Phulwa

India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

PhAb/JayGun Shelter|BarshonSiMeheki,TeriMeriKahani (Page 139)

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidra08

Originally posted by saba113

hello girls ...ek pardesi apany ghar lout ayaLOL

@sidra what was that kick picture PM for Confusedtunay mujhe laat mariShocked..nahi chodon gi tujhe
and see my kick's effect you came here Winkbtw that was from dolly too ...LOL
sidra don't worry i'd told her abt the kick & it was from me also!!Big smileBig smile

Edited by tiny15 - 30 November 2012 at 12:13pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BeautifulSoul_

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

Ah! That sounds soBlushing..suddenly wish P had tried to run away, coughBlushing

Or maybe A would have set out on the journey with her, in the train dibba...and cough..I mean sort out their differences through discussions...cough..ROFL

Good idea! Now do an update on A-N in train ka khalli dibba! Tongue
Remember we are discussing this for AP? Now do it on AN. Dono kaam hojaine gey. TongueROFL

beebutterfly

mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Anu ...PLS do elaborate the dangerous plan..Wink...Ami i like your train dibba wala idea too...pls write in detals...

Anu do take care...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameresbeebutterfly

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Good idea! Now do an update on A-N in train ka khalli dibba! Tongue
Remember we are discussing this for AP? Now do it on AN. Dono kaam hojaine gey. TongueROFL

Meanie!...always trapping meROFL
AAHH, why didn't your bed memory work here...Shuddup! warna will make mimi remember you are quite free for the moment hence can take up this assignment in the name of friendship *sweet evil smile*.ROFLROFL

Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 1:32pm | IP Logged

Anu, take care, okie? *tight hug*

cough...feel like telling you to elaborate on the dangerous plan...cough, will kidnap her by force, then come back home through a short cut in the jungle.*innocent*...shutting up ROFLROFL

7 am alarm? *narrows eyes*...cough, hope **e managed to get some sl**p before that also...shutting upROFL

Yup, thanks. :)) 

Good idea, shelter part two finally happening cough.ROFL

Yup I meant **e would be fast a sl**p before that you know a good cough can result in a deep slumber so **e must be dozing off peacefully and miss the alarm! Plan successful! TongueROFL

beebutterfly

saba113 IF-Dazzler
saba113
saba113

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

@saba i know there was ramdan & eid but after that u bcame "gayab aaya" like sidra & oders!!Confused
and now wat happened @ BV forum!! i just read ankit's posts there oderwise rest r now busy bashing jagya instea dof gauri. i think now its gauri's turn 2 get bashed properly!!Smile
gayab aya ...ROFLtrue i was indeed gayab aya here ...BV exactly this is problem members here even some AnSh fans are busy bashing Jagaya defending Gauri he did so wrong with her Deadi mean are we on name of being women  so hypocrates that we always blame a man if a woman is being unfair to him ...Deadi really loved mahi and ankit's posts there they are sensible people taking view sensibly rest are mostly bunch of  idiots at one moment are preaching that a woman should never accept a cheater husband at other o so what if Gauri cheated him he should be loyal pet of her Deado Gauri should file a case against him how dare he leave her like this ..what the hell ..? what kind of disgusting approach is this ..if a person is realising his mistakes thats so wrong he found an excuse to leave Gauri ...Deadhe found left Gauri when he found she cheated him or before that he left her .Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BeautifulSoul_tiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mimi_s

Anu ...PLS do elaborate the dangerous plan..Wink...Ami i like your train dibba wala idea too...pls write in detals...

Anu do take care...

Lol I have no idea. I only typed dangerous because couldn't think of anything else.ROFL

Yes Ami detail please. Tongue

I'm fine, just a bit hungry but not in the mood to eat so...but sleep will take care of everything. :)

beebutterfly

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 1:38pm | IP Logged

Meanie!...always trapping meROFL
AAHH, why didn't your bed memory work here...Shuddup! warna will make mimi remember you are quite free for the moment hence can take up this assignment in the name of friendship *sweet evil smile*.ROFLROFL

What can I do if you provide opportunities to be trapped? *innocent shrug*ROFL

Your evil plans won't work and will be phuss like before. Buhahahaha! TongueROFL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phulwa Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index