Phulwa

India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

PhAb/JayGun Shelter|BarshonSiMeheki,TeriMeriKahani (Page 104)

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

MMMIIIMMMIII !!! Hug

I know, it was so tiring and frustrating because we rushed just to be on time aur meri shopping reh gayi. :| 
Khair yup did saw some cough but I wasn't here in my country but out, saw a really cute one who was sleeping guess *e was waiting for **s flight too. Well good thing got a chance to stare cough shutting up. BlushingROFL

Oh that's bummer...poor thing..hope you got some shopping done before too so not too disappointedTongue

Should have known those laser B eyes would be scanning the areas..cough, why wasn't ** on the same flight? *pouts*...that notebook would have been full by now..coughROFLROFL
So was the staring concentrated to the f*ce?...shutting up before you kill me ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameres

mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
WOW u were out oof the country...thats cool...Smile

good so u did utilise the two hrs in the airport...LOL

hmm hate to say it...but I have to go nw...but tomorrow we wil chat fr long...Smile

goodnite and sweetdreams...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameresbeebutterfly

mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Yes yes Anu...PLS tell us...where u staring only at the face??? nazar nicche nehi gaye??LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameresbeebutterfly

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

Oh that's bummer...poor thing..hope you got some shopping done before too so not too disappointedTongue

Should have known those laser B eyes would be scanning the areas..cough, why wasn't ** on the same flight? *pouts*...that notebook would have been full by now..coughROFLROFL
So was the staring concentrated to the f*ce?...shutting up before you kill me ROFLROFL

Yeah I'm not that fond of shopping but was just looking for something but not disappointed, had a great time and some good stuff so happy shappy! Tongue

I know! Wish ** was on the seat next to me...haye re kismat. *sad*ROFL
Shuddup! But...cough you know me...and its not my fault but ** was sleeping on that lounge chair and was curled up in a very cough position kind of reminded me of S. Remember that scene in TMK where Krish's not so nice pics are shown? The one where S is sleeping with hands...cough that kind of odd position so couldnt help but notice and giggle to myself.ROFLROFL

beebutterfly

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged

Aw. Seriously man I was looking at the clock and thinking when will we reach home and I'll login. Such impatient I was to meet you guys! Tongue

Yes yes it was for us three but you are the first one to put it proudly so...that says a lot.ROFL

:)))

Meanie!.was just showing appreciation for my friend's work but no one cares *sobs*...such a brave soul I am, not hiding my B ness ROFL ...will take it off after today (though have absolutely no wish to, you are right, that sounds  like prideROFL)..just having fun for now.ROFL

Ameres

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mimi_s

hmm hate to say it...but I have to go nw...but tomorrow we wil chat fr long...Smile

You are gone already? But guess it's late there. Sigh.

Catch you tomorrow then, yup, for long! Goodnight and sweet dreamsHug

Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mimi_s

LOL! Yes but sadly found **m very late jab mila then soon afterwards boarding started so couldn't stare for long. Sigh...LOL
Yes neeche gayi nazar, did full a scan...shutting up.ROFL

You gone already? Ouch
Okay must be late there...sigh. Yes really hope we three can chat for long tomorrow. Goodnight and sugar dreams. Catch you tomorrow! :D

beebutterfly

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged

@Ajay- cough cough that cover photo is...hot. Blushing
Man! That expression and uff those glasses with black shirt. *blush&cough* 

Loved it! Thanks Ami ate hi achi achi cheezien dikha dein. cough made my night. BlushingROFL

Yup, that black shirt and glasses looks too good on himBlushing

Oh! There's no end to my mahaanta...Kidding! Glad made your nightROFL

Ameres

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phulwa Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index