Phulwa

India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

PhAb/JayGun Shelter|BarshonSiMeheki,TeriMeriKahani (Page 133)

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

You didn't sleep well...must be because of that catastrophic nightOuch..I like it more when you say Good AfternoonTongue

@Urdu- Yup, most of them are the same...but there are some alphabets which occur only in Urdu, like the Pe and Che, and the script is also more difficult than Arabic..so cant read it as easilyTongue
Thanks, but...you know how I am, l start something but there's no guarantee I'll finish, but hope I do this timeTongueLOL

You are not prying...actually another group had to submit reports today, so my group's practical got pushed to later...that was why was being a lazybones this morningTongue

AAHH,cough..yes, I guess so...or maybe red l*cy flag innocently standing but bull getting aro...I man enraged by the sight and charging to attack...yup, shutting up for good ROFL

Thank you :))

Arey no, just weird dreams that leave you restless. Then lo, Good Evening! Tongue

@Urdu- Yeah there are some alphabets which don't appear in Arabic. Lol seriously? Its just that I have always perceived you as someone who is very organized and finishes work, so who surprised to hear that. Tongue
I'm sure you will be able to learn it once you put your mind to it. :) 

Oh okie, hope you had a good then. Managed to catch some B phrase during the lectures? Tongue

The bull seems to be too cough B cough. The innocent red l*c* flag has to be careful otherwise it might be taken by surprise and that can be...scary. shutting up.ROFL

Great! IF is acting talli again. Gah. :|

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beebutterfly

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

This reminds me of a scene in a Marian Keyes book...the g*y brought **r to a special shop and **ey were the only *nes...but ** was really too BROFLROFL

@Sisters- Yes Meanie! Keep dumping the blame on others...but since I'm a little sis too, will hardly disagree over that.ROFL...but no need to say I'm sure I was an angel compared to you and my lil sis, everyone must have been dying to help meEmbarrassedROFLROFL
Me too always hoping could get some ideas for my assignments but alas! *sad look*ROFL...Poor bacha...I don't doubt you would have asked, I can hear your sis sigh of relief from here.ROFLROFL

cough, when writing that, had got the innocent thought that s*p*rh*ros weren't so good because some of them wear their *Gs over their clo...but later thought the same thing as you...ah! B minds...yup, scary.ROFLROFL
AAHH..cough, can't take the risk of missing the target so sl*w it is...cough, maybe ** will be deliberately extra sl*w so *e have to beg to speed up...shutting up for good nowROFLROFL

Edit-
Will go and grab a bite. Hope you had a great day and is smiling. Catch you later! :))

See all **n are like that so not taking any risk and not venturing into empty shops unless cough in m**d but no even then not. Prefer to be in my h**se. cough.ROFLROFL

Yup I can imagine what an angel you were, the horns on the head were there by mistake no? TongueROFL
Meanie! I do so much work for her now that its all equal. Now I'm proving to be the best lil sis. She even gave me a 'worlds greatest sister' mug. So there!ROFL

You innocent thought seems not so innocent. Where did this so called innocent came from? If they wear *Gs over their clo...what does that mean? I'm sure there must be an interesting reason behind it. Share now! TongueROFL
What?! AAHHH!! Gosh! That would be so cough B on their part. Meanies! But please for the f***t time go extra sl*w and g*ntl*. cough better shut up.ROFLROFL

Alright, hope you are enjoying your dinner. Will go too now. :) 

IF is acting really bad, its taking ages to open a page and post a comment. Ouch

beebutterfly

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Arey no, just weird dreams that leave you restless. Then lo, Good Evening! Tongue

@Urdu- Yeah there are some alphabets which don't appear in Arabic. Lol seriously? Its just that I have always perceived you as someone who is very organized and finishes work, so who surprised to hear that. Tongue
I'm sure you will be able to learn it once you put your mind to it. :) 

Oh okie, hope you had a good then. Managed to catch some B phrase during the lectures? Tongue

The bull seems to be too cough B cough. The innocent red l*c* flag has to be careful otherwise it might be taken by surprise and that can be...scary. shutting up.ROFL

Great! IF is acting talli again. Gah. :|

Ah! Then hope you get loads of nice dreams tonight. Okie, thanks!Tongue

@Urdu- You perceived well...but when what I'm doing is not necessary, the minute something important comes up, I put it off for later...and urdu is like a hobby right now, so will try and be regular about it Tongue
Yup, was just bugging my mom to explain why the 'He' is written that way at the end and middle of of a word,  I'm always missing it while readingTongueLOL

Sigh...nopes, didn't catch any B phrase, it was too complicated today, was concentrating like a good bacha...this class is turning to boringTongueROFL
Waise you think immediate or direct addressing modes can be considered B...probably notROFL

cough...yes, the l*cy red flag can be str*pped of its l*cy things and left bare by the bull, so best not to enrage it too much and get out of...I mean take the flag out its way...shutting upROFL

IF! :/

I hope it starts acting okay. Be back later! :)

Ameres

mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
why am I all alone??Confused

tiny15

BeautifulSoul_ IF-Sizzlerz
BeautifulSoul_
BeautifulSoul_

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
hello mimiHughow are you

tiny15

Reenatyzed IF-Addictz
Reenatyzed
Reenatyzed

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
hi i m again here for few seconds
just want to say good night ajay wink dreams

tiny15

mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Hi Sidra and Shobha...SmileSmile

Sidra did u watch Ajays TF??? How come u didnt come in the TMLS forum?? We missed u...

tiny15

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
hi any1s here??ConfusedConfused

anu, ami, mimi u r also not here??Confused

and where r sidra, jia, saba, jaya faria?Ouch i m missing all of u frnds!!plz cum back!!Ouch

Edited by tiny15 - 30 November 2012 at 12:03pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phulwa Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index