Phulwa

India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

PhAb/JayGun Shelter|BarshonSiMeheki,TeriMeriKahani (Page 120)

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

AAHH!! That was oh cough coughBlushing
**s m**th hovers just above **r feverish s**n, **s h*t br**th tingling **r before ** l*wers **s l**s to place a k*** on **r b*l*y slowly moving to the side. **e m**ns and giggles but then catches **r br***h as **s h**ds brush against **r th**h cough cough better shut up now. zipped.ROFLROFL

Wow what brave souls sachi ready to go again so soon, wha stam...cough I mean courage.ROFL
@Bold- Didn't get the rocket part, what is li...? Help the tube light! Tongue

So glad to read that, stay healthy and happy. :))   Wait! You weren't up till 5 because of this pain were you? Ouch

cough cough true if they try to keep the t***hes light and brush softly then must feel like f**th*ry str*k*s cough.ROFLROFL
@Observation- Yes finally got to read something!ROFL
Oh you were thinking about that! Yes had forgotten thanks for reminding lol. Wah! You really are sounding like doing a promotional ad for...cough. Two in one sounds best, cough guess will try that one then as it also brings more pl...cough shutting up.ROFLROFL
Read another one too cough it had extra l*rge written on it cough. Do you think that would be good? cough better shut up now.ROFLROFL

UFF!..that was too h*t..coughBlushingBlushing
**s f**g*rs trail d*wn the length of **r l*g, making **r sh*ver, ** slides **ms**f slowly l*w*r making **r tense then r*l*x when **s head twists to the side and **s m**th replaces the f**g*rs, leaving a trail of w*t k**ses on **r s**n, then a rog*ish light comes to **s eyes as ** b*tes **r, liking the s**nd of **r surprised g*sp, before **s t*ng*e flicks out and soothes the st*ng...me too mouth zipped after this ROFLROFL

Was saying when the rocket lies down...coughTongueROFL

No, took something for the pain before going to bed...it was just too many thoughts running in my head which drove sleep away probablyTongue

Yup, fe*thery str*kes...but at times, ** will press by mistake then a mixture of both..which will cause a unique s*ns*tion...shutting up ROFLROFL

@Observation- Glad you did! Muah!ROFL
Meanie!ROFL...cough, yes, good choice...try it and share the results cough *sweet smile*ROFLROFL
AAHH, think that would be very good...I hope h*** needs that one...would be a sign of it's excellent health...yes, shutting up tooROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameres

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Smile@anu r u here??ConfusedConfusedi watched repeat telecast of ystrday's epi. and tho i liked the acting but story & its end is not gud!!Confused
i didn't like that she went back 2 her 1st love who left him 4 his ambition!!
i hope 2days telefilm don't've such stupid end or story!!Ouch

edit- i think anu'd gone!!
hi ami!! did u watch ystrday's epi & how did u find it??

Edited by tiny15 - 26 August 2012 at 6:01am

beebutterfly

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

@anu r u here??ConfusedConfusedi watched repeat telecast of ystrday's epi. and tho i liked the acting but story & its end is not gud!!Confused

Agree, I didn't like the end either. The girl seemed to desperate for his love, after what he did she should have not accepted or gone back to him. He was selfish and only thinking about himself. He didn't consider her feelings or anything, in that case she should have just dumped him from her life and moved on. Agreed its very difficult esp in the state she was but after so many years...she should have moved on. Even after all those years waiting for him...seemed didn't right. Okay so she loved him but thoda ghussa bhi tu hona chahie tha na. If a person does so bad with you no matter how much you love them you are bound to get angry on them. 

Khair, yes hoping todays TF has a good story and Ajay has a great role. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

beebutterflytiny15

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

You not even sure about it? Okie do check under your **d and let me know if any discoveries are made. cough hope you don't get to busy to update on it...cough shutting up.ROFLROFL

Meanie! I didn't have any thought expect that I had to buy them, they looked so beautiful. It was afterwards while I was trying them on that I remembered our convos and the images entered. See I'm such a shareef bacha your batein bigad me.ROFL
cough thanks, hoping so too. shutting up.ROFL

Home work? Ohho, your sisters? Aw poor bacha made to do so much work. You must be pretty tired right now. Hope you get some time to rest and enjoy the Sunday. Have a lazy rest of the day! Tongue

Was watching this parody video on superheroes and the joke was so B...had to share. First p*rs*n to the second 'itni jaldi bus hogai? He-man ho ke Flash?' ROFLROFL

Edit- Going now, later! :)

Shuddup!...cough,was just saying, you can never be too prudent..someone might be hiding under the **d, ready to attack an innocent flower...I mean kid *scared innocent look*ROFLROFL
Ab toh wont check...cough, and even if I do then not sharing any discoveries. Boo!ROFLROFL

To catch your eye, I'm sure they are beautiful...but Meanie! Always dumping the blame on me *sobs at fate*ROFLROFL
cough, dont worry...even if these ones are used before, on seeing you in them for the first time, ** will be so bowled over that ** will buy new ones for the ni..I mean day...shutting up before you kill meROFL

Yup, my lil sis and cousin. I can handle maths..but art is like a nightmare..khair, finished both now so will get down to mineTongue
No not too tired...will laze around in a while.ThanksTongue

AAHH, cough thanks for sharing thatROFL...cough, it's good I gave up on the sup*rm*n idea..even though reluctantly..and accepted the normal one afterall...shutting upROFLROFL

Okie. will catch you tonight then :))

Ameres

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

Smile@anu r u here??ConfusedConfusedi watched repeat telecast of ystrday's epi. and tho i liked the acting but story & its end is not gud!!Confused

edit- i think anu'd gone!!
hi ami!! did u watch ystrday's epi & how did u find it??

