Phulwa

India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

PhAb/JayGun Shelter|BarshonSiMeheki,TeriMeriKahani (Page 123)

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 8:05am | IP Logged
@mula tho i didn't find jenny & ajay's chem v.gud but the hug was really perfect!!SmileSmile
and thatswhy i rem those last PhAb hugs where alongwid comfort sumthing else was also there . and this hug also reminds of shatru-phulwa hug after phulwa took out that bullet!!SmileSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mula

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Dolly- Agree if only Phulwa was given a chance we would have witnessed more amazing hugs from them. Yeah the last hug was extremely sweet and kind of like this one. Abhay was comforting her and she held onto him firmly. Embarrassed

Sigh...will we ever get over PhAb and what happened? Disapprove
Can only wish for a miracle to see them together again. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kgmutiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Mula- Exactly, the hugs were more about comforting each other rather than loving. Unfortunately AP never got share any proper romantic hug. Even the one hug during their SR was so...thanda. Obviously being AP they made it look nice, JayGuns excellent chemistry and acting made even that simple hug look good. But the fact remains that it wasn't enough. 

Agree, this hug looked too good. Though the chemistry is not the same, something lacking but still it had some impact. The emotions were all there. :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mulakgmutiny15

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

AAAMMMIII !!! :)) 

Good afternoon! Tongue

Sigh true, it felt so good to see him after all these months but now...miss him again. Wish he does a good show soon. 

AAHH! Okay now I gotta listen to it. Will quickly check it out and update on it.ROFL

Ami! You didn't complete your work? Now that is not good. I know you are the best student so I don't need to say it but please studies are the top most priority. No need to come here until you are done with your work. And I'm serious. I really hope you were on time and got time to complete the work. Good luck with it. :) 

Thanks, have a great smiley day you too. Take care and catch you in the evening! :))

Yup, do that...and why is the word n*m*k everywhere?..cough, mysteriousROFL

I was on time, got to uni in record time...and thankfully I didn't go to the board. Will complete it tonight like a good bacha. ThanksTongue

I'm not going to watch ETT after all. There's a new airport being built..and he's on call, so preferred not going. Sigh. I shouldn't be surprised since movie plans never seem to work with meTongueLOL

It's good actually, too tired to get dressed and go out...plus, will not miss AT! Yay! :D

Ameres

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 8:52am | IP Logged

Mula- Exactly, the hugs were more about comforting each other rather than loving. Unfortunately AP never got share any proper romantic hug. Even the one hug during their SR was so...thanda. Obviously being AP they made it look nice, JayGuns excellent chemistry and acting made even that simple hug look good. But the fact remains that it wasn't enough. 

Agree, this hug looked too good. Though the chemistry is not the same, something lacking but still it had some impact. The emotions were all there. :)
anu i agree wid each of ur word!!AP hugs were comforting but bcoz of their chem. that also luked w'ful.
@bold i agree. i think once their luvstory'd taken off properly after abhay's paralysis track , their hugs wud'd been difft & thatswhy last 2 hugs of PhAb were of like this one tho not exactly like this.
i think the only hug which matches this one was shatru-phulwa after that taking out of bullet!!

and i agree jen& ajay don't've that chem like sargun & ajay'd tho both jenny & ajay r quite gud in acting!!!Big smilebut really i want this type of hug on JayGun bcoz they both"ll make it more hot!!Smile

Edited by tiny15 - 30 November 2012 at 11:31am

Ameres

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 9:00am | IP Logged

AAHHH!! And you just added to my already pretty scared state. Now I'll not look at it at all unless in m**d and definitely al*n* cough. Other times would act as sharmao w**e and keep nazrien neeche no I mean upar. Darn so much confusion upar se this scariness. *runs too*ROFLROFL

Lol, its okay me Likes! Besides used to this silliness sigh. The things I have to do and bear all for love. *mahaan*ROFL

The word butterfly always reminds me of you. LOL
Alright catch you soon, on *ou* h*n*y m**n. ROFL   Sorry just wanted to rofl. TongueROFL

Later sunshine! *hugs* :)

cough...yes, guess will follow your example and avoid triggering bewaqt ke reac...cough...and ** could wear t*ght *Gs also...but no, that might be too much torture...need to shut up ROFLROFL

Yes, so mahaan you are...to receive so much love *pointed stare*ROFL 

Oh, guess because of the usernameTongue
cough...Anu, you made a typo *sweet look*, you meant after *y h*n*ym**n right? Yes, yes, ofcourse..*smiles*ROFLROFL

Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

Yup, do that...and why is the word n*m*k everywhere?..cough, mysteriousROFL

I was on time, got to uni in record time...and thankfully I didn't go to the board. Will complete it tonight like a good bacha. ThanksTongue

I'm not going to watch ETT after all. There's a new airport being built..and he's on call, so preferred not going. Sigh. I shouldn't be surprised since movie plans never seem to work with meTongueLOL

It's good actually, too tired to get dressed and go out...plus, will not miss AT! Yay! :D

Sorry forgot about the song, abhi tak suna. Ouch
Acha pakka downloading right now. 

Good and yes do complete because you are the best bacha! Tongue :))

Ohho, that sounds not so good. I mean plans cancel hona are not fun...at least I don't like that. Yeah though in week days plans do make you feel extra tired but they can also be fun. Chalo jis mein tum khush hum bhi khush! Tongue :D

Guess you must be pretty tired so go get some good rest and then do your home work. Catch you later! :))

beebutterfly

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
ANU! I lurrve that picBlushing

You are right, I have never seen A hug quite like that...the only tight hug I saw was when he was crying on that bench with P, but then he had been sitting and it wasn't the same...this is one is UFF! Tight and strong...and makes you feel like nothing can tear them apartBlushing

Hey! You changed your sig and avi. Love both. It's from Shehr e zaat?Tongue
The sig sounds so romantic in a way *sigh*Tongue

Ameres

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phulwa Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index