami...so did the monster got an opportunity to satisfy **s hunger? Or did you lock **m up and will feed later? cough shutting up.ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beebutterfly

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Oh you are talking about Ranbir and Pri and for a moment I was like...who? Such a tubelight I am. LOL
In the r**m...sorry I don't remember. Didn't like the movie much so watched it in fast forward. Tongue
Are you talking about that scene where Pri wakes up the next m*rning drunk and doesn't remember what happened last n***t? But wahan song tu nahi tha? :S
Sorry I'm adding to the confusion will shut up. Tongue

Must be my bed memory...but just thought the song started in the r**m...yup, I think that's the sceneTongue

You are not adding to it...no, actually you are *meanie look* ROFL

but cough...that reminds me of our convos of *s making as if *e don't remember what happened on the *R so that ** has to go about explaining and doing it again..cough...you probably dont rememer that as wellTongue ROFL

Ameres

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged

Hmm...so what did u gt...monster or hunk??Wink...Well maybe a hunk...who has the bhook of a monster...TongueROFL

AAHH, cough...what did I do...should have known this would fall back on me *sob*ROFL
It was a monster *lower lip tremble*...that's why I think it's better to run to my r**m right now to tackle it down maybe...shutting upROFLROFL

Ameres

mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Oh wow the next AT will b the 18th one...so that means it will b an adult AT...so guys in the next At...no coding...after all we will all b 18+ then...Smile

Ami...i am warning u ...if u have locked up an already starving monster...so once u unlock h**..then remember...no mercy...WinkROFL...I mean u will b asked to cook all sorts of food...chapatis...round buns...might gt some juice in return...ROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameresbeebutterfly

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

Must be my bed memory...but just thought the song started in the r**m...yup, I think that's the sceneTongue

You are not adding to it...no, actually you are *meanie look* ROFL

but cough...that reminds me of our convos of *s making as if *e don't remember what happened on the *R so that ** has to go about explaining and doing it again..cough...you probably dont rememer that as wellTongue ROFL

Maybe it did start like that I honestly don't remember. :) 

Meanie! For a change I do remember that, yup we can try that and act as if the innocent *s didn't quite understand what had happened and ** would have to explain step by step the detail of the n***t. cough wouldn't mind a little demo to support it cough shutting up.ROFLROFL

beebutterfly

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Love the grilling! Tongue

A bhooka hunk cough I mean monster sounds so scary. No wonder you got late Ami...so did the monster got an opportunity to satisfy **s hunger? Or did you lock **m up and will feed later? cough shutting up.ROFL

Of course you would. Evil Meanie!ROFL

Yes, shuddup!...cough, but such a kind soul I am that cannot refuse food to it, *mahaan*...must be mad to be providing the materials for my grilling...so was only kidding, now can I go? *sweet smile* ROFLROFL
cough...waise locking **m up will not increase the hunger?...shutting up for goodROFLROFL

Ameres

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phulwa Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index