Phulwa

India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

PhAb/JayGun Shelter|BarshonSiMeheki,TeriMeriKahani (Page 131)

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Okay, I made a mess of the atmosphere.Ouch
I'm really sorry. Ignore me please.

Mimi- Yup, you didn't let me break your record. Meanie!...cough, guess on my h*n*ym**n, will break that then TongueROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameres

mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Goonite and sweetdreams...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameresbeebutterfly

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Ami its alright no need to smile just for us, I can sense somethings wrong. So if you wanna leave completely fine. Won't ask any further questions. I just hope you feel better soon and come back smiling. Take care hon. :))

Its almost one so even I'm off for the moment. Really hoping tomorrow turns out to be better. 

Goodnight and best happy dreams to both of you. Catch you tomorrow! Hug

Edited by Ameres - 27 August 2012 at 1:52pm

beebutterfly

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

No you must be tired so go I didn't mean to stop you. I don't mind you going early as long as you are smiling and okay. Sorry just forget everything. :)
Seriously you wanna leave its okay...even I'm going. :)

Sorry guess tonight is not just right...will say goodnights and leave. Hope to catch you guys tomorrow with a better day. :)

I know you didn't..sorry, don't know what took me to dump my mood around. Yes, let's forget this and go with a smile please :)

Edit-

I so wish didn't have to go like this...but okie, yup tomorrow will be better. :)) Goodnight and happy beautiful dreamsHug

Edited by beebutterfly - 27 August 2012 at 1:55pm
tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
ok frnds every1 is going so i m also going!!gudnite & sweet dreams!!Smile
but really where r oders?? sidra, jia, saba, faria, jaya & oders??
i hope they all also cum ASAP on both the ATs!!Ouch
Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

I know you didn't..sorry, don't know what took me to dump my mood around. Yes, let's forget this and go with a smile please :)

Edit-

I so wish didn't have to go like this...but okie, yup tomorrow will be better. :)) Goodnight and happy beautiful dreamsHug

Meh, its okay. Somedays are destined to turn out like that. Can just hope for a better tomorrow. 
Goodnight and hope to catch you real soon with a big smile. :))

beebutterfly

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
AAANNNUUU !!! :))

Good Morning :))

Um...thank you for putting up with me last night. *hugs* :))

Did I tell you went to the library to buy uni books yesterday...and bought a little book to learn urdu along? Tongue
Except stuck on the alphabets themselves because keep confusing them with Arabic ones Tongue

cough...have got microprocessor class today...but forgot to mention that the other day we talked about flags...and suddenly thought of a red flag in front of a charging bull cough...ok, shutting upTongueROFLROFL

Okie, will go check out the TMLS forum before going. :))

Have the best day ahead. Catch you in the evening, beautiful duckling!Tongue :))

Ameres

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Ah! Yes the beautiful budding flower, must be looking eager to be crushed cough I mean dangerous times yes checking is good cough. shutting up.ROFLROFL

Yes shuddup! But...its actually a nice thought cough. BlushingROFL
Yeah hoping they would be worn out by then, then will make **m take me shopping. Good way to check how much patience ** is cough and **s choice too. Maybe *e can select something sp*c*al t*g*ther cough...shutting up.ROFLROFL

Oh arts, lol I used to run away from it too and always asked my sis to help in that. Sigh...one good thing about elder sisters. LOL
Aw you still have to do yours? Goodluck with that! Hope you are all done and enjoying some free time now. :)

You finally did? Wow, good news.ROFL  Yes, better have a normal one no trust on these s*p*r h*roes cough.ROFL 
Btw there was one joke on s*p*r m*n too! G**l too s*p*r m*n: I didn't know you were a faster than a speeding bullet in **d too. cough guess someone was highly disappointed.ROFLROFL

Forgot this oneTongue

AAHH...cough, not eager to be crushed *innocent*...cough, but might reconsider if I find a h*nk under the **d...shutting up ROFLROFL

cough...your scheming evil mind is back at work...yup, torture **m with some shopping, I bet knowing where it will be used will make **m extra patient..cough, maybe ** will book the whole shop so **u can trudge around in them...while **'s the only spectator..cough ROFL
selecting something sp*c*al together sounds innocently cough suddenly...and I can hear **u using that sweet s*d*ctive tone to convince **m to come along..shutting up.ROFLROFL

Used to be good at drawing, so everyone assume I like it even if I don't...thought had gotten rid of it but kahan meri kismat? Yup, elder sisters have a tough time...especially, when the lil ones are spoilt brats who assumed  it's your duty to their workROFL

Yes, for the sake of pl...I mean humanity.. will give up on the s*p*rh*ro *pouts*...that would ensure normal *Gs also...AAHH, that's sounding cough..I meant they will be w*rn inside... shutting upROFLROFL
AAHH...cough, yup poor g**l, must have wished for extraordinary cough..but got extraordinary speed instead..cough ROFLROFL

Ameres

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phulwa Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index