Hi Dolly! :)

No, I didn't watch...actually dont like that actor much alsoTongue
But by the sound of it, it wasn't great so yes, really hoping at least Ajay's TF will make sense and have a proper end. 
Maybe they will show the two TFs really different from each other...that would mean in this one Jen will stay with A. Wish it is so.warna would be so so disappointed.

Edit- typo :P

Edited by beebutterfly - 26 August 2012 at 11:43am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Amerestiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

UFF!..that was too h*t..coughBlushingBlushing
**s f**g*rs trail d*wn the length of **r l*g, making **r sh*ver, ** slides **ms**f slowly l*w*r making **r tense then r*l*x when **s head twists to the side and **s m**th replaces the f**g*rs, leaving a trail of w*t k**ses on **r s**n, then a rog*ish light comes to **s eyes as ** b*tes **r, liking the s**nd of **r surprised g*sp, before **s t*ng*e flicks out and soothes the st*ng...me too mouth zipped after this ROFLROFL

Was saying when the rocket lies down...coughTongueROFL

No, took something for the pain before going to bed...it was just too many thoughts running in my head which drove sleep away probablyTongue

Yup, fe*thery str*kes...but at times, ** will press by mistake then a mixture of both..which will cause a unique s*ns*tion...shutting up ROFLROFL

@Observation- Glad you did! Muah!ROFL
Meanie!ROFL...cough, yes, good choice...try it and share the results cough *sweet smile*ROFLROFL
AAHH, think that would be very good...I hope h*** needs that one...would be a sign of it's excellent health...yes, shutting up tooROFLROFL

Lips and hands all sealed as the images after this get c*ns*red.ROFL

Oh, okay...as long as you are feeling good. :)) 

Matlabi! cough hoping to try that at least once cough...heard that **n don't try b*ll**ns because they don't like it. Guess will have to pout and make **m try once warna...** is so sl**p*ng out side al*ne.ROFL
AAHH! Yeah but if its so b** cough...kind of scary no? But okay if the  end result is good then will bear the p*in cough shutting up.ROFLROFL

Okie guess should run now mom calling catch you in tonight! :D

beebutterfly

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 6:11am | IP Logged
@anu oh u r still here!!Big smilei thot u've gone seeing ur red light!!Smile
yeah i didn't like that she was shown waiting 4 him for 8yrs. its so weired!! how can u wait 4 such a prsn who'd done like this 2 u!! i cud'd understood if they'd shown her waiting & accepting him back after 5-6 months or even 1yr. but this is so illogical!!

u know wenever i see such stupid stories i rem phulwa. bcoz  phulwa after getting 2 know that abhay never luved her started 2 move on & even didn't 4give him so easily initially tho she'd soft corner 4 shatru as its difficult 2 4get sum1 who'd made her realize abt luv & emotions & whom she'd trusted & luved so much!!

its only later on after getting 2 know that hes basically a gud human being & also a pawn 4 thakur  she started falling 4 him!!Smile

Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

Shuddup!...cough,was just saying, you can never be too prudent..someone might be hiding under the **d, ready to attack an innocent flower...I mean kid *scared innocent look*ROFLROFL
Ab toh wont check...cough, and even if I do then not sharing any discoveries. Boo!ROFLROFL

To catch your eye, I'm sure they are beautiful...but Meanie! Always dumping the blame on me *sobs at fate*ROFLROFL
cough, dont worry...even if these ones are used before, on seeing you in them for the first time, ** will be so bowled over that ** will buy new ones for the ni..I mean day...shutting up before you kill meROFL

Yup, my lil sis and cousin. I can handle maths..but art is like a nightmare..khair, finished both now so will get down to mineTongue
No not too tired...will laze around in a while.ThanksTongue

AAHH, cough thanks for sharing thatROFL...cough, it's good I gave up on the sup*rm*n idea..even though reluctantly..and accepted the normal one afterall...shutting upROFLROFL

Okie. will catch you tonight then :))

Ah! Yes the beautiful budding flower, must be looking eager to be crushed cough I mean dangerous times yes checking is good cough. shutting up.ROFLROFL

Yes shuddup! But...its actually a nice thought cough. BlushingROFL
Yeah hoping they would be worn out by then, then will make **m take me shopping. Good way to check how much patience ** is cough and **s choice too. Maybe *e can select something sp*c*al t*g*ther cough...shutting up.ROFLROFL

Oh arts, lol I used to run away from it too and always asked my sis to help in that. Sigh...one good thing about elder sisters. LOL
Aw you still have to do yours? Goodluck with that! Hope you are all done and enjoying some free time now. :)

You finally did? Wow, good news.ROFL  Yes, better have a normal one no trust on these s*p*r h*roes cough.ROFL 
Btw there was one joke on s*p*r m*n too! G**l too s*p*r m*n: I didn't know you were a faster than a speeding bullet in **d too. cough guess someone was highly disappointed.ROFLROFL

Edited by Ameres - 26 August 2012 at 8:26am

beebutterfly

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phulwa Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index