Phulwa

India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

PhAb/JayGun Shelter|BarshonSiMeheki,TeriMeriKahani (Page 138)

mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Hi saba...i am seeing u here after ages...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mimi_s

Yes Ami...if its abhay then Nitti also would b like P only...infact imagine Sargun playing N;s role...ok maybe the nite before she had planned to elope ...abhay would made an impromto plan of a hill station visit...and the effect of the visit would b such ...that she would b unable to leave...Embarrassed

Anu whats your take on Abhay nitti??Smile

Ah! That sounds soBlushing..suddenly wish P had tried to run away, coughBlushing

Or maybe A would have set out on the journey with her, in the train dibba...and cough..I mean sort out their differences through discussions...cough..ROFL

Ameres

saba113 IF-Dazzler
saba113
saba113

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

Originally posted by saba113

hello girls ...ek pardesi apany ghar lout ayaLOL

@sidra what was that kick picture PM for Confusedtunay mujhe laat mariShocked..nahi chodon gi tujhe
and where were u from so many days??Angry
and that kick was from me also!! bcoz u've gone 2 bV forum but didn't cum  here even once a day!!Ouch
hey dolly Big smileHaye Allah where was i ? i was on vacations and thenRamadan came and then Eid and then i am here now LOLBV forum i went there today but am disappointed what bunch of idiots and hypocrates are there leaving only few members ...

Edited by saba113 - 28 August 2012 at 1:21pm

tiny15

saba113 IF-Dazzler
saba113
saba113

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
hi mimi .Big smile.yes i came after a long time LOL

hi Ami ..Big smilei am fine hope you are doing great too 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

beebutterflytiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
I'm fine, had a biscuit with tea. I don't like night time binging so...khair will sleep ab subah hi khaogi. =P

@Abhay-Neeti- *ahem* Sounds quite interesting! True he would never let her walk out so easily. I'm sure he would make a cough very dangerous plan to make her stop. Tongue

Wow. Love your idea about visiting some stations cough the n**ht before. Definitely the next m*rn*ng she would forget to wake up and miss the 7 am alarm.ROFL

beebutterfly

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
@saba i know there was ramdan & eid but after that u bcame "gayab aaya" like sidra & oders!!Confused
and now wat happened @ BV forum!! i just read ankit's posts there oderwise rest r now busy bashing jagya instead of gauri. i think now its gauri's turn 2 get bashed properly!!Smile

Edited by tiny15 - 30 November 2012 at 12:12pm

saba113

BeautifulSoul_ IF-Sizzlerz
BeautifulSoul_
BeautifulSoul_

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saba113

hello girls ...ek pardesi apany ghar lout ayaLOL

@sidra what was that kick picture PM for Confusedtunay mujhe laat mariShocked..nahi chodon gi tujhe
and see my kick's effect you came here Winkbtw that was from dolly too ...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saba113tiny15

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

I'm fine, had a biscuit with tea. I don't like night time binging so...khair will sleep ab subah hi khaogi. =P

@Abhay-Neeti- *ahem* Sounds quite interesting! True he would never let her walk out so easily. I'm sure he would make a cough very dangerous plan to make her stop. Tongue

Wow. Love your idea about visiting some stations cough the n**ht before. Definitely the next m*rn*ng she would forget to wake up and miss the 7 am alarm.ROFL

Anu, take care, okie? *tight hug*

cough...feel like telling you to elaborate on the dangerous plan...cough, will kidnap her by force, then come back home through a short cut in the jungle.*innocent*...shutting up ROFLROFL

7 am alarm? *narrows eyes*...cough, hope **e managed to get some sl**p before that also...shutting upROFL

Ameres

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phulwa Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index