Phulwa

India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

PhAb/JayGun Shelter|BarshonSiMeheki,TeriMeriKahani (Page 112)

mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
hai so keith also has a wife...so PLS  J cant come back to him...and yes A plays that very good pati types...but both of them r married so hoping they dont break two shaadis to gt back to each other...Confused...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameresbeebutterflytiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

Yes, that's the feeling I get too..**s h**d just hovers..and UGH! Why does he need to be the total good guy?:/

WHY?! Why does he have to do such goody goody roles all the time? Nobody is so good in life. Why can't he play some more real selfish grey characters. Thats why I loved Abhay, he was not that mahaan at least. 

Okay will shut up now, don't even know what the story is so...avien mein ghusse hone ka no use. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

beebutterflytiny15

mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Guys did u watch ajays hands...when he tries to touch J but then stops...wow he has such wonderful hands...Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameresbeebutterflytiny15

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Yes yes yes! More b*ld*r and go on without waiting cough and better be l*nger then before cough after all putting those experience to the best use so show more. Hoping cough we get a glimpse or muh dikhayi of the o*t line...cough shutting up too.ROFLROFL

Hm...waiting is so annoying. 

AAHH, the not waiting bit made me remember the water slide joke..AAH...shutting upROFL
But my tube lightness got cleared on the next words...cough, yes lot of time dedicated to all the spots susceptible to bring more pl...cough..shutting up too.ROFLROFL
Hope so cough...wonder if we wont faint from happiness...at this traditional rasam of course *innocent*ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mimi_s

hai so keith also has a wife...so PLS  J cant come back to him...and yes A plays that very good pati types...but both of them r married so hoping they dont break two shaadis to gt back to each other...Confused...

I know! That would be extremely stupid if they show that they both leave their current partners just to be together. But from the promo it looks like Jen is the one who has to make the decision and chose between the two guys. Please show her as a good faithful wife. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

beebutterflytiny15

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

WHY?! Why does he have to do such goody goody roles all the time? Nobody is so good in life. Why can't he play some more real selfish grey characters. Thats why I loved Abhay, he was not that mahaan at least. 

Okay will shut up now, don't even know what the story is so...avien mein ghusse hone ka no use. 
Exactly! and really..who would let their wives go back to their first love without putting up a fight to keep her first? That would be the height of unreality...yes, so want A to do a role like Abhay again.

Yes, no need thinking of the worse and spoiling our mood further. Sigh.

Ameres

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged

@anu even if he acts as mahan & let jen's ckt go back 2 Keith's then i think it"ll b gud 4 his ckt bcoz theres no need 2 bind that prsn wid u who doesn't love u & keeps on rembering old lover/beloved. but i want jen's ckt 2 choose ajay's ckt bcoz this"ll show +ve ending & a moral one also!!SmileSmile

so i m hoping after watching the promo that in the end Ajay & Jen's ckt"ll b 2gether!!Smile
beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mimi_s

Guys did u watch ajays hands...when he tries to touch J but then stops...wow he has such wonderful hands...Smile

Yes, he has nice hands...cough...I wonder if they are r**gh, probably notBlushingROFL

Ameres

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phulwa Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index