Phulwa

India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

PhAb/JayGun Shelter|BarshonSiMeheki,TeriMeriKahani (Page 13)

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mimi_s

AAANNNUUU...love your sig love your sig...love it...Big smileBig smile,,,pls dont change it soon...Big smile

Loved all the GK...specially the dolphine and the one after that...LOLLOL...
i actually knew abt the sleeping pill one...pls dont gt me wrong...had read it in papers ROFLand I want all the other Gks...i am nt going to search them on google...

AAAMMMIII...hows your headache??? I am convinced that our habit of sleeping late and staring in our lappy fr long is giveing us this headache...

Thanks, won't change soon. :) 

LOL! Dolphins one was too much to process. Sure will share the link you can read them! Tongue

I'm seriously hating the fact that you two are not well, so wish could do something to make you guys better. Guess the AT is not doing good to you two. Sigh...all I can say is take care and please get well soon. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beebutterfly

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Good you are, hope you are always healthy and happy. :)) 

Haha, yeah I hope ** does. I know you will, I guess crampy place, being close cough...does help.ROFL

@Sig- Thats cute and so true! Shopping is more better. LOL

AAHH, cough...good point, and maybe the jungle atmosphere might trigger some wild instincts..shutting up ROFL

Lol, that scene was so funny, and the way she is thinking that while looking at the shop, is mad and cute. Guess I'll keep it for a tonightTongue

Ameres

Jaya-V Senior Member
Jaya-V
Jaya-V

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged

haye mein vari jawan  how many of you are fida on this evil smile Evil SmileHeartDay Dreaminghow can anyone look so hot even when giving evil look Stern Smile...haye Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

beebutterflytiny15

mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Ami...whats wrong with us??? we r even coding the word...sleep???ROFL

Waise even I had a headache from the evening ...and nw its accompanied with a back ache,,,,I really feel its all the stress which gives me these pains...I also have a headache when I catch cold

Dont worry I am sure u will feel better soon...Smile

beebutterfly

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mimi_s

Anu...I am jst STARING at your sig...jst STARING...pls dont expect me to talk much with u guys...cause I cant type while staring...Wink  love them and oh sooo miss them...Cry...this was one of the lst times we saw them together offscreen...one thing suddenly struck me...no matter how good Ajays Telefilm turn out to b...it will nt b another Abhay Rai Singh or another Phulwa...Ouch...and thats sooo sad

Ami...love what your sig says.LOLLOL...but if the guy is A...then who wants to exchange???Wink

Yup, the two of them were looking great there. A was always doing the step a little awkwardly and S was trying not to laugh almost. LOLSigh, miss them big time. You are right, that's what always strikes me. Whatever show they do, it'll never be the same as Phulwa. 

Glad you liked it...if the guy is A, you can be sure not exchanging him for anything in the world..cough..shutting up.ROFL

Amerestiny15

mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Jaya...love the pic...even though I havent seen this serial...yeah he looks hot in any situation...Smile

Jaya-Vtiny15

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Hi Jaya!Big smile

Haye, what pic did you post? He's looking so bad in that...uff!...I think he looks hotter while giving an evil look..wouldn't you say?Blushing

Jaya-Vtiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Ami- Why do you want to try the dolphin trick on **m? cough...that would be a lil too much and if like you said low on energy then how will ** be able to attack?ROFL

Btw did anyone watch todays Teri meir love stories epi? 

beebutterfly

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phulwa Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index