Phulwa

India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

PhAb/JayGun Shelter|BarshonSiMeheki,TeriMeriKahani (Page 12)

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

AAAMMMIII !!! :)) 

Guess its good afternoon again. Tongue
How are you feeling today? Hope much much better and the headache is all gone and never comes back. :)

Hahaha meanie! I actually was doing that because I didn't feel like waking up, being super lazy today. LOL

Um yeah, will drop in a line before going. Sorry thats not in my control, honestly for the first time didn't feel like going anywhere so yes I'll be missing you guys and this place terribly. Aw, thank you. Eagerly looking forward to that, want a bone crushing bear hug. Twisted. TongueROFL

Better thanks, have a fun day too and take care. See ya in the evening! :))

EDIT- Ammmiii !! Guess you are busy, hope everythings okay and you are just enjoying ice cream! Tongue
Miss you, hope we can meet tonight. :))

Wish it was the case but seems like it's determined to hound me but thanks :)
Khair, let's forget that because I'm sounding like a broken disc these daysLOL

Hope you a had a great lazy day thenTongue

Okie, a bone crushing, breath-taking, eye popping bear hug. That sounds twisted enough ROFL

Missed you too, sigh, sowwie, this stupid thing kept me away but wasn't going to miss AT for anything :))

Coming to the interesting things...do you know I love you? So glad that you took things in your own hands and sent us a maze wale pm. AAHH, cough...gosh, that made my nightROFLROFL
So where do I reply to those, I guess on AT...hope mimi comes soon. MiiimiiiROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

Wish it was the case but seems like it's determined to hound me but thanks :)
Khair, let's forget that because I'm sounding like a broken disc these daysLOL

Hope you a had a great lazy day thenTongue

Okie, a bone crushing, breath-taking, eye popping bear hug. That sounds twisted enough ROFL

Missed you too, sigh, sowwie, this stupid thing kept me away but wasn't going to miss AT for anything :))

Coming to the interesting things...do you know I love you? So glad that you took things in your own hands and sent us a maze wale pm. AAHH, cough...gosh, that made my nightROFLROFL
So where do I reply to those, I guess on AT...hope mimi comes soon. MiiimiiiROFLROFL

Oh no. Ouch
I thought so but...I wish could do something. If was near would have given you a head message. =P 
But jokes apart really wish the headache goes away and you feel much much better. If you are still not well please don't stay just for us. Really hate to see you unwell and upar if you just push yourself its not nice. ;( 

Thanks, glad you laughed. Sure you can reply here, there are many more was hoping to share tonight. Tongue

beebutterfly

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

anu i simply right click on the image & then click on copy & then paste it in the post!!and it gets posted!!
but one thing is that in sum pics image is not visible but a sq cums in which top left side theres a small sq wid a cross sign!! how it happens??

I guess same problem that the URL or image link is not properly working or the image has been deleted. Thats what I understand. 

tiny15

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Oh no. Ouch
I thought so but...I wish could do something. If was near would have given you a head message. =P 
But jokes apart really wish the headache goes away and you feel much much better. If you are still not well please don't stay just for us. Really hate to see you unwell and upar if you just push yourself its not nice. ;( 

Thanks, glad you laughed. Sure you can reply here, there are many more was hoping to share tonight. Tongue

Aww, that's nice of youTongue
Hope so too. I just wish it doesn't start class, that's all I want. But I'm feeling better from this morning, Dad was just playing table tennis with me so that uplifted me a bitTongue

Many more? *eager smile* Now that you've said that, no way will let you go before you share!ROFLROFL
so *cough*.was happy to hear about the darker hair..cough, hope ** agrees too...such interesting studies..looks like our research field.ROFLROFL

and the tent thing..AAHH, you bet will go camping regularly..cough, wonder in what way it improves it and why...khulli hawa again...shutting upROFLROFL

Ameres

mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
AAANNNUUU...love your sig love your sig...love it...Big smileBig smile,,,pls dont change it soon...Big smile

Loved all the GK...specially the dolphine and the one after that...LOLLOL...
i actually knew abt the sleeping pill one...pls dont gt me wrong...had read it in papers ROFLand I want all the other Gks...i am nt going to search them on google...

AAAMMMIII...hows your headache??? I am convinced that our habit of sleeping late and staring in our lappy fr long is giveing us this headache...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameresbeebutterfly

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

Aww, that's nice of youTongue
Hope so too. I just wish it doesn't start class, that's all I want. But I'm feeling better from this morning, Dad was just playing table tennis with me so that uplifted me a bitTongue

Many more? *eager smile* Now that you've said that, no way will let you go before you share!ROFLROFL
so *cough*.was happy to hear about the darker hair..cough, hope ** agrees too...such interesting studies..looks like our research field.ROFLROFL

and the tent thing..AAHH, you bet will go camping regularly..cough, wonder in what way it improves it and why...khulli hawa again...shutting upROFLROFL

Good you are, hope you are always healthy and happy. :)) 

Haha, yeah I hope ** does. I know you will, I guess crampy place, being close cough...does help.ROFL

@Sig- Thats cute and so true! Shopping is more better. LOL

beebutterfly

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mimi_s

AAANNNUUU...love your sig love your sig...love it...Big smileBig smile,,,pls dont change it soon...Big smile

Loved all the GK...specially the dolphine and the one after that...LOLLOL...
i actually knew abt the sleeping pill one...pls dont gt me wrong...had read it in papers ROFLand I want all the other Gks...i am nt going to search them on google...

AAAMMMIII...hows your headache??? I am convinced that our habit of sleeping late and staring in our lappy fr long is giveing us this headache...
Yes! Was going to comment on the dolphin one. My fav.TwistedROFLROFL
Anu- Yup, this is one animal I don't mind dissecting cough...shutting upROFLROFL
Waise so cruel they are, that not giving food to the poor things..how will they bear the attacks?..shutting up for good ROFLROFL
Thinking, maybe we should try that on **m when ** is too tired and doesn't want to.cough...okay. really shutting up nowROFLROFL

You read it in the papers? *narrows eye* If I didn't know you, would have shakked! But okay, will let you off the hook *mahaan*ROFL
cough...I assume it's true...all that work, pakka no energy for anything else and a deep sl**p...cough ROFLROFL

The headache is a real headacheLOL
It doesn't go away, and I'm hypersensitive to light suddenly.
Sigh, maybe. Already reducing the time I'm online so will see if that helps :)

Ameres

mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Anu...I am jst STARING at your sig...jst STARING...pls dont expect me to talk much with u guys...cause I cant type while staring...Wink  love them and oh sooo miss them...Cry...this was one of the lst times we saw them together offscreen...one thing suddenly struck me...no matter how good Ajays Telefilm turn out to b...it will nt b another Abhay Rai Singh or another Phulwa...Ouch...and thats sooo sad

Ami...love what your sig says.LOLLOL...but if the guy is A...then who wants to exchange???Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameresbeebutterflytiny15

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phulwa Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index