Phulwa

India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

PhAb/JayGun Shelter|BarshonSiMeheki,TeriMeriKahani (Page 110)

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mimi_s

Hai...u saw ETT too...thats grt...nw Ami u too watch it quickly...Smile

I hate reaching late...but ...sigh ...I think the first part had those fight scenes which were used in the promo...and even I missed those scenes where the neighbours talk abt Salman and wonders what he does...

HMM J on *** and A coming from behind...so how was his facial expressions like then???Wink...did he have a determined look on his face...ROFL

Yes that neighbor scene was in the starting kind of an intro to his character. I liked that scene where Salmans boss asks him why didn't he get married and he remembers all the time he had to lie about his profession. LOL
And the scenes with Kat were good too. For a change I liked Kat here, she looked pretty! Tongue

J was sleeping and A was smiling, it was like barely a second scene. Hope someone uploads the promo so we can watch it properly and do deep analysis.ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beebutterfly

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged

Hai...u saw ETT too...thats grt...nw Ami u too watch it quickly...Smile

I hate reaching late...but ...sigh ...I think the first part had those fight scenes which were used in the promo...and even I missed those scenes where the neighbours talk abt Salman and wonders what he does...

HMM J on *** and A coming from behind...so how was his facial expressions like then???Wink...did he have a determined look on his face...ROFL

Okie, guess now I have to try and watchTongue :)

cough, A with the determined look will make meBlushing..yes, please let's have it..coughROFLROFL

Ameres

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
@ami & mimi i hope theme is not like wat anu is thinking!!OuchOuchif it turns out 2 b like anu is saying then i think Pearl Grey must've lost her Grey cells sumwhere!!SleepySleepySleepy

Btw did any1 see 2days epi??ConfusedConfusedby watching its end we can also sumwat guess abt 2marrow's epi!!Confused

beebutterfly

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged

Anu...do u have the link of the promo??

May be Jen says that she waited fr K fr 15 years and when he didnt turn up she married Ajay??? Jst a guessSmile

Yes Ajay better b selfish sadu demanding and possesive...Embarrassed

Sorry no link, watched it on TV. Shaam se watching SP in hope of catching it. 
Yup guess you are right, that would be it. But really hope she stays faithful to her hubby. 
Yes yes! I really wish they show some good scene of Ajay and Jen. Please let him be a demanding hubby for once. TongueLOL

@Todays TF- Yeah guess she did chose her first love, and she was expecting his child the first love ones. And guess she didn't marry the second guy. I watched the start but end miss hogaya. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

beebutterflytiny15

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

I hope so! And they better show us something! It seems they are happy together so we want proof of that happiness.ROFL

I know, I would hate it if they show that even if they are married she can walk out when she likes. 
Did anyone watched todays TF? I missed the end but it seems like the girl chose her first love. ;(

cough..yes, to make the story credible they have to show a proper *R...if not..a flash back would help in convincing us...shutting up.ROFLROFL

Yes, that doesn't make sense. At least give a good message...which this certainly is not.
I didn't watch. Again! That doesn't spell good news..please let the second one be different. They wouldn't do two TFs with the same type of story, would they? *hopeful*Ouch

Edited by beebutterfly - 25 August 2012 at 12:23pm

Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

cough..yes, to make the story credible they have to show a proper *R...if not..a flash back would help in convincing us...shutting up.ROFLROFL

Yes, that doesn't make sense. At least give a good message...which this certainly is not.
I didn't watch. Again! That doesn't spell good news..please let the second one be different. They wouldn't do two TFs with the same type of story, would they? *hopeful*Ouch

Exactly! If not a FB then cough a suggestive second time would also do cough...Let him be a little more demanding and do more then cough...shutting up too.ROFLROFL

I really hope you are right and the TF turns out to be good and different with a positive message. 

beebutterfly

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Mimi-

Found a link of the promo! :)

Edit-
Guess that's a different one because there's no mention of fifteen years here :S

Edited by beebutterfly - 25 August 2012 at 12:30pm

Amerestiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Dolly- Even I hope I'm wrong and they give a good positive message through this. First love is not necessarily the one that stays forever, sometimes life gives you second chances. They can show that. 

Sigh...its all speculation as of now. Hoping for the best. 

beebutterflytiny15

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phulwa Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index