Phulwa

India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

PhAb/JayGun Shelter|BarshonSiMeheki,TeriMeriKahani (Page 107)

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Haha thats actually cute! No sneaking out is no fun but thinking about K makes it sound better. Tongue

I like rides too but I get very scared of speed. You should have looked at my face before sitting on them, my brother was with me and he was like 'Anu**** its a baby ride!' and I could only pout but he made me sit. Good thing they were all fun! Tongue
And I screamed so much in those two days that mera gala beth gaya. LOL

@Bold- Why flustered? Please explain what lead to that flustered state of yours? And how did you come out?ROFLROFL
Okay...so will let go that point. *reluctantly* Hm so you did not m**t then...cough any more m**ting since then? Did the flustered state return?ROFLROFL

Yes, it's no fun doing it...but it was fun imagining you having to do it. TwistedTongueROFL
K sneaking in that scene looked fun...and I know you enough to know thinking about K makes it better Tongue

The speed is what I love about it...but you are sounding like my elder sis. She always has to be coaxed into sitting...and during the ride, she grips my hand so hard that I don't feel like screaming from the thrill but more from the painTongueROFL
Aww, your bro sounds super nice :)....yup, once you are in and can't retract, it's all fun...it's not the same without screaming na? Adds to the feeling Tongue
cough...take that as practice for scr**ming for cough...sorry, couldn't help make an evil comment...shutting up before you kill meROFLROFL

@Flustered- Meanie!..cough, I can't handle compliments from anyone...so get flustered easily by them..cough. I got out of it the usual way, went into hiding for a little whileROFLROFL
Ah! I love your reluctant mahaanta...shuddup! cough, I think ** must have come again...but didn't go out to check. So no, no flustered state *glare*ROFLROFL

Okie, rushing off. Have the best day! Muah! :))

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 2:00am | IP Logged
AAAMMMIII !!! :)) 

@Sig- Its okay, it was just a silly thing you remembered them was sweet. Loved the new ones you have; bright and happy like you! :))Tongue

@ETT- Lol, it was mostly action and some funny scenes. The story was good, they tried to give a positive message, my parents really enjoyed it. Okay for one time watch. Tongue

@AJ- I didn't think of it like that, I thought 'AJ' came by taking A's name initial two letters. But yours make sense and thought is sweet. Me Likes! Tongue 
cough...guess she is, someone must enjoy that if she is possessive about everything...cough.ROFL

@Sneaking- Meanie! But guess would have done the same if in your place. Both are twisted.ROFL

@Rides- Okay your sis sounds a lot like me. I remember the last time I was on that roller coaster I had gripped my brothers arm and he kept saying 'leave my hand' but I didn't budge. Sorry guess bahut tang kiya hoga. TongueROFL
But this time I was a slightly brave and didn't grab his arm just held onto tight to that safety belt before us and closed my eyes. And screamed my lungs out but the wind hitting you in the face is so strong that I couldn't even scream properly was mostly shouting stop.ROFL

AAAHHH! Shuddup! So evil! I hope I never have to scream like that in cough...I get pretty scared so light s**nds would be good enough cough warna m**d will be disturbed cough shutting up.ROFLROFL

@Flustered- Aw! That is actually very sweet, you are shy. My shweet bacha. *pulls cheek* =P
Ohkay...again you escaped but...don't worry hoping to learn more about these flustered states, since ** drops by often so cough more chances of seeing you flustered and going red. *evil laugh*ROFLROFL

Okie hope you were on time and having fun right now. Have an amazing day, come back smiling. Catch you in the evening! Byeee! :D

beebutterfly

Reenatyzed IF-Addictz
Reenatyzed
Reenatyzed

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 3:34am | IP Logged
hi guys
i m very busy in my new classes Confused
missing u allHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

beebutterflytiny15

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 5:38am | IP Logged
hi anu!!SmileSmile r u here??Confusedu came after 2 days!!Smile

and really where r oders?? sidra, jia, saba,faria , jaya all r disappeared!!!ConfusedConfusedConfusedi was here ystrday but after 10.00PM i've 2 go as my bro wanted the net!!Smile

@ami where did u read J calling A AJ !!and cud u ppl see all 22 profile pics??Confused

Edited by tiny15 - 25 August 2012 at 5:45am
Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Hey Dolly! :) 
How have you been? 

Yes, I was holidaying so couldn't come everyday. No idea about others... hope they come too. 

@Ajay- No we could only see one profile pic and the AJ comment was made on his cover photo. 

tiny15

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 7:31am | IP Logged
@anu i m fine!!SmileSmileok i think i missed the comment!!Smile

hope i"ll b able 2 watch Ajay's TF as my bro has cum home on leave & he watches his sports prog or movies on sat-sun after 5 PM till nite!!OuchOuchpray 4 me that i"ll b able 2 watch it!!Smile

Edited by tiny15 - 25 August 2012 at 9:25am
beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

AAAMMMIII !!! :)) 

@Sig- Its okay, it was just a silly thing you remembered them was sweet. Loved the new ones you have; bright and happy like you! :))Tongue

@ETT- Lol, it was mostly action and some funny scenes. The story was good, they tried to give a positive message, my parents really enjoyed it. Okay for one time watch. Tongue

@AJ- I didn't think of it like that, I thought 'AJ' came by taking A's name initial two letters. But yours make sense and thought is sweet. Me Likes! Tongue 
cough...guess she is, someone must enjoy that if she is possessive about everything...cough.ROFL

@Sneaking- Meanie! But guess would have done the same if in your place. Both are twisted.ROFL

