Phulwa

India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

PhAb/JayGun Shelter|BarshonSiMeheki,TeriMeriKahani (Page 111)

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged

i saw the promo!!i watched it on TV after my bro went 2 sleep!!SmileSmileit luks gud & i m hoping 4 a rite & happy ending 4 ajay's ckt!!SmileSmile

i hope Jen's ckt goes back 2 ajay's ckt!!atleast it"ll give a +ve msg like in HDDCS & dhakdan!! and only bcoz of this reason i liked these 2 movies more!!Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beebutterfly

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

Mimi-

Found a link of the promo! :)

Edit-
Guess that's a different one because there's no mention of fifteen years here :S

Thanks for this, this was the precap portion. Had missed it. :) 
Darn! It seems like yahan bhi A doesn't get to do...why!! Gah. Stern Smile

Yes there is another promo too, hoping someone uploads its video too. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

beebutterflytiny15

mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Well if J is sleeping and A smiling...then to mst b cause the deed is already ...done...Wink

Yeah Kat looks pretty...i find her to b OK types...some of the dialogues r really funny...and the action scenes of Kat...(dont know if she did it herself) was good...u dont gt to see heroines doing such scenes everyday...Smile

beebutterfly

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Originally posted by Ameres

Exactly! If not a FB then cough a suggestive second time would also do cough...Let him be a little more demanding and do more then cough...shutting up too.ROFLROFL

I really hope you are right and the TF turns out to be good and different with a positive message. 

AAHH...cough, yes, second time par ** has to be b*lder...and cough, go about it with prior knowledge of the territory to be e*plored..cough ...and add some variety to show **s assurance and dazzle *s..I mean **r...shutting up for good ROFLROFL

Yup, we can only hope at this point. Guess we'll know tomorrow. Sigh.

Ameres

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Thanks for this, this was the precap portion. Had missed it. :) 
Darn! It seems like yahan bhi A doesn't get to do...why!! Gah. Stern Smile

Yes there is another promo too, hoping someone uploads its video too. 

Yes, that's the feeling I get too..**s h**d just hovers..and UGH! Why does he need to be the total good guy?:/

Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mimi_s

Well if J is sleeping and A smiling...then to mst b cause the deed is already ...done...Wink

Yeah Kat looks pretty...i find her to b OK types...some of the dialogues r really funny...and the action scenes of Kat...(dont know if she did it herself) was good...u dont gt to see heroines doing such scenes everyday...Smile

Sorry Ami uploaded the precap video and guess we won't be getting any good scenes. Sigh, why does this happen always?! :/ 

I think they used a body double for Kat, don't think she does them herself. 

beebutterfly

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

AAHH...cough, yes, second time par ** has to be b*lder...and cough, go about it with prior knowledge of the territory to be e*plored..cough ...and add some variety to show **s assurance and dazzle *s..I mean **r...shutting up for good ROFLROFL

Yup, we can only hope at this point. Guess we'll know tomorrow. Sigh.

Yes yes yes! More b*ld*r and go on without waiting cough and better be l*nger then before cough after all putting those experience to the best use so show more. Hoping cough we get a glimpse or muh dikhayi of the o*t line...cough shutting up too.ROFLROFL

Hm...waiting is so annoying. 

beebutterfly

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mimi_s

Yup, maybe...but why is the deed already done? *pouts* I mean they didn't wait for us...shutting upROFL

Guess she can be very good at times. Liked that ballet class bit they showed in the promo...she did look the partTongue

Ameres

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phulwa Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index