Phulwa

India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

PhAb/JayGun Shelter|BarshonSiMeheki,TeriMeriKahani (Page 136)

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mimi_s

@ Ami...if Ajay has to wear that kind of a scarf...then to he has to have the sadu look and yeas...stubble is a MUST and...short hairTongue

No matter how much i liked him as aakash...but noone can beat our Abhay...that was such an epic character...really really miss AbhayConfused

u know I was jst wondering what if nitti was married to Abhay instead of aakash...what would she do then...u think she would have dared to walk out on him?? or rather what would Abhay do if he found out that his wife was planning to elope with someone????

AMI pls write a Abhay nitti update...Tongue

ANU...where r u??
mimi plz i can't see my abhay wid any1 else except phulwa!!Ouchdon't say like this!!Ouch

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Ami Mimi- Hey! :))

I'm here, was out for dinner so got late. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beebutterfly

mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Anu...finally...SmileSmile

Loved your post...its so trueSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameresbeebutterfly

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
@sidra but i didn't see saba even on BV forum from last 3-4 days so wen did she go there??Confused
and yes do the honour!!LOL

Edited by tiny15 - 30 November 2012 at 12:08pm
beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged

@ Ami...if Ajay has to wear that kind of a scarf...then to he has to have the sadu look and yeas...stubble is a MUST and...short hairTongue

No matter how much i liked him as aakash...but noone can beat our Abhay...that was such an epic character...really really miss AbhayConfused

u know I was jst wondering what if nitti was married to Abhay instead of aakash...what would she do then...u think she would have dared to walk out on him?? or rather what would Abhay do if he found out that his wife was planning to elope with someone????

AMI pls write a Abhay nitti update...Tongue

ANU...where r u??

Yup,...then he would have been totally UFF!EmbarrassedTongue

True..sigh, miss Abhay. I dont think any other character would ever feel like that. 

AH!...then that would have been a different story..cough, if she was like P maybe she would have dared to walk out...but even then A would have made sure she regretted it, cough and probably punish her by being mean..until the day she realizes it was always him she loved..cough Blushing

I really wish I could...if only to please you, but don't think would be able to write anything good enough to read and time is like a big prob. Ouch..khair, let's see, when I'm free maybe will try somethingTongue

Hope everything's fine.

AAANNNUUU!!!

Edit-
Ah she's here! HugTongue

Edited by beebutterfly - 28 August 2012 at 1:04pm

Ameres

mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
dolly dont mind...chalo then lets imagine that Sargun is playing Nittis role...ok??Smile

Anu how was dinner?? meet anyone interesting who even looked good while eating??Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameresbeebutterflytiny15

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged

dolly dont mind...chalo then lets imagine that Sargun is playing Nittis role...ok??Smile

Anu how was dinner?? meet anyone interesting who even looked good while eating??Wink

Great question! Muah!ROFL

Yup, Anu...cough..anything more delicious than the dinner?..shutting up before you kill meROFL

Ameres

saba113 IF-Dazzler
saba113
saba113

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
hello girls ...ek pardesi apany ghar lout ayaLOL

@sidra what was that kick picture PM for Confusedtunay mujhe laat mariShocked..nahi chodon gi tujhe

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

beebutterflytiny15

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phulwa Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index