Phulwa

India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

PhAb/JayGun Shelter|BarshonSiMeheki,TeriMeriKahani (Page 106)

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

You will? *big smile* This trip had a good effect on you...so mahaan you are being. *narrows eyes*ROFL

AAHH!..cough, that was a great observation...very suspicious indeed cough...that must be it...having a heavy meal without calling r**m service..coughROFLROFL
If you had stayed there longer maybe there would have been some s*unds emanating from the r**m?...shutting up.ROFLROFL
Ah, so happy that was a small dose...ROFL

Meanie! Dekho meri mahaanta ki koi value hi nahi...was being a good friend and this is what I get? You shak and shak! *disappointed*ROFL

AAHH! Yeah but sadly didn't get a chance to observe more. Hoping next time some more...cough.ROFL
Haha other stories are nothing B just my B mind at work again lol but type aur karna hai to explain the scenario and not in the mood to type much so leaving the rest for tomorrow. Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beebutterfly

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Yes you know me, I'm a generous soul. Yeah wouldn't have mind sitting right next to **m or on... cough...shutting up.ROFLROFL
Shuudduupp!! I was just saying that ** had a very peaceful look while sleeping, you know kind of sweet cough...but yeah wouldn't mind if ** can manage to look great and all fresh quickly after waking up. And most importantly be charged for...cough shutting up again.ROFLROFL

Sigh its late here, guess time for you to go. Subah school jana hai na? Tongue

cough...yes, if in first class, then ** would have made a little space and l*ing next...shutting up tooROFLROFL
I know...was just being evil. Missed that!ROFL
Of course you wouldn't mind...cough, yes ** just needs a little t**ch to wake up...to jump to work and get those currents zinging to **u and back...shutting up for goodROFL

Yes, class tomorrow. Guess you must be dead tired too. Okie will go now *reluctant*Tongue

Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 2:29pm | IP Logged

cough...yes, if in first class, then ** would have made a little space and l*ing next...shutting up tooROFLROFL
I know...was just being evil. Missed that!ROFL
Of course you wouldn't mind...cough, yes ** just needs a little t**ch to wake up...to jump to work and get those currents zinging to **u and back...shutting up for goodROFL

Yes, class tomorrow. Guess you must be dead tired too. Okie will go now *reluctant*Tongue

AAHHH! Yes please shuddup now.ROFL
After this the curtains of first class close and Ami misses the next scene. buhahahaROFL

And I missed you evilness. Twisted.ROFL
AAHH! This sounds too much work but cough if in m**d maybe will try cough shutting up.ROFLROFL

Yes actually very tired, guess will go and let my tired body get some rest. Hoping to have long chats tomorrow IA! Tongue

beebutterfly

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Meanie! Dekho meri mahaanta ki koi value hi nahi...was being a good friend and this is what I get? You shak and shak! *disappointed*ROFL

AAHH! Yeah but sadly didn't get a chance to observe more. Hoping next time some more...cough.ROFL
Haha other stories are nothing B just my B mind at work again lol but type aur karna hai to explain the scenario and not in the mood to type much so leaving the rest for tomorrow. Tongue

Your mahaanta has a lot of value big sis *sweet pacifying look*...after all I bear it...I mean appreciate it every day. Something got into my eyes, so wasn't narrowing them, was just blinking. *innocent* You are always so ready to believe the worst of me *sobs*ROFL

cough...yup, maybe next time the door will be left a little open by mistake..shutting upROFL
Was kidding!Tongue...I know, your energy must be sapped right now so you go and rest. Did I tell you, I'm super glad you are back? I guess I didTongue :))

Okie, guess will go now *sigh*. Catch you tomorrow. Lub ya.  Sleep tight. Goodnight and most peaceful soothingly beautfiul dreams my AnuHug

Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 2:39pm | IP Logged

Your mahaanta has a lot of value big sis *sweet pacifying look*...after all I bear it...I mean appreciate it every day. Something got into my eyes, so wasn't narrowing them, was just blinking. *innocent* You are always so ready to believe the worst of me *sobs*ROFL

cough...yup, maybe next time the door will be left a little open by mistake..shutting upROFL
Was kidding!Tongue...I know, your energy must be sapped right now so you go and rest. Did I tell you, I'm super glad you are back? I guess I didTongue :))

Okie, guess will go now *sigh*. Catch you tomorrow. Lub ya.  Sleep tight. Goodnight and most peaceful soothingly beautfiul dreams my AnuHug

Oh no sis, I wasn't thinking the worst of you but...guess being away for the few days had forgotten how mean you could be cough I meant how sweet you are. *sweet smile* Yes, I know you weren't shakking on me just being yourself...which is a good thing...until you lose your temper and scold me. *smile through tears*ROFL

And you are just too sweet and kind. Glad to be back too, missed you guys and this place. :)) 

Thanks, have a great day tomorrow and fun class. Catch you soon. Goodnight and happy beautiful dreams! Hug

beebutterfly

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 2:46pm | IP Logged

Lol, no sneaking any longer...you'll miss thatTongue You know..actually thinking of K when she sneaked out in JWM...that was one of my most fav scenes in the movieTongue

I love speedy rides! Sounds like you did have a lot of fun and I'm happy you went. Best way to spend your vacations :D

@G**rd- Meanie!..cough, have got no nazar on **m...just common observation *innocent*..see I cant even remember what kind of kurta ** was wearing, something off whitish..but was too flustered to pay attentionROFL...AAHH, yes shuddup!..cough, told ya **'s almost like f*mily, and ** and **s br*th*rs are always dropping in to chat with my Dad...so There!ROFLROFL
No, I didn't..actually passed by the living r**m to go to *y r**m but made sure not to glance that way...warna pakka some weird expression would have scared **m ROFLROFL

Muah! to your tired brain...and no no there wasn't anything more to grill me on *runs*ROFL

Hope you are having a good journey back at the moment. Will catch you later.Hug

Haha thats actually cute! No sneaking out is no fun but thinking about K makes it sound better. Tongue

I like rides too but I get very scared of speed. You should have looked at my face before sitting on them, my brother was with me and he was like 'Anu**** its a baby ride!' and I could only pout but he made me sit. Good thing they were all fun! Tongue
And I screamed so much in those two days that mera gala beth gaya. LOL

@Bold- Why flustered? Please explain what lead to that flustered state of yours? And how did you come out?ROFLROFL
Okay...so will let go that point. *reluctantly* Hm so you did not m**t then...cough any more m**ting since then? Did the flustered state return?ROFLROFL

beebutterfly

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Even we have multiplexes with three or four halls and my dad watches both Indian and English movies but rest assured I'm the biggest bolly fan in the house. LOL
Watched ETT, was good. 

Me too would love to visit India one day and Mimi would pakka drop in at your place. Like Ami said we know you so will come to meet you first! And then we all three can go together to bug A! Tongue

Love SRK and his witty remarks. And the airport is actually quite far from my house lol. 
Did you notice? J calls A 'AJ'...cute. Tongue

And according to google halkat means careless. So halkat jawaani would mean...cough carefree and kind of let go jawaan. Tongue

Thats my quota for tonight, going now. Goodnight! :D

beebutterfly

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
AAANNNUUU !!! :))

Good Morning! :D

Hope you are having nice dreams at the moment.Tongue...oh! before I forget, will have to get that sig down,*Disapprove* warna my innocent cover will get blown apart *sigh*ROFL

@ETT- That 'was good' sounds oohkkaayy...TongueLOL

@AJ- No, hadn't noticed that. Yup, it's cute. Tying the two letters together..cough cough...possessive like us she isTongueROFL

@halkat- That's actually a nice meaning after all..and it just shows how lazy we are that we always rely on you to find outTongue

Know you'll be a total lazybones today...and rightly so. So you just lounge back and enjoy the day. Have a superb one. Catch you later star! :))

Ameres

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phulwa Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index