Phulwa

India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

PhAb/JayGun Shelter|BarshonSiMeheki,TeriMeriKahani (Page 135)

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

hi ami & mimi!! Smilei was asking abt u in my previous post on page 133!!
i was wondering 2day no1 is here!!

@shobha & sidra hi!!SmileSmilei'd posted abt u also on that page & this page also!!

Hi Dolly! :)

Yes, got a little late todayTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Hi Dolly...Smile

Ami thanks fr the link...lovely post as usual...and its grt to have others come and comment on Ajay...someone there even had Akash and nitti in her Avi...SmileSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

beebutterflytiny15

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidra08

hi mimi ,ami ,. dolly ...Hug.sorry i went to visit some other forums so late replying 

yes i have seen Ajay's TF ..it was just like Ajay...super

@dolly ..its jia 's bro wedding soon she must be really really busy these daysLOL  as for saba and fari they didnt come here Stern Smilelet me give them a kick they did came on IF today hope they drop in here soon LOL
but i want 2 give a kick 2 u 2!!AngryWinkwhere were u??u said u"ll cum after eid but didn't show up??Angry
u know i was so missing u & oders also!!OuchOuchOuch
and saba & faria came on IF then why didn't they cum here?? give them a kick 4 me also!!LOL
beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mimi_s

Hi Dolly...Smile

Ami thanks fr the link...lovely post as usual...and its grt to have others come and comment on Ajay...someone there even had Akash and nitti in her Avi...SmileSmile

Really? Will go and check out the Avi then...maybe I missed itTongue

Edit-
Saw it. Cute! :)

Edited by beebutterfly - 28 August 2012 at 12:56pm
beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
ANU! Where are you?Ouch
mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
@ Ami...if Ajay has to wear that kind of a scarf...then to he has to have the sadu look and yeas...stubble is a MUST and...short hairTongue

No matter how much i liked him as aakash...but noone can beat our Abhay...that was such an epic character...really really miss AbhayConfused

u know I was jst wondering what if nitti was married to Abhay instead of aakash...what would she do then...u think she would have dared to walk out on him?? or rather what would Abhay do if he found out that his wife was planning to elope with someone????

AMI pls write a Abhay nitti update...Tongue

ANU...where r u??

beebutterflytiny15

BeautifulSoul_ IF-Sizzlerz
BeautifulSoul_
BeautifulSoul_

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

Originally posted by sidra08

hi mimi ,ami ,. dolly ...Hug.sorry i went to visit some other forums so late replying 

yes i have seen Ajay's TF ..it was just like Ajay...super

@dolly ..its jia 's bro wedding soon she must be really really busy these daysLOL  as for saba and fari they didnt come here Stern Smilelet me give them a kick they did came on IF today hope they drop in here soon LOL
but i want 2 give a kick 2 u 2!!AngryWinkwhere were u??u said u"ll cum after eid but didn't show up??Angry
u know i was so missing u & oders also!!OuchOuchOuch
and saba & faria came on IF then why didn't they cum here?? give them a kick 4 me also!!LOL
i am ready to take a kick from you yes i said i will come after Eid but guests didnt leave for five minutes to come on IF with my cousins 24/ 7 chipku dragging me here and there  LOLi am so sorry for not coming up...saba ko shashank vyas fever chadha hoa hai so she came to praise his acting on BV forum onlyLOLi'll give her four kicks two from me two from you 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Hey! Great to see a full house tonight. :)

beebutterflytiny15

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phulwa Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index