Phulwa

India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

PhAb/JayGun Shelter|BarshonSiMeheki,TeriMeriKahani (Page 126)

mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Was jst reading some of the post in the other forum...and its soo heartening to read people praising Ajay...I mean even without knowing his name...Anu thanks fr mentioning his name thereSmile

U know what...I dont think Ajay would have accepted K;s role if it was offered to him...there was nothing in that role...only his role was well sketched out...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameresbeebutterflytiny15

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Originally posted by mimi_s

Yes Barfi really seems very interesting...will try to watch it once it releases...

Anu loved your post in TMLS forum...Big smile...loved the way u rightly concentrated on J and A and ignored someone...Tongue,,,I know u did that cause the story was INDEED like that...but u know na my naughty brain told me that had I written it...I would have deliberatly done that...ignore someone...LOLLOL

Grt post...loved everyword...but couldnt press the like button sorry...Cry

Thank you! LOL! Guess learning to filter out the unwanted things and people in life. Tongue
But honestly speaking while writing I just had the last scene in mind and it was Akash-Neeti all the way for me. Kaise teesre ki jaga kahan thi? TongueLOL

Its okay you guys liked it thats good enough for me. :) 

Would it be bad if I say I want to make another post on Akash? *runs* Tongue

Yup Mimi, we know..and ah! It would have been so satisfying to write thatTongue
But guess we have to control our bias for A hidden...*sigh*TongueLOL

Lol! Yup, when there's A, our eyes and brain fix only on him...and in that scene he was too UFF to think of anyone else...coughTongue

Nopes, it would be very good! Yay, go ahead! :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

I know you didn't write it for those reasons...but it was beautiful, hence had to show due appreaciation :))
I'm actually feeling guilty at not making post...but sachi, I know I wont be able to find the words...my mind is in perpetual disarray and I really can't stand what I write anymoreOuch

Then that's normal reaction. Don't worry, hopefully the classes will be greatTongue

cough...yes, some patience would guarantee the right humsafar and a long long journey for cough...and consequently a long long update...I mean description of the places visited..cough...shutting up too ROFLROFL

You did? Wow. I never liked him...especially his voice gets on my nerves..so not surprised to see he's not great in reality. Okay, that was me being mean so will shut upTongue

Arey no need to feel bad, you are quite busy with studies so its completely understandable. If I was in your place even I would have not made a post. Abhi tu mein free hoon so managing it warna time can be such an issue. 
And shh silly! I'm sure your beautiful imagination is still there just that studies can make it hard to concentrate on other things. So stop feeling bad and smile, jab free ho so dekhna words will start coming because you have it in you! You are the star! Wink :))

Matlabi! Yes patience is required which I don't have but okay will try to be a good bacha and wait sigh. Hope its worth it in the end and longer cough...yeah shutting up.ROFLROFL

Haha! Its okay and you are right, he is quite avein. He looked almost the same; good height and physique but...there was definitely wrong with his hair. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beebutterfly

mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Anu...P:S make another post on Ajay...SmileSmilepls pls...

U know nw that some people r noticing him this is what I wanted...most people watcg SP and hence I thought if he did anything here...others will notice him...this TF was a good thing to happen to him...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

beebutterflytiny15

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged

Was jst reading some of the post in the other forum...and its soo heartening to read people praising Ajay...I mean even without knowing his name...Anu thanks fr mentioning his name thereSmile

U know what...I dont think Ajay would have accepted K;s role if it was offered to him...there was nothing in that role...only his role was well sketched out...

Yup, don't think A would have taken that role too...and wouldn't have like him in it, so really glad he didn't. Ah! If only it had been longer.

Waise you think after that hug, they went home and cough...shutting upROFL

Amerestiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged

I just had to! I was almost losing control in every post people kept referring to him as the 'hubby' and I felt like screaming the guy has a name for godsake! Stern Smile

Yup super glad he chose this role because Ks role was quite...odd. Someone even called his character psycho lol. Not a nice thing to say but it seems true, Viv was simply obsessed with Neeti. It wasn't love it was plain obsession. Now I feel like adding that in some post haha. :P

beebutterflytiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged

Anu...P:S make another post on Ajay...SmileSmilepls pls...

U know nw that some people r noticing him this is what I wanted...most people watcg SP and hence I thought if he did anything here...others will notice him...this TF was a good thing to happen to him...Smile

Agreed, doing this TF was a good decision on his part. Not many people know him at least not by name but now are praising him and learning more about him. Really hope some good PH approaches him after this. 

beebutterflytiny15

Reenatyzed IF-Addictz
Reenatyzed
Reenatyzed

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged

hi all

i really appreciate the choice of ajay, he choosed a good role for him

beebutterflytiny15

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phulwa Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index