Phulwa

India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

PhAb/JayGun Shelter|BarshonSiMeheki,TeriMeriKahani (Page 121)

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Got to say I didn't like the start of the TF much,...but then the end kind of made up for itTongue

Was this one short...or are all the other TFs of the same duration?Tongue

Guess we'll be carrying all discussion there tonight, right?Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameres

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Lips and hands all sealed as the images after this get c*ns*red.ROFL

Oh, okay...as long as you are feeling good. :)) 

Matlabi! cough hoping to try that at least once cough...heard that **n don't try b*ll**ns because they don't like it. Guess will have to pout and make **m try once warna...** is so sl**p*ng out side al*ne.ROFL
AAHH! Yeah but if its so b** cough...kind of scary no? But okay if the  end result is good then will bear the p*in cough shutting up.ROFLROFL

Okie guess should run now mom calling catch you in tonight! :D

cough, yes...this great story will never be unveiled *sigh* ROFLROFL

AAHH..cough, really? Then cough, yup, will need to use that pout...and that dhamki would certainly bring **m in line...no b*ll**n means no party ROFL
Yes, scary it is...especially, the extra l*rge...and AAHH didn't think of the p*in...cough, guess will be happy with a l*rge itself...shutting upROFLROFL

Ameres

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
ANU! You here yet?Tongue

Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

ANU! You here yet?Tongue

Tum ne pukara aur hum chale aye!ROFL

Haye feels like back home. So twisted I am.ROFL

beebutterfly

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 2:38pm | IP Logged

cough, yes...this great story will never be unveiled *sigh* ROFLROFL

AAHH..cough, really? Then cough, yup, will need to use that pout...and that dhamki would certainly bring **m in line...no b*ll**n means no party ROFL
Yes, scary it is...especially, the extra l*rge...and AAHH didn't think of the p*in...cough, guess will be happy with a l*rge itself...shutting upROFLROFL

Yup heard it from the horses mouth, they are not so compromising and don't use it. Okay I'll shut up before I get into a very serious discussion and it will certainly put you off the idea of it.ROFL
Exactly a normal healthy that gets l*r*e when cough time comes will be sufficient I believe cough shutting up too.ROFLROFL

beebutterfly

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 2:41pm | IP Logged

Tum ne pukara aur hum chale aye!ROFL

Haye feels like back home. So twisted I am.ROFL

Ah, such great connection *utaros nazar*ROFL

Yup, nothing like home sweet home to make me wish to stay longer though. Will have to drag myself away nowROFL

Okie, guess will say the goodnightsTongue

Goodnight and lost case with hammer coming down to crush dreamsROFL

Oh, I forgot to say that. Bro-in-law might be taking us for ETT tomorrow night, so will probably be really late. OuchI'll drop in on the AT as soon as I'm back.

Catch you tomorrow. Have a fantastic day ahead. Goodnight and beautiful happy dreams AnuHug 

Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 2:47pm | IP Logged

Ah, such great connection *utaros nazar*ROFL

Yup, nothing like home sweet home to make me wish to stay longer though. Will have to drag myself away nowROFL

Okie, guess will say the goodnightsTongue

Goodnight and lost case with hammer coming down to crush dreamsROFL

Oh, I forgot to say that. Bro-in-law might be taking us for ETT tomorrow night, so will probably be really late. OuchI'll drop in on the AT as soon as I'm back.

Catch you tomorrow. Have a fantastic day ahead. Goodnight and beautiful happy dreams AnuHug 

AHH! Meanie! It sounds too much pl...torture cough.ROFL

Goodnight and rushed rasams with the last one performed multiple times dreams.ROFLROFL

Oh, okay...have a great time and take some B notes in case you notice something! Tongue
Yes do drop in when you get back, will miss till then. But don't think about us just have a great time, enjoy yourself and the movie. :D 

Have an amazing day, fun lectures and keep smiling! Goodnight and sunshine dreams munchkin! Hug

beebutterfly

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 2:47pm | IP Logged

Yup heard it from the horses mouth, they are not so compromising and don't use it. Okay I'll shut up before I get into a very serious discussion and it will certainly put you off the idea of it.ROFL
Exactly a normal healthy that gets l*r*e when cough time comes will be sufficient I believe cough shutting up too.ROFLROFL

AAHH, cough..now will have to believe those reliable sources...wished you had gotten in that serious discussion, it was getting interestingROFL..cough but should probably shut up lest I pay a heavy price for the curiosityROFLROFL
cough...yes, that way when not in use it will l*e flatly and not make a suspicious b*lge...shutting up for goodROFLROFL

Edit-
AAHH, Meanie!...okay, since you are wishing that dream, I can hardly refuse *majboor*..but cough no wont get any sleep...so will just wish it turns reality someday..shutting up..ROFLROFL

Goodnight star!Hug

Edited by beebutterfly - 26 August 2012 at 2:51pm

Ameres

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phulwa Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index