Phulwa

India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

PhAb/JayGun Shelter|BarshonSiMeheki,TeriMeriKahani (Page 128)

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

AAHH, cough after writing that, I realized it sounded like that too...but was innocently shutting up about it..cough, should have known you'll think thatROFL
cough...the breaking of dam is very appropriate after all...pink curtains torn and then flood of pl...shutting up tooROFLROFL

Yup, was talking about something elseTongue
I deduced the hair cut must have been the reason...but bangs? Ah, I so don't like that on boys..and somehow all those who have it have a tendency of fussing over themTongueROFL

cough yes quite right the breaking of dam will indeed lead to a flood, hopefully it can be controlled and won't result in extremely messy sh**ts cough shutting up.ROFLROFL

Lol see tubelight. LOL
I know yaar tabhi tu felt like...um bus ajeeb. It wasn't looking good and he was running his hand through his hair trying to set them. I made a face and left.ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beebutterfly

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mimi_s

Dolly  have read your post there...where u have commented when someone said that a was overacting...

Ami...if they go home and...I hope then J makes the first m**e and manaos A...later A can become BS...but initially let him act uninterested and let J do the hardwork...LOLLOL

cough...your biased love for A is so visible...letting J do the hardwork..but cough, agreeROFL

I'm sure A being the perfect h*bb* will reward that hardwork more than generously cough...shutting upROFL

Ameres

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
I hate to say this...but think I'll go now :(
Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mimi_s

Dolly  have read your post there...where u have commented when someone said that a was overacting...

Ami...if they go home and...I hope then J makes the first m**e and manaos A...later A can become BS...but initially let him act uninterested and let J do the hardwork...LOLLOL

Ami and Mims agree with both of you, afterwards something must have happened. Pakka this time intensity was more since Neets was not holding back (hopefully) and was quite sure **e loved A. So the cough this time must have been explosive cough...shutting up.ROFL 
mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
bangs in front??? U mean like Shahid afridi had?? who has them nw??
Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

I hate to say this...but think I'll go now :(

Already? Are you feeling okay? Ouch

Guess early tomorrow sigh...okay. Take care. :)

beebutterfly

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

cough yes quite right the breaking of dam will indeed lead to a flood, hopefully it can be controlled and won't result in extremely messy sh**ts cough shutting up.ROFLROFL

Lol see tubelight. LOL
I know yaar tabhi tu felt like...um bus ajeeb. It wasn't looking good and he was running his hand through his hair trying to set them. I made a face and left.ROFL

AAAHHH, cough..yes, the t*w*l will have to be placed correctly to keep things dry and comfy...cough, hopefully ** will be equipped with a nice l*te b*ll**n...shutting up ROFLROFL

No, it was me who jumped to something else without warningTongue
Yup, the way I know him in HS, cant even begin to imagine how bangs would look...and it's really annoying to see guys running their hands again and again through their hair...when the guys in uni do that...I feel like pulling their hair and throwing it somewhere.ROFLROFL

Edited by beebutterfly - 27 August 2012 at 1:18pm

Ameres

mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Ami...I am always the first one to leave...so why r u breaking my record???Tongue...jst joking...what happened?? everything all rite...

yeah Anu...this time to no holding back...this might result in breaking ...b*ds maybe...ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameresbeebutterfly

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phulwa Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index