Phulwa

India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

PhAb/JayGun Shelter|BarshonSiMeheki,TeriMeriKahani (Page 127)

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Arey no need to feel bad, you are quite busy with studies so its completely understandable. If I was in your place even I would have not made a post. Abhi tu mein free hoon so managing it warna time can be such an issue. 
And shh silly! I'm sure your beautiful imagination is still there just that studies can make it hard to concentrate on other things. So stop feeling bad and smile, jab free ho so dekhna words will start coming because you have it in you! You are the star! Wink :))

Matlabi! Yes patience is required which I don't have but okay will try to be a good bacha and wait sigh. Hope its worth it in the end and longer cough...yeah shutting up.ROFLROFL

Haha! Its okay and you are right, he is quite avein. He looked almost the same; good height and physique but...there was definitely wrong with his hair. LOL

Thank you...yes, I hope that's how it is :)

cough, I knew that being patient drama was false...yes, control and let go at the right time...the breaking of the dam will cause a flood of pl...don't know what I'm saying, shutting upROFLROFL

The other day I saw  a guy with red hair...actually it's quite common, but still weirdTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameres

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
@mimi i agree wid u that oder ppl r also noticing him!!SmileSmileand yeah anu plz make anoder post on akash.and btw any1 notices his name in that "talaash" epi of horror nights by anurag basu was also akash alongwid jyoti as shruti!!LOLLOL
but i really feel like crying wenever PhAb cry & same happening wid me as i m watching that scene where hes letting go her.bcoz i cudn't see that scene ystrday.
and i even feel like crying wenever i see phulwa's old epi where hes crying esply 4 phulwa!!OuchOuch
and i'd also posted on the thread "both jen& wahi's TFs r let down"!!
 tho this TF is not much like i'd expected but may b bcoz of less time but i really liked more bcoz of ajay & jen's acting & the fab end!!EmbarrassedClapClap
beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 55shobha

hi all

i really appreciate the choice of ajay, he choosed a good role for him

Shobha!Big smile

You always run away after making a post that don't even get time to talkTongue

How are you? Hope your classes are going well :)

tiny15

Reenatyzed IF-Addictz
Reenatyzed
Reenatyzed

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

hi all

i really appreciate the choice of ajay, he choosed a good role for him

Shobha!Big smile

You always run away after making a post that don't even get time to talkTongue

How are you? Hope your classes are going well :)
im very busy in new classes thats why post and run awayLOL
ajay was super cute in TFEmbarrassed

tiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

Thank you...yes, I hope that's how it is :)

cough, I knew that being patient drama was false...yes, control and let go at the right time...the breaking of the dam will cause a flood of pl...don't know what I'm saying, shutting upROFLROFL

The other day I saw  a guy with red hair...actually it's quite common, but still weirdTongue

Neither do I but it still seems to make sense.ROFL
For a moment the breaking of dam made me thought you were referring to cough the pink curtains being torn in the sta...cough shutting up because not sure where are we going.ROFLROFL

Lol but I didn't say he had red hair. Or you talking about something else and I'm being a tubelight? Tongue
He just had a weird haircut, with like bangs in front...so looked weird and girly to me. :P

beebutterfly

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged

[
im very busy in new classes thats why post and run awayLOL
ajay was super cute in TFEmbarrassed

Good luck for them! :)

Yes, he was...want to see more of himEmbarrassed

tiny15

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Neither do I but it still seems to make sense.ROFL
For a moment the breaking of dam made me thought you were referring to cough the pink curtains being torn in the sta...cough shutting up because not sure where are we going.ROFLROFL

Lol but I didn't say he had red hair. Or you talking about something else and I'm being a tubelight? Tongue
He just had a weird haircut, with like bangs in front...so looked weird and girly to me. :P

AAHH, cough after writing that, I realized it sounded like that too...but was innocently shutting up about it..cough, should have known you'll think thatROFL
cough...the breaking of dam is very appropriate after all...pink curtains torn and then flood of pl...shutting up tooROFLROFL

Yup, was talking about something elseTongue
I deduced the hair cut must have been the reason...but bangs? Ah, I so don't like that on boys..and somehow all those who have it have a tendency of fussing over themTongueROFL

Ameres

mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Dolly  have read your post there...where u have commented when someone said that a was overacting...

Ami...if they go home and...I hope then J makes the first m**e and manaos A...later A can become BS...but initially let him act uninterested and let J do the hardwork...LOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameresbeebutterflytiny15

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phulwa Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index