Phulwa

India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

PhAb/JayGun Shelter|BarshonSiMeheki,TeriMeriKahani (Page 125)

mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
By the way have u heard the song,,,,iss dil ka kya karoon  from Barfi?? Its beautifulSmile...and they r showing a slow number from heroine also which I am liking...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beebutterfly

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Haina? The hug makes you feel like he would never let her go and hold her tight always. Embarrassed
And please do check the Ajay AT, more pics there! Tongue

Yup its from Shehre Zaat. She looked pretty so avien using. :P
Lol, didn't think of it like that. I'm just so ready for another vacation really want to escape for a while again and this one seemed perfect. LOL
But yes can be romantic, just need s*me o*e cough to escape with. Tongue

Couldn't show too much overflow of love there...but what you wrote was superb. Big Muah!Tongue

Then good choice...you are as pretty if not prettier than herTongue
I know you probably weren't thinking of that...but ready to go roaring again so soon? Guess either too bored or too tired...okie, hope you get your wish thenTongue
cough...yes, just set out for the trip...maybe you'll see a humsafar sl**ping in the airport again...but this time **'ll wake up and accompany you...shutting upROFL

Edit-
Oh, okie, then will party at both placesTongue

Edited by beebutterfly - 27 August 2012 at 12:13pm

Ameres

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mimi_s

By the way have u heard the song,,,,iss dil ka kya karoon  from Barfi?? Its beautifulSmile...and they r showing a slow number from heroine also which I am liking...

I think I heard that...is it the song where he's dancing with the girl in the party and makes some funny moves? Found it really cuteTongue

Havent seen the heroine song yet, guess will check it out in a while :)

Barfi looks intriguing, in the sense that can't figure what's story. I guess Illeana loves Ranbir but hasto go away..and maybe forced to get married to someone elseTongue

Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

Couldn't show too much overflow of love there...but what you wrote was superb. Big Muah!Tongue

Then good choice...you are as pretty if not prettier than herTongue
I know you probably weren't thinking of that...but ready to go roaring again so soon? Guess either too bored or too tired...okie, hope you get your wish thenTongue
cough...yes, just set out for the trip...maybe you'll see a humsafar sl**ping in the airport again...but this time **'s wake up and accompany you...shutting upROFL

Edit-
Oh, okie, then will party at both placesTongue

You said more than enough, honestly didn't made that post to hear praises or anything. Just the thought was there in my mind and had to say something as it was Ajays TF so...made the post. But a big thank you for the generous appreciation you always too kindly give. :)) 

Lol, it always feels great to be there. And the thought of classes starting soon is not helping hence wanting to escape. Khair chodo. Tongue

Shuddup! cough no will wait for that humsafar cough...** will come at the right time and accompany mein well through the journey cough shutting up.ROFLROFL

HS se yaad aya, I saw Khizer yesterday. Was out shopping at my fav store where I saw him, have to say was quite disappointed. For some reason he looked kind of girly. TongueLOL

beebutterfly

mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Yes Barfi really seems very interesting...will try to watch it once it releases...

Anu loved your post in TMLS forum...Big smile...loved the way u rightly concentrated on J and A and ignored someone...Tongue,,,I know u did that cause the story was INDEED like that...but u know na my naughty brain told me that had I written it...I would have deliberatly done that...ignore someone...LOLLOL

Grt post...loved everyword...but couldnt press the like button sorry...Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameresbeebutterflytiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Nopes haven't watched any song except for the first promo. Yaad hi nahi rehta TV dekhna. LOL

Koi youtube link de do so I'll watch it pleej. Tongue

beebutterfly

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mimi_s

Yes Barfi really seems very interesting...will try to watch it once it releases...

Anu loved your post in TMLS forum...Big smile...loved the way u rightly concentrated on J and A and ignored someone...Tongue,,,I know u did that cause the story was INDEED like that...but u know na my naughty brain told me that had I written it...I would have deliberatly done that...ignore someone...LOLLOL

Grt post...loved everyword...but couldnt press the like button sorry...Cry

Thank you! LOL! Guess learning to filter out the unwanted things and people in life. Tongue
But honestly speaking while writing I just had the last scene in mind and it was Akash-Neeti all the way for me. Kaise teesre ki jaga kahan thi? TongueLOL

Its okay you guys liked it thats good enough for me. :) 

Would it be bad if I say I want to make another post on Akash? *runs* Tongue

beebutterfly

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

You said more than enough, honestly didn't made that post to hear praises or anything. Just the thought was there in my mind and had to say something as it was Ajays TF so...made the post. But a big thank you for the generous appreciation you always too kindly give. :)) 

Lol, it always feels great to be there. And the thought of classes starting soon is not helping hence wanting to escape. Khair chodo. Tongue

Shuddup! cough no will wait for that humsafar cough...** will come at the right time and accompany mein well through the journey cough shutting up.ROFLROFL

HS se yaad aya, I saw Khizer yesterday. Was out shopping at my fav store where I saw him, have to say was quite disappointed. For some reason he looked kind of girly. TongueLOL

I know you didn't write it for those reasons...but it was beautiful, hence had to show due appreaciation :))
I'm actually feeling guilty at not making post...but sachi, I know I wont be able to find the words...my mind is in perpetual disarray and I really can't stand what I write anymoreOuch

Then that's normal reaction. Don't worry, hopefully the classes will be greatTongue

cough...yes, some patience would guarantee the right humsafar and a long long journey for cough...and consequently a long long update...I mean description of the places visited..cough...shutting up too ROFLROFL

You did? Wow. I never liked him...especially his voice gets on my nerves..so not surprised to see he's not great in reality. Okay, that was me being mean so will shut upTongue

Ameres

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phulwa Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index