Phulwa

India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

PhAb/JayGun Shelter|BarshonSiMeheki,TeriMeriKahani (Page 10)

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

cough...sure ** will so smart as to make best use of resources and provide the max pl...profit to the company..cough ROFLROFL

I know, it depends on which people also. There are some I feel comfy with and don't mind mingling but most of the time, like to be on my own tooTongue
Oh, then will really really miss youOuch
Sigh, but it's okay, you go and have a great time, we both will wait for you to come back :)

@Title- Well, I liked it immensely so...yup, we can always have a little vote :)

See, I knew there was something going on..cough, now keep that pic away and leave **m alone *hmph*..but okay, since you were staring at the pic first..will let you go and have nice dreams..coughROFLROFL

Yes, guess we should go :)

Goodnight and S on **d with h**d in h*ir giving sm*ldering look dreams ROFL

Catch you tomorrow. Goodnight and sparkling happy dreams my AnuHug

Yeah, some people you have to bear and its hard to be nice around them but karna padta hai to escape mom and dads glares. LOL
You guys better do stick around! Definitely will be missing you more sigh. But I will be gone for just 4-5 days not much, will be back even before you know it. Give me a warm welcome when I come! Tongue

Hahaha thank you for being so mahaan! *happily grabs the pic and runs to **d to hide it under p*ll*w* ROFLROFL

Ah! Thank you for such nice dreams, won't feel like waking up after that. BlushingROFL

Goodnight and cough p*nn*ng d*wn while observing dreams!ROFLROFL

Thanks for dropping in despite not being well, you are a gem. Take good care and get well soon. Goodnight and soothing beautiful dreams munchkin! Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beebutterfly

Reenatyzed IF-Addictz
Reenatyzed
Reenatyzed

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
we went for eid shopping today
really happy mom bought so many jewlerries for me
whats ur plan ami and anu?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameresbeebutterflytiny15

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 12:15am | IP Logged
AAANNNUUU !!! :))

Good Morning! :D

Okay, so I hope you are not closing your eyes again every time you are waking up to keep the dream going..cough ROFL

You wont be here after Eid right?..sigh, suddenly 4-5 days sounds like ages but you are right, hopefully, it'll go by fast and we'll see you again in no time at all.  :))
You better not miss us, and enjoy that time. And what do you mean warm? We'll give you such a bear hug that you'll chokeTongue

Hope you are in a bright mood today and have a terrific Sunday. Catch you later! :))

Ameres

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 55shobha

Nice! So got all you needed or does it require more trips?Tongue
Glad for you too, I'm sure you'll sparkle with those on and look beautiful! :)

No plans. All shopping that I could handle has been done so now leaving it to others to complete it for meTongue

Have a nice day. Catch you soon! :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AmeresReenatyzed

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

AAANNNUUU !!! :))

Good Morning! :D

Okay, so I hope you are not closing your eyes again every time you are waking up to keep the dream going..cough ROFL

You wont be here after Eid right?..sigh, suddenly 4-5 days sounds like ages but you are right, hopefully, it'll go by fast and we'll see you again in no time at all.  :))
You better not miss us, and enjoy that time. And what do you mean warm? We'll give you such a bear hug that you'll chokeTongue

Hope you are in a bright mood today and have a terrific Sunday. Catch you later! :))

AAAMMMIII !!! :)) 

Guess its good afternoon again. Tongue
How are you feeling today? Hope much much better and the headache is all gone and never comes back. :)

Hahaha meanie! I actually was doing that because I didn't feel like waking up, being super lazy today. LOL

Um yeah, will drop in a line before going. Sorry thats not in my control, honestly for the first time didn't feel like going anywhere so yes I'll be missing you guys and this place terribly. Aw, thank you. Eagerly looking forward to that, want a bone crushing bear hug. Twisted. TongueROFL

Better thanks, have a fun day too and take care. See ya in the evening! :))

EDIT- Ammmiii !! Guess you are busy, hope everythings okay and you are just enjoying ice cream! Tongue
Miss you, hope we can meet tonight. :))

Edited by Ameres - 12 August 2012 at 9:50am

beebutterfly

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 2:03am | IP Logged

Oh goody! Sounds fun, I'm sure you will look beautiful in those. :)) 
Done with the dresses shopping? :P

Well done with my Eid shopping as of now, bought new shoes last night so that part also covered! Bus now I'm waiting for my haircut. Tongue

Reenatyzed

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 2:51am | IP Logged
hi anu!! i want 2 ask u one quesn related 2 pics!!
i'd seen many pics in the pic gallery which 4 once they r visible wen they were/r posted initially. but later on wen we want 2 see them again then sum r visible but sum've only squares left wid a msg that
1)"tiny pic pic is removed" or "no image by that name is found" or

2) theres a sq left in which top left side theres small sq wid a cross sign or

3) sumtimes i've seen written 1st or 2nd epi Caps but below them there r no pics or pics r sumthing difft like a flower, ppl or animals or animation!!ConfusedConfused
wat all this means & how it happens wen we post pic (bcoz i only copy paste it)!!!ConfusedConfused

Edited by tiny15 - 17 November 2012 at 10:02am
Reenatyzed IF-Addictz
Reenatyzed
Reenatyzed

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Oh goody! Sounds fun, I'm sure you will look beautiful in those. :)) 
Done with the dresses shopping? :P

Well done with my Eid shopping as of now, bought new shoes last night so that part also covered! Bus now I'm waiting for my haircut. Tongue
yes anu we bought jewlerry and cloths
and i love long hairs so i m ok with my current hair style

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Amerestiny15

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phulwa Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index