Phulwa

India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

PhAb/JayGun Shelter|BarshonSiMeheki,TeriMeriKahani (Page 101)

mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
My dad also loves watching eng movies...specially those action movies...and I keep telling him that those r jst too absurd with aliens and what nt dropping from sky all the time...but he does watch hindi movies also...

When was Anu supposed to land??? Most of the airports r far from the main city so even after landing might take time to reach home...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beebutterfly

mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Ami...stop lyingTongue...if u land up in India u will nt some to meet me but will rush to meet SRK and a guy called Ajay Chaudhury...Wink

beebutterfly

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mimi_s

My dad also loves watching eng movies...specially those action movies...and I keep telling him that those r jst too absurd with aliens and what nt dropping from sky all the time...but he does watch hindi movies also...

When was Anu supposed to land??? Most of the airports r far from the main city so even after landing might take time to reach home...

Lol, yes some of those movies are really absurd. My Dad watched hindi movies too...sometimes I think he only says that to be meanTongueLOL

I thought she said she would be here tonight..so that must mean she must have already landed. Maybe too tired to drop here. I hope that's what it is...really wish she would come though:(

AAANNNUUU!!!

See, we already crossed the 100 pages mark as you said. Now please come.

Ameres

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged

Ami...stop lyingTongue...if u land up in India u will nt some to meet me but will rush to meet SRK and a guy called Ajay Chaudhury...Wink

Arey, why would I lie?Tongue Would be more interested in seeing you than any actor...because I dont know them..in the correct sense of the word and neither do they know me, whereas you are my friend hence way more important.Tongue :)

Edit-
Though wouldn't mind meeting Ajay..cough, might want to kidnap himTongueLOL

Edited by beebutterfly - 24 August 2012 at 12:55pm

Ameres

mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
@ kidnap...remember all our fun talks regarding Ajay getting kidnapped by us...and how J reacts and awhat we teach him  and all that...u guys were writing some hilarious newspaper reports...it was all so funny...LOLLOL

Anu must have dozed off in her tiredness...

beebutterfly

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged

@ kidnap...remember all our fun talks regarding Ajay getting kidnapped by us...and how J reacts and awhat we teach him  and all that...u guys were writing some hilarious newspaper reports...it was all so funny...LOLLOL

Anu must have dozed off in her tiredness...

Yes! That was hilarious...A lost and his shirt found in the jungle and J had been looking for him. We kept sending her letters. Ah, best times!ROFL

Sigh, maybe. Then hope she's getting a peaceful sleep and is safely tucked in. Miss her but she must be dead tired, so wont complain.

Ameres

mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
The one good thing about my tan is that finally my teeth look whiter. At least my dentist will be happy...

OK this is what SRK has written on FB...OMG this man is jst sooo funny...I love his wit...love the things he writes and says...really shows that he has had a good education and a solid upbringing...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameresbeebutterfly

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged

The one good thing about my tan is that finally my teeth look whiter. At least my dentist will be happy...

OK this is what SRK has written on FB...OMG this man is jst sooo funny...I love his wit...love the things he writes and says...really shows that he has had a good education and a solid upbringing...Smile

LOL! Yes, he can say the most funniest things...and he usually says it so seriously that you are caught off guard sometimes and can only laughLOL

Love those things about him  too. You can always expect him to talk intelligent. :)

I hope he has at least one scene where he's running in the yash raj movieTongue

Ameres

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phulwa Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index