Phulwa

India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

PhAb/JayGun Shelter|BarshonSiMeheki,TeriMeriKahani (Page 115)

mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
So in that scene...J is lying next to A...but is thinking abt K...and from the look of it...A is aware of that ...and hence hesitates...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Amerestiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mimi_s

Anu...thanks a ton...waise ...thoda sa aapna bhi pic le leti...Smile...jst joking...

I like the song used in the BG...and they show jen in one shot and a pic behind her on the wall with a garland ...is that a young boy;s pic???

Such is the last scene,,,,,,I think J will jst stay back with A...

You are welcome, bahut mehnat lagi stupid video transfer hi nahi ho rahi thi. Hahaha! Chalo ek din will do muh dikhayi! Tongue

Yeah there is a pic of someone with garland on it, at first I thought it was Ajay but then watched it again and it was someone else. Yup it looked like a young boys pic. Can it be Keith when he was young? Maybe she thought he had died in an accident or something...

I so so hope and pray you are right. Please let J stay with A! *fingers crossed* 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beebutterfly

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

Ah! Do you know you are the best?Tongue

Thanks..and it's not the worst, because I caught everything...sometimes I love it when you are imaptient...Tongue ROFL

Edit-
That end bit really looks like A is giving her away :/

She better turn back and run to him.

Yes, I know but I like hearing it often.ROFL
Okay that was me being not so modest lol, glad you find it okay I didn't even remember to increase the volume. LOL

I know! It seems like A brought her there and will let her go. Please just show Jen realizing that she actually loves A now and go back to him. First love don't mean true love or the one that stay forever...sometimes you do fall in love again. 
And what is love anyway! Just an overrated emotion, an attachment you develop over a period of time so J better have become attached and feel something for A. Stern Smile

beebutterflytiny15

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Yes I know and can I say I kind of agree? lol. Actually like big strong m**ly hands cough, but hoping even soft ones can turn rough when...cough shutting up.ROFLROFL
Soft hands reminds me of feathery str*k*r cough.ROFL
Which again reminds of something else...cough better shut up for now.ROFL

Yup, they sound so much nicer..no nice isn't the word...just good and very cough..shutting upROFL...AAHH, cough yes hope so...in case **s turn out to be soft, that would help..not to mention the rough tough attitude...shutting up too.ROFLROFL

AAHH, what did you remind me of...cough, that must be why is ** was tagged feathery str*k*r..not too bad after all...cough ROFLROFL
cough...I can't remember the something else..but I can deduce what it is..shutting up for the final timeROFLROFL

Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 1:36pm | IP Logged

So in that scene...J is lying next to A...but is thinking abt K...and from the look of it...A is aware of that ...and hence hesitates...

In that scene as shown in the precap video when A's hand moves towards her she turns more to her side, her back to him thats why he stops. GRR! I'm so hating this wait and promo is making difficult. 

beebutterflytiny15

mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
OK time fr me to hit the bed...Smile

Realy hope to catch the TF toorrow...as everyone is a JDJ fan,,,,,,,Confused

Goodnite and sweetdreams...Smile

beebutterflytiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

Yup, they sound so much nicer..no nice isn't the word...just good and very cough..shutting upROFL...AAHH, cough yes hope so...in case **s turn out to be soft, that would help..not to mention the rough tough attitude...shutting up too.ROFLROFL

AAHH, what did you remind me of...cough, that must be why is ** was tagged feathery str*k*r..not too bad after all...cough ROFLROFL
cough...I can't remember the something else..but I can deduce what it is..shutting up for the final timeROFLROFL

Yes a m**ly attitude is more important, that makes a big difference and brings out the real cough emotions during cough...shutting up.ROFLROFL
You can deduce? What are you thinking? Tell tell! Tongue
I was remembering cough the name I read 'feather l*te' on a b*ll**n box cough do you think they are made for feathery str*k**s? And if they are so l**ht then do they give more pl...cough better shut up now.ROFLROFL

beebutterfly

mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

In that scene as shown in the precap video when A's hand moves towards her she turns more to her side, her back to him thats why he stops. GRR! I'm so hating this wait and promo is making difficult. 
Oh is it...i thought he stopped on his own...but if J turns her back to him...then...AngryAngry...PLS I hope I am able to watch tomorrow...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameresbeebutterflytiny15

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phulwa Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index