Phulwa

India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

PhAb/JayGun Shelter|BarshonSiMeheki,TeriMeriKahani (Page 117)

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

Was thinking of the opposite..like.while ** is busy k**sing **r n*ck, **e gets easy access to **s sh**lder and..cough..but okay, love your idea more..AAHH, that wasBlushing...yes, now you continue so I get a better imageROFLROFL

cough, yes *sweet look*...hope it's a good story *s**y smile...I mean sleepy smile*ROFLROFL
All the elements are present...cough...and stars are also seen when the pl..becomes too much..shutting up for goodROFLROFL

Okie, guess I will go. Hoping it goes away fast.
Thank you :)

Oh cough that is really nice.*blush* Yes **e can tease **m too but slightly running **r l**s on **s sh***der as **r h**ds wander over **s b*ck cough shutting up.ROFLROFL
Not continuing! Boo!ROFL

AH! Yes moons, moons pe stars, bright halos cough black hole will also make an entry cough in a milky way...what a story cough shutting up for final.ROFLROFL

Sigh, okie. Hope we can stay up tomorrow after the TF but no will be Monday next day so...khair doesn't matter. Just hope the TF is worth the wait. 

Hope and pray too that the aches go away and never bother you again, take good care of yourself and get well soon. :)) 
Goodnight and flying in space feeling cough dreams.ROFL

Wish you the best of health, take care goodnight and beautiful soothing dreams and a peaceful sleep. Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beebutterfly

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Anu-
Was wondering..what does zaat means? I heard that old man saying that in shehr e zaat this friday...and it intrigued meTongue

Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 2:22pm | IP Logged

Arey was kidding! Will never tire of praising you when you deserve it...and NOOO! No being all humble..please..just be yourself! *doe eyes*Tongue

Yes, I don't think it counts...because at that age, on what basis do you fall in love? At that age, we are still finding our marks, and so unsure of what we want really...that making an important decision like that correctly is impossible.
Sometimes girls just need a little love...and time takes care of everything else :)Tongue
Yup, some hours more...so hoping we are not disappointed. Sigh.

So was I! Mazak kar rahi thi wasn't serious, I take credit when its due. Tongue

Exactly and true girls mostly are hopeless romantics deep inside. LOL
Yeah, with time you just grow used to it. I don't know if one really falls in love or whatever, but...guess you just get used to the idea of it and attachment ho jati hai. And thats the cynical me. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

beebutterflytiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 2:27pm | IP Logged

Anu-
Was wondering..what does zaat means? I heard that old man saying that in shehr e zaat this friday...and it intrigued meTongue

Haye difficult question. LOL
Believe it or not a few weeks back I asked my mom the same thing, what does zaat mean? I don't know how to translate it or even define it. But zaat means...um your identity your inner self. 
Some times the word is also used for caste but there it didn't mean that but was used in the context that what was her real self...apni asli pehchan. 
Sorry must be confusing you more but don't how to define it. :P

Edited by Ameres - 25 August 2012 at 2:27pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

beebutterflytiny15

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Oh cough that is really nice.*blush* Yes **e can tease **m too but slightly running **r l**s on **s sh***der as **r h**ds wander over **s b*ck cough shutting up.ROFLROFL
Not continuing! Boo!ROFL

AH! Yes moons, moons pe stars, bright halos cough black hole will also make an entry cough in a milky way...what a story cough shutting up for final.ROFLROFL

Sigh, okie. Hope we can stay up tomorrow after the TF but no will be Monday next day so...khair doesn't matter. Just hope the TF is worth the wait. 

Hope and pray too that the aches go away and never bother you again, take good care of yourself and get well soon. :)) 
Goodnight and flying in space feeling cough dreams.ROFL

Wish you the best of health, take care goodnight and beautiful soothing dreams and a peaceful sleep. Hug

Ah!..cough...and **r h**d will wander l*wer and then quickly go back *p in sh*ness as it reaches **s w**st...** will stop and look at **r for while then laugh softly making **r bl*sh even more..shutting upROFLROFL
Meanie!ROFL

AAHHH...the black hole is back! *welcomes*...milky way? AAHH...that was too goodROFLROFL
The rocket will make a tour and then return to set the passenger back to earth br**thlessly...cough, the oxygen tank was defective you see...shutting up tooROFLROFL

I really really do not wish to go...feel like hanging around.Tongue
Being a spoilsport today...but tomorrow, pakka taking my meds and staying up till late late late :))

Thank you :))
Goodnight and cough fe*th*ry str*kes with r**gh h**ds dreamsROFLROFL

Catch you tomorrow. Goodnight and sugar sprinkled rainbow dreamsHug

Ameres

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 2:37pm | IP Logged

So was I! Mazak kar rahi thi wasn't serious, I take credit when its due. Tongue

Exactly and true girls mostly are hopeless romantics deep inside. LOL
Yeah, with time you just grow used to it. I don't know if one really falls in love or whatever, but...guess you just get used to the idea of it and attachment ho jati hai. And thats the cynical me. LOL

Glad! Then it's the same Anu I know and love!Tongue

Agree there, always thought love occurs over a long period..but then is it love or simply attachment. Not cynical really, that's a genuinely difficult thing to understand...but yes, as long as you happy, it hardly matters in the end.LOL

Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 2:37pm | IP Logged

ThanksTongue
Oh! Beautiful and really unusual. TongueGuess unique just like yourself :))
I know! Fairy tale like and makes you totally dreamy..*sigh*. Then he will, IA :))Tongue

@AJ- AAHH, cough..yes, hope **e doesn't control the horse too much and lets it run the race at its own pace..shutting up ROFLROFL

@Rides- That's actually cute!..next time hope he gets the good idea of clicking one without your knowledge...pakka, they'll have fun at your expense for years *happy evil grin*ROFLROFL

cough..guess will let you go *reluctant*...you are right, scr**ming makes me think of our horror movie doc story *runs and hides*ROFLROFL

@Flustered- Yup, guess it will. :)
AAHH...cough, then toh the sh*ness will fly away by force *scared*...shutting up ROFLROFL

Thank you! Lol its not so unique anymore, when I was young I used to think my name is the most different but now its quite common. But still some people find it different and my some of my teachers don't pronounce it right. I mean its not that difficult but...khair going off topic now. LOL

@Rides- Meanie! But I had let him take my pic anyway and he was sweet enough not to make fun on that point but they get some other point to pull my leg on. Meanie siblings!ROFL

Exactly! Too scary images, reminds of pain and not pl...cough. *shudder* better shut up now before I scare myself.ROFL

@Shy- By force? *Yikes* That so does not sound good! Really hope that is not the case I mean mutual understanding and cooperation will be appreciated cough, and then we all can fly high... cough shutting up.ROFLROFL

beebutterfly

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 2:43pm | IP Logged

Haye difficult question. LOL
Believe it or not a few weeks back I asked my mom the same thing, what does zaat mean? I don't know how to translate it or even define it. But zaat means...um your identity your inner self. 
Some times the word is also used for caste but there it didn't mean that but was used in the context that what was her real self...apni asli pehchan. 
Sorry must be confusing you more but don't how to define it. :P

I know...tried searching for it, but even there the definition wasn't clearTongue
Thanks, your explanation actually helps moreTongueI guess I get it somewhat...and yup, quite complicated..since the old man made comparison with wujood, zaat must be something deeper and hidden, something you have to strive to get out and recognize and which defines you...I'm probably getting it wrong again so will shut upTongue

Ameres

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phulwa Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index