Phulwa

India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

PhAb/JayGun Shelter|BarshonSiMeheki,TeriMeriKahani (Page 143)

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Shobha- They are beautiful. Akash-Neeti. Day Dreaming

A big thanks to Saher for making them. :) 

Please post them in the Ajay AT too! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

beebutterflytiny15

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 3:54am | IP Logged
@anu & shobha hi!!yeah avi is gud but i m not liking jen here. but Ajay was luking so cute & sweet!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by tiny15 - 01 December 2012 at 8:21am
Reenatyzed IF-Addictz
Reenatyzed
Reenatyzed

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

@anu & shobha hi!!yeah avi is gud but i m not liking jen here. but Ajay wa sluking so cute & sweet!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
i also dont like jen so much but jidhar ajay udhar shobhaEmbarrassed

Edited by 55shobha - 29 August 2012 at 4:09am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Reenatyzed IF-Addictz
Reenatyzed
Reenatyzed

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Shobha- They are beautiful. Akash-Neeti. Day Dreaming

A big thanks to Saher for making them. :) 

Please post them in the Ajay AT too! 
ok posting there too

tiny15

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 55shobha

@anu & shobha hi!!yeah avi is gud but i m not liking jen here. but Ajay wa sluking so cute & sweet!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
yeah i know!!WinkLOLu know in this TF tho both luked gud but chem was not as much gud  btn Jen & Ajay as its btn Sargun & Ajay!!Smile
Reenatyzed IF-Addictz
Reenatyzed
Reenatyzed

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 8:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by 55shobha

yeah i know!!WinkLOLu know in this TF tho both luked gud but chem was not as much gud  btn Jen & Ajay as its btn Sargun & Ajay!!Smile
agreeSmile

tiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Dolly- Yup, Ajay and Jen do not share that bang on chemistry, the way JayGun shared. There was a definite spark in JayGun that can't be matched. But Ajay-Jen still looked decent enough together I believe. :) 

tiny15

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

AAAMMMIII !!! :)) 

Good afternoon. Tongue

You know I don't do breakfast unless I'm holidaying. Anyways.

Oh again late? Why do I get a feeling its because of these posts? Classes are more important, you don't need to come here unnecessarily. Please don't get me wrong but I feel bad thinking that you always come to say hi and probably get late because of all that. Sorry agar bura laga. 
Now I hope you did some breakfast before rushing out. And please get some snacks to eat during the break, don't stay empty stomach for so long. Take care. :))

Thanks, but the quite opposite happened. Khair, nothing can be done as of now. Will just wait and see how things unfold. Hoping for good. 

Was staring at the dance pic of AN (A looks adorableBlushing) and the song got stuck in my mind. I had always find it as a sweet song but now even that is sounding B...the lines 'mil jayaien is tarah do lahrien...' cough it paints quite a picture of the meeting **e is hoping to have. So cl*s* that...oh you get the drift.ROFL

Hope you were on time and the classes were less torturous and you had fun. Yup later. Take care! :))

Ah! That was a good afternoon!Tongue

Yes, I know...I'm sorry.

No, there wasn't much traffic today so I got there faster than expected, not late after all. Oh! I didn't mind that. Even without logging in, I always end up doing things which make me rush, lol. But yes, next time I feel I'm going to be late because of a post, I wont come :)
Wasn't supposed to have any breaks between the classes today, but the second prof delayed by some minutes, so managed to grab a bite, thank you :)

Oh!Ouch
The day must not have been great for you. I really hope things work out too. It'll be alright, IA :)

Stop staring at him...that's reserved for meEmbarrassedROFL
Yup, he did look adorable...but AAHH, cough I see your B mind was working too well..cough, yes it sounds like a such nice meeting..but the line that follows phir ho naa judaa...I hope **e meant only for a max of 10 mins cough...shutting upROFL

Thanks, classes were not bad. Okie, catch you later! :)

Ameres

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phulwa Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index