Phulwa

India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

PhAb/JayGun Shelter|BarshonSiMeheki,TeriMeriKahani (Page 11)

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Dolly- 
@Pics- All those messages mean that the pic posted has been deleted from the site where it was uploaded. Tinypic is an image uploading website where you upload a pic to get its URL using which you can post it on forums etc. Tinypic is not so good so the images uploaded on them get deleted soon afterwards. 
Similarly there are other image hosting/ uploading sites which are not so reliable and delete images. So when the image is removed from the site the image disappears from here too because the URL is no longer working. 

This is what I understand, hope this helps. :) 

Waise how do you manage to just copy paste the pics? I'm never able to do that in my posts. Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 55shobha

yes anu we bought jewlerry and cloths
and i love long hairs so i m ok with my current hair style

Yes long hair look beautiful but its really hard for me to manage them so short haircut is for me! Tongue

Anyone watched the first epi of Teri Meri Love Stories? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

beebutterflytiny15

Reenatyzed IF-Addictz
Reenatyzed
Reenatyzed

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

yes anu we bought jewlerry and cloths
and i love long hairs so i m ok with my current hair style

Yes long hair look beautiful but its really hard for me to manage them so short haircut is for me! Tongue

Anyone watched the first epi of Teri Meri Love Stories? 
no anu i was busy in eid shopping yesterday and i m waiting for ajay's telefilm Smile

tiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 4:00am | IP Logged

no anu i was busy in eid shopping yesterday and i m waiting for ajay's telefilm Smile

Yes same here, guess the second epi of TMLS will be aired today so if it comes on both Sat and Sunday then hopefully Ajay's epi will come soon! Waiting eagerly for it. :)

tiny15

Reenatyzed IF-Addictz
Reenatyzed
Reenatyzed

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 4:06am | IP Logged

Yes same here, guess the second epi of TMLS will be aired today so if it comes on both Sat and Sunday then hopefully Ajay's epi will come soon! Waiting eagerly for it. :)
today is shipa anand's story so no ajay this weekOuch

tiny15

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 6:48am | IP Logged

Dolly- 
@Pics- All those messages mean that the pic posted has been deleted from the site where it was uploaded. Tinypic is an image uploading website where you upload a pic to get its URL using which you can post it on forums etc. Tinypic is not so good so the images uploaded on them get deleted soon afterwards. 
Similarly there are other image hosting/ uploading sites which are not so reliable and delete images. So when the image is removed from the site the image disappears from here too because the URL is no longer working. 

This is what I understand, hope this helps. :) 

Waise how do you manage to just copy paste the pics? I'm never able to do that in my posts. Confused
anu i simply right click on the image & then click on copy & then paste it in the post!!and it gets posted!!
but one thing is that in sum pics image is not visible but a sq cums in which top left side theres a small sq wid a cross sign!! how it happens??
Jaya-V Senior Member
Jaya-V
Jaya-V

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 8:50am | IP Logged
hey Ami ..really sorry yaar didn't see your comment yesterday otherwise would have replied right there ...so late in saying hi to you..but a very big hiiiBig smile

@dolly ...you can trust sidra in praying ..she prays for all her friends , relatives .Big smile in fact for all the world ..she is really a sweet heart Heart
that thread i have now seen it ...how dare that Angryi am pretty fed of these ravi sargun fans i bet she is one among them Deadshe never appeared before here joined the forum only to bash Ajay Angrysomething smells fishy ...i have traced these Ravi sargun fans on sass bina sasural forum can you believe that they all posts same comments here same comments thereConfusedwaise i am getting fed up with some of  these Sidhaarth shukla fans too on BV forumAngryneither they know story of show , neither anything joined forum now after his entry and they use such disgusting words against poor shanky ...how cheap ..Angrywhy do we such idiots coming to IF Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

beebutterflytiny15

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
hi jaya!!!that prsn is not newbie but same prsn wid ID haydon.i checked this newbie's ID & heydon's real name in profile. she is same!!
but shes in the fanpage of both JayGun & i m also surprised that she'dn't said anything 2 the prsn who'd bashed ravi in SBS forum. and this haydon is banned in that forum!!SmileSmile
really these fans r so irritating!!SleepySleepySleepyif u like sum1 then atleast don't bash oder actors!! and imagine wen 2 actors of the same show r gud frnds how"ll anoder feel??Confused

jaya plz do cum here regularly & do see the pic gallery.i've posted sum old & new pics of Ajay & Sargun from their old show's forums!!

@all frnds plz do create oder topics in the forum apart from this AT bcoz i'd seen in one forum that mods closed that forum bcoz theres only one or two  threads r active!!while gulal forum is still active & show had ended way back in aug 2011!!ConfusedConfused

Edited by tiny15 - 17 November 2012 at 10:25am

Jaya-V

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phulwa Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index