Phulwa

India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

PhAb/JayGun Shelter|BarshonSiMeheki,TeriMeriKahani (Page 122)

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

AAHH, cough..now will have to believe those reliable sources...wished you had gotten in that serious discussion, it was getting interestingROFL..cough but should probably shut up lest I pay a heavy price for the curiosityROFLROFL
cough...yes, that way when not in use it will l*e flatly and not make a suspicious b*lge...shutting up for goodROFLROFL

Lol guess you are already aware of the cold hard facts about it so no point in repeating. Let just enjoy this silly B bubble we are constantly living in. TongueLOL

AAHHH! Gosh! That was too B but a good point. Yes too much in any case is bad so will settle for a normal one, will keep the shakie nazar of people at bay cough. Also not give us a scare I mean seeing the b*lg* at unwanted times might make us want to scream...cough better shut up.ROFLROFL

EDIT- @dreams- Patience my bacha! They will turn into reality one day cough.ROFL
Okie hope to catch you real soon! :D

Edited by Ameres - 26 August 2012 at 2:53pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beebutterfly

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
AAANNNUUU !!! :))

Good Morning! :D

Now that the TF is gone, I wonder when we'll see A again.

Heard h*lkat j*w*n*..and a line made me want to say AAHH! ROFL
Aankhon se kyun seke, haathon se...shutting upROFLROFL

Ok, will run now, aaj pakka getting late...and i have such a luck that might be correcting the homework I havent completed in front of the whole lecture hall *tortured look*ROFL

Have a smile-filled happy day. Catch you later! :))

Ameres

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Lol guess you are already aware of the cold hard facts about it so no point in repeating. Let just enjoy this silly B bubble we are constantly living in. TongueLOL

AAHHH! Gosh! That was too B but a good point. Yes too much in any case is bad so will settle for a normal one, will keep the shakie nazar of people at bay cough. Also not give us a scare I mean seeing the b*lg* at unwanted times might make us want to scream...cough better shut up.ROFLROFL

EDIT- @dreams- Patience my bacha! They will turn into reality one day cough.ROFL
Okie hope to catch you real soon! :D

Yup, no need to bring not-so-nice details in our perfect fantasies. Tongue

AAAHH, yes cough...might jump every time at the sudden sight of it, thinking there is some reac...and by the time we breathe a sigh of relief at realizing there is none, our stare would have caused one...yes, shutting up too.ROFLROFL

Meanie! cough, so easy to kid about...but guess when it will turn into reality, will be running away *screams and runs*ROFLROFL

Sorry, that was me being silly. Felt like screaming it a second timeTongueLOL

Bye bye butterfly! :))

Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 1:40am | IP Logged

Good Morning! :D

Now that the TF is gone, I wonder when we'll see A again.

Heard h*lkat j*w*n*..and a line made me want to say AAHH! ROFL
Aankhon se kyun seke, haathon se...shutting upROFLROFL

Ok, will run now, aaj pakka getting late...and i have such a luck that might be correcting the homework I havent completed in front of the whole lecture hall *tortured look*ROFL

Have a smile-filled happy day. Catch you later! :))

AAAMMMIII !!! :)) 

Good afternoon! Tongue

Sigh true, it felt so good to see him after all these months but now...miss him again. Wish he does a good show soon. 

AAHH! Okay now I gotta listen to it. Will quickly check it out and update on it.ROFL

Ami! You didn't complete your work? Now that is not good. I know you are the best student so I don't need to say it but please studies are the top most priority. No need to come here until you are done with your work. And I'm serious. I really hope you were on time and got time to complete the work. Good luck with it. :) 

Thanks, have a great smiley day you too. Take care and catch you in the evening! :))

beebutterfly

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 1:50am | IP Logged

Yup, no need to bring not-so-nice details in our perfect fantasies. Tongue

AAAHH, yes cough...might jump every time at the sudden sight of it, thinking there is some reac...and by the time we breathe a sigh of relief at realizing there is none, our stare would have caused one...yes, shutting up too.ROFLROFL

Meanie! cough, so easy to kid about...but guess when it will turn into reality, will be running away *screams and runs*ROFLROFL

Sorry, that was me being silly. Felt like screaming it a second timeTongueLOL

Bye bye butterfly! :))

AAHHH!! And you just added to my already pretty scared state. Now I'll not look at it at all unless in m**d and definitely al*n* cough. Other times would act as sharmao w**e and keep nazrien neeche no I mean upar. Darn so much confusion upar se this scariness. *runs too*ROFLROFL

Lol, its okay me Likes! Besides used to this silliness sigh. The things I have to do and bear all for love. *mahaan*ROFL

The word butterfly always reminds me of you. LOL
Alright catch you soon, on *ou* h*n*y m**n. ROFL   Sorry just wanted to rofl. TongueROFL

Later sunshine! *hugs* :)

beebutterfly

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 5:44am | IP Logged

*cough* Is it me or the hug looked firm and nice. BlushingTongue

I love all AP hugs but there A's hand always used to be like...he seemed to be extra gentle there, like he was holding her but not really holding her. But here even Jenny has a tight grasp on him and he seems to be actually returning the hug cough. Blushing

Hope you guys don't mind me posting this pic here because its not AP related. But it was just a thought so sharing. :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mulabeebutterflytiny15

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 6:35am | IP Logged
@hi anu!! Smileso  i mjust going thru the posts @ajay's AT @TMLS forum & it luks 2 me u ppl enjoyed it a lot!!
i wish i cud'd joined u but my bro wanted the net & he let me watch it after so much begging!!OuchOuchso i'd 2 give him the net the moment he asked!!

and really that hug was super & i wish such hug was shown on AP also but alas colors put stop on it!!oderwsie CVs defntly'd shown bcoz most of the AP hugs were by Phulwa 2 him during his paralysis.but the last AP hug was really so w'ful wen phulwa hugged abhay after that song & then they came back 2 babu & gauri and abhay caressed her face & hugged her!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by tiny15 - 30 November 2012 at 11:27am

Mula

Mula Goldie
Mula
Mula

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged
K
Originally posted by Ameres

*cough* Is it me or the hug looked firm and nice. BlushingTongue

I love all AP hugs but there A's hand always used to be like...he seemed to be extra gentle there, like he was holding her but not really holding her. But here even Jenny has a tight grasp on him and he seems to be actually returning the hug cough. Blushing

Hope you guys don't mind me posting this pic here because its not AP related. But it was just a thought so sharing. :)

Hi AnuSmile 
I also love all AP hugs,but when they hug each other is like they are comforting each other  but Akash n Nitti's last  hug was PERFECT! Big smileBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Amerestiny15

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phulwa Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index