PhAb/JayGun Shelter|BarshonSiMeheki,TeriMeriKahani - Page 119

Posted: 11 years ago
frnds plz complete this AT ASAP!!i want  2post in new AT b4 going  2sleep!!😊

@sidra where've u gone??😕
Originally posted by mimi_s

Oh wow the next AT will b the 18th one...so that means it will b an adult AT...so guys in the next At...no coding...after all we will all b 18+ then...😊

Ami...i am warning u ...if u have locked up an already starving monster...so once u unlock h**..then remember...no mercy...😉🤣...I mean u will b asked to cook all sorts of food...chapatis...round buns...might gt some juice in return...🤣🤣

Ah! That was BEST...Muah!🤣
Yes, but I hope after leaving all coding, we'll still be here to celebrate the 19th AT ðŸ¤£

AAAHHH! Gosh! I'm screaming and running away now🤣
cough, though like being evil, should probably give up on the idea of locking *pouts*...cough, but I don't know how to cook, will that help save me? *innocent voice*🤣🤣

Originally posted by beebutterfly

Of course you would. Evil Meanie!🤣

Yes, shuddup!...cough, but such a kind soul I am that cannot refuse food to it, *mahaan*...must be mad to be providing the materials for my grilling...so was only kidding, now can I go? *sweet smile* ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
cough...waise locking **m up will not increase the hunger?...shutting up for good🤣🤣

Proud to be! ðŸ˜›ðŸ¤£

Ah I know, so what are you cooking? Dessert mein kya hain? **u? shutting up.🤣🤣
I really didn't think of that point but Mimi already answered that question of yours and yes it will. Poor you! Buahahahaha!🤣
Finally AT finish! This one took longer. Lets move to the new one. ðŸ˜›
Originally posted by Ameres

Maybe it did start like that I honestly don't remember. :) 

Meanie! For a change I do remember that, yup we can try that and act as if the innocent *s didn't quite understand what had happened and ** would have to explain step by step the detail of the n***t. cough wouldn't mind a little demo to support it cough shutting up.🤣🤣

It's okay, not important...was just being silly😛

You do? *awed look*...sorry, feel like pulling your leg too much today🤣
cough...yup, and ** would be so down that *e dont remember that **'ll try improving every time so that it is unforgettable not knowing it already is...cough, *evil*..but hope ** doesn't find out the truth warna confined to **d as punishment...cough..shutting up too🤣🤣

is it time...can we move in ...in our Adult house???