Phulwa

India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

PhAb/JayGun Shelter|BarshonSiMeheki,TeriMeriKahani (Page 108)

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
New promo is out...looks sad sigh. 

I would seriously hate it if they show Ajays character to be all mahaan and let Jen go. NO! Please show Jen staying with Ajay. ;( 

The good thing is that they showed Ajay and Keith both like almost equally. So that gives me some hope...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

beebutterflytiny15

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
@anu i don't think they"ll show like jen going back 2 Keith oderwise wat does these lovestories series mean??ConfusedConfused
i'vn't seen the new promo but i've hopes that ajay's ckt"ll've the rite & happy ending!!SmileSmileand if u can provide link plz give it!!Smile
mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
what new promo tell me abt it...well if Ajay is shown as much as keith then to I am very happy...Big smileBig smileBig smile...then why r u sad Anu??? is the promo implying something else??

Am sooo tired nw...was out from the morning...saw ETT...Big smileBig smileBig smile...but reached 30 mins late...Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameresbeebutterflytiny15

Reenatyzed IF-Addictz
Reenatyzed
Reenatyzed

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
hi all
i m here

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

beebutterflytiny15

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Its okay, I believe we are good friends enough to blurt out things before each other. It actually adds to the fun, really no need to say sorry. Tongue
You mean your sig person? Lol yeah quite similar almost. Its a public site so don't like sharing but you are close enough so my name is...ch**k *ou* sc**ps. Tongue
Yeah that song is really sweet, every time I listen to it makes me want to have my own love story lol. Haha! Thanks, yup waiting for my prince charming to come and whisk me away! Tongue

@AJ- Oh yes! If **e is anything like us then pakka way to possessive about it cough hope ** gets a chance to maneuver around **ms**f cough shutting up for good.ROFLROFL

@Rides- Meanie! But its a sad fact...I am a scaredy cat and can't help it. Every time I'm about to get on I have this dreadful expression on my face. And seeing my face would have been priceless, as soon as I got off the ride my brother said give me the camera I'll take your picture such meanies! But yeah...you guys bear us so...fine. *reluctantly accepting*ROFLROFL

AAHHH! Stop it! Already blushing and coughing. Exactly at least let the s**nds be decent and make *s look a little elegant. Besides sc***ming brings bad images. *scary*ROFLROFL

@Flustered- Same here, too shy for my own good. Sigh...Khair guess with time it will go away. :)
After something cough...pakka it will go. shutting up.ROFL
ThanksTongue
Oh! Beautiful and really unusual. TongueGuess unique just like yourself :))
I know! Fairy tale like and makes you totally dreamy..*sigh*. Then he will, IA :))Tongue

@AJ- AAHH, cough..yes, hope **e doesn't control the horse too much and lets it run the race at its own pace..shutting up ROFLROFL

@Rides- That's actually cute!..next time hope he gets the good idea of clicking one without your knowledge...pakka, they'll have fun at your expense for years *happy evil grin*ROFLROFL

cough..guess will let you go *reluctant*...you are right, scr**ming makes me think of our horror movie doc story *runs and hides*ROFLROFL

@Flustered- Yup, guess it will. :)
AAHH...cough, then toh the sh*ness will fly away by force *scared*...shutting up ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameres

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
hi shobha how r u??Smile
@ami & mimi hi!!SmileSmileSmileeven i cudn't see the promo but i hope its rite & happy ending 4 Ajay's ckt!!Smile

Edited by tiny15 - 25 August 2012 at 12:03pm
beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mimi_s

what new promo tell me abt it...well if Ajay is shown as much as keith then to I am very happy...Big smileBig smileBig smile...then why r u sad Anu??? is the promo implying something else??

Am sooo tired nw...was out from the morning...saw ETT...Big smileBig smileBig smile...but reached 30 mins late...Cry

MIIIMIII :D

Didn't watch the promo too. But having A as much as K gives hope like Anu said. :)

You did? Okay, I already know you loved it! Good! But haye 30 mins late? That must have annoyed you. Hope you picked up on the story easilyTongue

Anu- 
Yes, he better not be acting mahaan. At least for once, A could really have some luck and us too.Ouch

Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mimi_s

I watched only once it was a mixture of small scenes, Jen and Keith seem to be childhood sweethearts and then voice over of Jen says 'I waited fifteen years' or something. Couldn't catch it properly, then scenes show Jen and Ajay happily walking in a party, Keith with another girl. It looks like both are married. And then last scene of Jen standing between the two guys. 
But one good scene you would be most interested in cough...J lying on b** and A is shown like coming from behind. cough. Tongue

I'm sad cause it seems like the theme of these TFs that first love is eternal or something. Ouch
I really hope I'm wrong and Ajay ends up with Jen. 

@ETT- Oh you did, great! So how did you find it? I too watched it this week, liked the movie. Good story and overall nicely done. :)
Oho, the start was good lots of action. 

tiny15

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phulwa Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index