Phulwa

India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

PhAb/JayGun Shelter|BarshonSiMeheki,TeriMeriKahani (Page 100)

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mimi_s

Hai Ami...SmileSmileSmile...sorry had gone offline due to my net...Confused

even i am planning to watch ETT tomorrow...havent booked the tickets yet though...heard on TV that the second week collections arnt that grt...

yeah Anu must b tired...but i hope she comes...

It's okay...thought you got bored and went awayTongue

That's strange for a Salman starer but maybe they'll pick up again in the coming weeks. Have heard different views on the movie so far..but hoping it's good :)

i really really hope she comes. I know she might be tired..but just to say hi, so we know she reached safely :)

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged

AAMMII...your sig is to die fr...SmileSmile...love it...was it created by you??...and who happens to b the most besharam...Abhay or phulwa or maybe...both??

why rnt u watching ETT??? not getting anyone to go with u??

Thanks, but the credit goes to Anu and if I remember correctly Gagan too. Remember when we won that besharam title, Anu made this specially for us? Sigh, good memories. So that suddenly came back to me and wanted to put it on at least for a little while. I didn't know much about sigs when she had made it, otherwise would have put it at that time itselfTongue :))

So actually we are the besharam ones...but cough..A and P as well coughTongueLOL

My Dad was supposed to bring us tomorrow night, since I have class in the morning but he's busy so wont go probablyOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameres

mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Actually jst in the first week it has collected 1oo cr...so its already a hit...Smile...but yeah i am sure it wil pick up again...

Do u people have single screen halls...i doubt it mst b all mutiplexes rite??

beebutterfly

mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Oh yes yes...ofcourse nw i remember...Anu had made it...she will b happy to see it as your sig...Smile...but where is she??

The farah khan starrer movie ..Shirin frhad ki nikal pari released today...seems to b a fun film...

never mind i am sure he will take u some other time...is he a Salman Khan fan??

beebutterfly

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged

Actually jst in the first week it has collected 1oo cr...so its already a hit...Smile...but yeah i am sure it wil pick up again...

Do u people have single screen halls...i doubt it mst b all mutiplexes rite??

Yup, heard that. He's breaking records again :)

Actually, we don't have that many halls but they are all multiplexes though I doubt they are as big as what you've got in India. Maximum of 3 halls in one :)
beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged

Oh yes yes...ofcourse nw i remember...Anu had made it...she will b happy to see it as your sig...Smile...but where is she??

The farah khan starrer movie ..Shirin frhad ki nikal pari released today...seems to b a fun film...

never mind i am sure he will take u some other time...is he a Salman Khan fan??

You think she isn't coming maybe?Ouch

Yes, that really looks funny. Guess will try to watch that one if I have timeLOL

Oh! He's like hard to please...doesn't like any actor in particular. What bothers him are the unreal fights in Indian movies, so he's always grumbling about them. He prefers his western movies and actors. Going for a movie with him is actually a chore..since when you are out of the hall, you can expect him to say: That was what you wanted to watch? He does that every time TongueLOL

Ameres

mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
AAre we also have at the mst 4 or 5 halls...and all this has started in the last 10 yrs or so...before that...it was only single screen halls...

have u ever visited india??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

beebutterflytiny15

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged

AAre we also have at the mst 4 or 5 halls...and all this has started in the last 10 yrs or so...before that...it was only single screen halls...

have u ever visited india??

Same! Quite recent that all of them turned into multiplexes :)

Nopes. Hope to someday...then pakka coming to meet youTongue :)

Ameres

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phulwa Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index