@Rides- Okay your sis sounds a lot like me. I remember the last time I was on that roller coaster I had gripped my brothers arm and he kept saying 'leave my hand' but I didn't budge. Sorry guess bahut tang kiya hoga. TongueROFL
But this time I was a slightly brave and didn't grab his arm just held onto tight to that safety belt before us and closed my eyes. And screamed my lungs out but the wind hitting you in the face is so strong that I couldn't even scream properly was mostly shouting stop.ROFL

AAAHHH! Shuddup! So evil! I hope I never have to scream like that in cough...I get pretty scared so light s**nds would be good enough cough warna m**d will be disturbed cough shutting up.ROFLROFL

@Flustered- Aw! That is actually very sweet, you are shy. My shweet bacha. *pulls cheek* =P
Ohkay...again you escaped but...don't worry hoping to learn more about these flustered states, since ** drops by often so cough more chances of seeing you flustered and going red. *evil laugh*ROFLROFL

Okie hope you were on time and having fun right now. Have an amazing day, come back smiling. Catch you in the evening! Byeee! :D

@Sig- Yup, instantly liked it when I saw it...Thank youEmbarrassedTongue.Talking about silly..a silly thought just popped in my head and probably shouldn't be blurting that out..just suddenly thought your name was the same as that of person in the sig...which isn't true. Sorry for saying that!Tongue Ignore me please. Will edit thisTongue
Okay, so I love your sig! Taylor swift and that too in the song I used to listen to non-stop..love story. Hope there'll be a romeo someday who'll come to save you:))Tongue

@ETT- Then I deduced correctly (for once)TongueLOL

@AJ- Oh! Was being a tube light...but yup, I guess it might be a combo of both our theoriesTongue
AAHH..cough, yes ** must like that...cough...some things probably get a lot of attention during cough..shutting up ROFLROFL

@Sneaking- Yup, a twisted bunch we are *proud*ROFL

@Rides- You probably did tang karo him...because my sis hand is usually like a vice on mine, and telling her to get it off is futile too...but since she's my sis, anything for her, guess it's the same with your bro. Such mahaan souls we are..putting up with scaredy cats. ROFLROFL
Ah! Proud of you...good thing the wind muffled your voice...suddenly wishing could see your expression then. Priceless moment *evil*ROFLROFL

cough..okay, if **'s too good, then the scream might escape against your wish..shutting up before you kill me ROFLROFL
But cough..yes, let's keep the s**nds light...waise hi we already said, it will be hard to keep an elegant pos...at least the s**nds could be slightly elegant...shutting up for goodROFLROFL

@Flustered- Yes, I am. Been trying to get rid of it, but it doesn't go awayTongue
Meanie!..knew you wouldn't leave me off easily...always torturing me. *sob* ROFLROFL

Hope you had a nice day too :))

Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

@Sig- Yup, instantly liked it when I saw it...Thank youEmbarrassedTongue.Talking about silly..a silly thought just popped in my head and probably shouldn't be blurting that out..just suddenly thought your name was the same as that of person in the sig...which isn't true. Sorry for saying that!Tongue Ignore me please. Will edit thisTongue
Okay, so I love your sig! Taylor swift and that too in the song I used to listen to non-stop..love story. Hope there'll be a romeo someday who'll come to save you:))Tongue

@ETT- Then I deduced correctly (for once)TongueLOL

@AJ- Oh! Was being a tube light...but yup, I guess it might be a combo of both our theoriesTongue
AAHH..cough, yes ** must like that...cough...some things probably get a lot of attention during cough..shutting up ROFLROFL

@Sneaking- Yup, a twisted bunch we are *proud*ROFL

@Rides- You probably did tang karo him...because my sis hand is usually like a vice on mine, and telling her to get it off is futile too...but since she's my sis, anything for her, guess it's the same with your bro. Such mahaan souls we are..putting up with scaredy cats. ROFLROFL
Ah! Proud of you...good thing the wind muffled your voice...suddenly wishing could see your expression then. Priceless moment *evil*ROFLROFL

cough..okay, if **'s too good, then the scream might escape against your wish..shutting up before you kill me ROFLROFL
But cough..yes, let's keep the s**nds light...waise hi we already said, it will be hard to keep an elegant pos...at least the s**nds could be slightly elegant...shutting up for goodROFLROFL

@Flustered- Yes, I am. Been trying to get rid of it, but it doesn't go awayTongue
Meanie!..knew you wouldn't leave me off easily...always torturing me. *sob* ROFLROFL

Hope you had a nice day too :))

Its okay, I believe we are good friends enough to blurt out things before each other. It actually adds to the fun, really no need to say sorry. Tongue
You mean your sig person? Lol yeah quite similar almost. Its a public site so don't like sharing but you are close enough so my name is...ch**k *ou* sc**ps. Tongue
Yeah that song is really sweet, every time I listen to it makes me want to have my own love story lol. Haha! Thanks, yup waiting for my prince charming to come and whisk me away! Tongue

@AJ- Oh yes! If **e is anything like us then pakka way to possessive about it cough hope ** gets a chance to maneuver around **ms**f cough shutting up for good.ROFLROFL

@Rides- Meanie! But its a sad fact...I am a scaredy cat and can't help it. Every time I'm about to get on I have this dreadful expression on my face. And seeing my face would have been priceless, as soon as I got off the ride my brother said give me the camera I'll take your picture such meanies! But yeah...you guys bear us so...fine. *reluctantly accepting*ROFLROFL

AAHHH! Stop it! Already blushing and coughing. Exactly at least let the s**nds be decent and make *s look a little elegant. Besides sc***ming brings bad images. *scary*ROFLROFL

@Flustered- Same here, too shy for my own good. Sigh...Khair guess with time it will go away. :)
After something cough...pakka it will go. shutting up.ROFL

beebutterfly

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phulwa Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index