Phulwa

India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

PhAb/JayGun Shelter|BarshonSiMeheki,TeriMeriKahani (Page 105)

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

:)))

Meanie!.was just showing appreciation for my friend's work but no one cares *sobs*...such a brave soul I am, not hiding my B ness ROFL ...will take it off after today (though have absolutely no wish to, you are right, that sounds  like prideROFL)..just having fun for now.ROFL

Shuddup DQ! Yes I can see the appreciation and love flowing here, thank you jee. Grateful to have such a friend. No sweetie no need to take it down. Keep it and let the world know how B you are cough sorry I meant let the world see what a great friend you are.ROFLROFL

Waise B se yaad aya cough...did notice a few things or more like innocent things made B courtesy my imagination.ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beebutterfly

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Yeah I'm not that fond of shopping but was just looking for something but not disappointed, had a great time and some good stuff so happy shappy! Tongue

I know! Wish ** was on the seat next to me...haye re kismat. *sad*ROFL
Shuddup! But...cough you know me...and its not my fault but ** was sleeping on that lounge chair and was curled up in a very cough position kind of reminded me of S. Remember that scene in TMK where Krish's not so nice pics are shown? The one where S is sleeping with hands...cough that kind of odd position so couldnt help but notice and giggle to myself.ROFLROFL

Good then! Glad that you are happy :))

Or better even no free seats and you have to sit on **m...shutting upROFL
AAAHHH..yes, I know you...sure you were very majboor...cough, and ** had to choose that position to sleep...no wonder staring..would probably have done the same..I mean not do the same...shutting up ROFLROFL
Wished ** had been on that plane too now...maybe some other position would have been observed..cough ROFLROFL

Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 2:03pm | IP Logged

Good then! Glad that you are happy :))

Or better even no free seats and you have to sit on **m...shutting upROFL
AAAHHH..yes, I know you...sure you were very majboor...cough, and ** had to choose that position to sleep...no wonder staring..would probably have done the same..I mean not do the same...shutting up ROFLROFL
Wished ** had been on that plane too now...maybe some other position would have been observed..cough ROFLROFL

AAHH! Shuddup! But you know the flight was overbooked, if only ** was on the flight would have happily given my ticket to **m and in return just asked to be accommodated somehow cough shutting up.ROFLROFL
It was odd seriously and upar se ** looked so cute while sleeping. Darn! Why do I have a thing for innocent sleepy looks.ROFL

beebutterfly

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 2:04pm | IP Logged

Shuddup DQ! Yes I can see the appreciation and love flowing here, thank you jee. Grateful to have such a friend. No sweetie no need to take it down. Keep it and let the world know how B you are cough sorry I meant let the world see what a great friend you are.ROFLROFL

Waise B se yaad aya cough...did notice a few things or more like innocent things made B courtesy my imagination.ROFL

Can see that evilness shining through...and I know, what don't we have to do for the world.*sigh*ROFL..before everyone knows, will take it downROFLROFL

You did? What are you waiting to spill?..big Muah to your imaginationROFL

Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 2:08pm | IP Logged

Can see that evilness shining through...and I know, what don't we have to do for the world.*sigh*ROFL..before everyone knows, will take it downROFLROFL

You did? What are you waiting to spill?..big Muah to your imaginationROFL

Acha chalo, its been quite a few days since I changed my dabba and just to support you will put that sig up in my dabba too. *mahaan*ROFL

cough okay first dose a little one, was staying in the h*tel so one morning while getting out I was standing outside my r**m waiting for my parents when I noticed the r**m across us had the 'do not disturb' sign hanging there. The odd part was it was barely hanging on the door knob like put in a hurry and also it was 1 in the afternoon. cough...wondered what was keeping the p**ple inside busy at this time? Did **ey not get a good n**ht sl**p or...busy in the m**n*ng routine cough shutting up.ROFLROFL

beebutterfly

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 2:09pm | IP Logged

AAHH! Shuddup! But you know the flight was overbooked, if only ** was on the flight would have happily given my ticket to **m and in return just asked to be accommodated somehow cough shutting up.ROFLROFL
It was odd seriously and upar se ** looked so cute while sleeping. Darn! Why do I have a thing for innocent sleepy looks.ROFL

Sure you would have, after all such a mahaan soul you are..cough, out of gratitude ** would have accommodated you in the best way...shutting up ROFLROFL
Yes, too bad, why wasn't ** at the airport you landed instead..at least then more chance of finding**m again..cough.. ROFL
cough...yes, innocent sleepy kinds who can wake up and get out of sleepiness quickly and...shutting up ROFLROFL

Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 2:14pm | IP Logged

Sure you would have, after all such a mahaan soul you are..cough, out of gratitude ** would have accommodated you in the best way...shutting up ROFLROFL
Yes, too bad, why wasn't ** at the airport you landed instead..at least then more chance of finding**m again..cough.. ROFL
cough...yes, innocent sleepy kinds who can wake up and get out of sleepiness quickly and...shutting up ROFLROFL

Yes you know me, I'm a generous soul. Yeah wouldn't have mind sitting right next to **m or on... cough...shutting up.ROFLROFL
Shuudduupp!! I was just saying that ** had a very peaceful look while sleeping, you know kind of sweet cough...but yeah wouldn't mind if ** can manage to look great and all fresh quickly after waking up. And most importantly be charged for...cough shutting up again.ROFLROFL

Sigh its late here, guess time for you to go. Subah school jana hai na? Tongue

beebutterfly

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 2:16pm | IP Logged

Acha chalo, its been quite a few days since I changed my dabba and just to support you will put that sig up in my dabba too. *mahaan*ROFL

cough okay first dose a little one, was staying in the h*tel so one morning while getting out I was standing outside my r**m waiting for my parents when I noticed the r**m across us had the 'do not disturb' sign hanging there. The odd part was it was barely hanging on the door knob like put in a hurry and also it was 1 in the afternoon. cough...wondered what was keeping the p**ple inside busy at this time? Did **ey not get a good n**ht sl**p or...busy in the m**n*ng routine cough shutting up.ROFLROFL

You will? *big smile* This trip had a good effect on you...so mahaan you are being. *narrows eyes*ROFL

AAHH!..cough, that was a great observation...very suspicious indeed cough...that must be it...having a heavy meal without calling r**m service..coughROFLROFL
If you had stayed there longer maybe there would have been some s*unds emanating from the r**m?...shutting up.ROFLROFL
Ah, so happy that was a small dose...ROFL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phulwa Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index