Phulwa

India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

PhAb/JayGun Shelter|BarshonSiMeheki,TeriMeriKahani (Page 118)

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

Ah!..cough...and **r h**d will wander l*wer and then quickly go back *p in sh*ness as it reaches **s w**st...** will stop and look at **r for while then laugh softly making **r bl*sh even more..shutting upROFLROFL
Meanie!ROFL

AAHHH...the black hole is back! *welcomes*...milky way? AAHH...that was too goodROFLROFL
The rocket will make a tour and then return to set the passenger back to earth br**thlessly...cough, the oxygen tank was defective you see...shutting up tooROFLROFL

I really really do not wish to go...feel like hanging around.Tongue
Being a spoilsport today...but tomorrow, pakka taking my meds and staying up till late late late :))

Thank you :))
Goodnight and cough fe*th*ry str*kes with r**gh h**ds dreamsROFLROFL

Catch you tomorrow. Goodnight and sugar sprinkled rainbow dreamsHug

UFF! That sounds so cough cough BlushingBlushing
**e will turn **r head away in sh*ness and ** will take opportunity to duck d*wn and plant a k*** on **r sh***der, slowly making **s way d**n cough best to shut up now.ROFLROFL

Thank you jee, glad you got it.ROFL  Rocket? Perfect symbolism! Muah!ROFL
cough cough yes after a long tour back to **d I mean earth, the oxygen tank had less oxygen and demand was more cough. Poor passengers despite these difficulties still completed the tour.ROFLROFL

Arey I didn't mean it that way, hope you don't have to take the meds and the pain goes away itself and you feel all better very soon IA. :))

Haye can r**gh h**ds give f**th*ry str*k*s? cough that would be good, two in one.ROFL
Btw what had you deduced before when I said it reminded me of something in the earlier post? Just asking out of curiosity. TongueLOL

Thanks, have a great day ahead and goodnight sleep. Catch you soon. Take care! :))

EDIT- Ami you still here? Really no need to reply to all the posts right now, the AT is right here and so am I so you can check them tomorrow. Now please go and get some rest its quite late. Please take care of yourself otherwise I'll feel guilty for making you stay late. Please get some rest. 

Edited by Ameres - 25 August 2012 at 2:57pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beebutterfly

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Tongue
Originally posted by Ameres

Thank you! Lol its not so unique anymore, when I was young I used to think my name is the most different but now its quite common. But still some people find it different and my some of my teachers don't pronounce it right. I mean its not that difficult but...khair going off topic now. LOL

@Rides- Meanie! But I had let him take my pic anyway and he was sweet enough not to make fun on that point but they get some other point to pull my leg on. Meanie siblings!ROFL

Exactly! Too scary images, reminds of pain and not pl...cough. *shudder* better shut up now before I scare myself.ROFL

@Shy- By force? *Yikes* That so does not sound good! Really hope that is not the case I mean mutual understanding and cooperation will be appreciated cough, and then we all can fly high... cough shutting up.ROFLROFL

For me it is...never heard it before :))
I bet they don't. Why do teachers always call you the way which is convenient to them?...it just take reading correctly and sometimes you keep correcting them, but their brain is stuck on thatTongue

@Rides- They sound great!..good to know you get tortured *grin*ROFL

Yes,..let's have good thoughts before going to bed *imagines A in r**m*...shutting upROFLROFL

@Shy- I meant we wont have any choice but to let go of it *scared*...especially when **'s being understanding and coaxing..cough..then toh, can only give in meekly...and after some FP, become b*ld..and yup, fly off to the moon...shutting up too..ROFL.ROFL

Seriously having to drag myself away. Guess I stayed late after allTongue

Okie, final one. Goodnight star!Hug

Ameres

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 3:05pm | IP Logged

Yes a m**ly attitude is more important, that makes a big difference and brings out the real cough emotions during cough...shutting up.ROFLROFL
You can deduce? What are you thinking? Tell tell! Tongue
I was remembering cough the name I read 'feather l*te' on a b*ll**n box cough do you think they are made for feathery str*k**s? And if they are so l**ht then do they give more pl...cough better shut up now.ROFLROFL

Oh! How did I miss this one? Sorry, it's only now that you asked that I went back to look for the post and saw thisTongue
I was actually thought of clockwise and anti clockwise sweeping m*vem*nts..and thinking fe*thery str*kes and that could be relatedTongueROFL
AAAHHH, cough..that was a nice observation, I see you finally got to read something off one..coughROFLROFL
That could be it...cough...and most probably they give more pl...because they are so l**ht it doesn't feel like it there...two in one..cough.. pr*t*ction with natural feeling..shutting up before I start sounding like I'm making an ad..ROFLROFL

Edit-
Okie, you are right, going now.Tongue Sleep tight. :))

Edited by beebutterfly - 26 August 2012 at 1:13am

Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 3:12pm | IP Logged

For me it is...never heard it before :))
I bet they don't. Why do teachers always call you the way which is convenient to them?...it just take reading correctly and sometimes you keep correcting them, but their brain is stuck on thatTongue

@Rides- They sound great!..good to know you get tortured *grin*ROFL

Yes,..let's have good thoughts before going to bed *imagines A in r**m*...shutting upROFLROFL

@Shy- I meant we wont have any choice but to let go of it *scared*...especially when **'s being understanding and coaxing..cough..then toh, can only give in meekly...and after some FP, become b*ld..and yup, fly off to the moon...shutting up too..ROFL.ROFL

Seriously having to drag myself away. Guess I stayed late after allTongue

Okie, final one. Goodnight star!Hug

Lol yeah, and after the first time I stop correcting them because its no use. My one friend used to love it when my sir used to pronounce it wrong and then imitate him later just to annoy me. LOL

@Shy- Oh got it now, was being a tubelight. Yes then would have no choice but to give in...sigh such mahaan souls we are after all!ROFL

Yes you did...don't know whether to be happy or scold for not taking care...guess will just be angry on myself. I shouldn't have mentioned the words staying late. Stupid stupid me! Always saying the wrong things at the wrong time. Sorry because I know you stayed late despite not feeling well. Please don't do that next time, take care of yourself first. Really feeling bad. Sorry...will shut up next time. 

Hope you are feeling better now and will be all well by tomorrow. May Allah bless you with good health. Goodnight and take care. *hugsback* :))

beebutterfly

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 1:23am | IP Logged
AAANNNUUU !!! :D

Good AfternoonTongue

@Staying late- Why were you feeling bad?Ouch
You are NOT stupid...I am. You did keep telling me to go, I was the one who stayed, so you can't be angry on yourself. Sowwie! *doe eyes* And anyway, I didn't get any sleep until 5 so see I actually went from here pretty early.Tongue

Ah, we'll see A again today. Seems so long, that I wonder how it will feel seeing him in such a different roleTongue

Have a bright and terrific day ahead. Catch you later! :))

Ameres

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 1:41am | IP Logged

UFF! That sounds so cough cough BlushingBlushing
**e will turn **r head away in sh*ness and ** will take opportunity to duck d*wn and plant a k*** on **r sh***der, slowly making **s way d**n cough best to shut up now.ROFLROFL

Thank you jee, glad you got it.ROFL  Rocket? Perfect symbolism! Muah!ROFL
cough cough yes after a long tour back to **d I mean earth, the oxygen tank had less oxygen and demand was more cough. Poor passengers despite these difficulties still completed the tour.ROFLROFL

Arey I didn't mean it that way, hope you don't have to take the meds and the pain goes away itself and you feel all better very soon IA. :))

Haye can r**gh h**ds give f**th*ry str*k*s? cough that would be good, two in one.ROFL
Btw what had you deduced before when I said it reminded me of something in the earlier post? Just asking out of curiosity. TongueLOL

Thanks, have a great day ahead and goodnight sleep. Catch you soon. Take care! :))

EDIT- Ami you still here? Really no need to reply to all the posts right now, the AT is right here and so am I so you can check them tomorrow. Now please go and get some rest its quite late. Please take care of yourself otherwise I'll feel guilty for making you stay late. Please get some rest. 

Oh! That was too goodBlushing
**e will gasp, and turn **r head back to look d**n at **s tawny one, wanting to p*sh **m away, yet bring **m even closer, but not trusting what **r hand would do, **e presses it on the **d and grips the sh**ts..okay, will shut up for good too now.ROFLROFL

Yup, no tube lightness this time.ROFL
Yes, the air between the two kept mingling..I mean the oxygen tank was being shared by two..cough. What a brave bunch of passengers..cough..the lack of oxygen increased the urgency...to return back to earth..cough..as soon as the rocket li...I mean landed, the passengers signed up for another trip...because of the amazing experience..despite the dangers..cough, shutting up  ROFLROFL

Feeling better this morning. Thank you :))

cough..wondered that too..and thought that maybe if the r**gh h**ds just brush softly, they can give fe*thery str*k*s as well...though maybe not as fe*th*ry as soft h**ds, it will be with a little edge...need to shut up ROFLROFL

Ameres

Reenatyzed IF-Addictz
Reenatyzed
Reenatyzed

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 2:14am | IP Logged
anyone please also writte WU of ajay's story too?

tiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 2:27am | IP Logged

AAANNNUUU !!! :D

Good AfternoonTongue

@Staying late- Why were you feeling bad?Ouch
You are NOT stupid...I am. You did keep telling me to go, I was the one who stayed, so you can't be angry on yourself. Sowwie! *doe eyes* And anyway, I didn't get any sleep until 5 so see I actually went from here pretty early.Tongue

Ah, we'll see A again today. Seems so long, that I wonder how it will feel seeing him in such a different roleTongue

Have a bright and terrific day ahead. Catch you later! :))

AAAMMMIII !!! :))

Hehe yeah its a good afternoon! Tongue

Okay no one is stupid we both are very intelligent. LOL  Just want you to take care of yourself. :)
Stayed up till 5?! Why? cough...did A really appear in the r**m? or cough s*m* o*e else sneaked in to cough...shutting up.ROFLROFL

Yes, just a few more hours. Hm, I hope its worth the wait and we get something to hold onto till the next time we see him again. cough really hoping to get some sadu scenes. Tongue

Did I tell you I had bought new black heels the strappy ones? Now I know why you like them so much, they look so s**y! Tongue
cough now if only I would get a chance to put them to some real use...cough shutting up.ROFL

Wish you the same, have an amazing day. Keep smiling catch you soon! :D

beebutterfly

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phulwa Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index