Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: tiny15

yeah i know!!😉😆u know in this TF tho both luked gud but chem was not as much gud  btn Jen & Ajay as its btn Sargun & Ajay!!😊

agree😊
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Dolly- Yup, Ajay and Jen do not share that bang on chemistry, the way JayGun shared. There was a definite spark in JayGun that can't be matched. But Ajay-Jen still looked decent enough together I believe. :) 
beebutterfly thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Ameres

AAAMMMIII !!! :)) 

Good afternoon. 😛

You know I don't do breakfast unless I'm holidaying. Anyways.

Oh again late? Why do I get a feeling its because of these posts? Classes are more important, you don't need to come here unnecessarily. Please don't get me wrong but I feel bad thinking that you always come to say hi and probably get late because of all that. Sorry agar bura laga. 
Now I hope you did some breakfast before rushing out. And please get some snacks to eat during the break, don't stay empty stomach for so long. Take care. :))

Thanks, but the quite opposite happened. Khair, nothing can be done as of now. Will just wait and see how things unfold. Hoping for good. 

Was staring at the dance pic of AN (A looks adorable☺️) and the song got stuck in my mind. I had always find it as a sweet song but now even that is sounding B...the lines 'mil jayaien is tarah do lahrien...' cough it paints quite a picture of the meeting **e is hoping to have. So cl*s* that...oh you get the drift.🤣

Hope you were on time and the classes were less torturous and you had fun. Yup later. Take care! :))

Ah! That was a good afternoon!😛

Yes, I know...I'm sorry.

No, there wasn't much traffic today so I got there faster than expected, not late after all. Oh! I didn't mind that. Even without logging in, I always end up doing things which make me rush, lol. But yes, next time I feel I'm going to be late because of a post, I wont come :)
Wasn't supposed to have any breaks between the classes today, but the second prof delayed by some minutes, so managed to grab a bite, thank you :)

Oh!
The day must not have been great for you. I really hope things work out too. It'll be alright, IA :)

Stop staring at him...that's reserved for me😳🤣
Yup, he did look adorable...but AAHH, cough I see your B mind was working too well..cough, yes it sounds like a such nice meeting..but the line that follows phir ho naa judaa...I hope **e meant only for a max of 10 mins cough...shutting up🤣

Thanks, classes were not bad. Okie, catch you later! :)
beebutterfly thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
UFF those avis look so good..Ajay..sigh☺️

Thanks Shobha for requesting and Saher for making them. They are great! :))

Glad you guys put it up, can keep staring at them😳
Ameres thumbnail
Originally posted by: beebutterfly

Ah! That was a good afternoon!😛

Yes, I know...I'm sorry.

No, there wasn't much traffic today so I got there faster than expected, not late after all. Oh! I didn't mind that. Even without logging in, I always end up doing things which make me rush, lol. But yes, next time I feel I'm going to be late because of a post, I wont come :)
Wasn't supposed to have any breaks between the classes today, but the second prof delayed by some minutes, so managed to grab a bite, thank you :)

Oh!
The day must not have been great for you. I really hope things work out too. It'll be alright, IA :)

Stop staring at him...that's reserved for me😳🤣
Yup, he did look adorable...but AAHH, cough I see your B mind was working too well..cough, yes it sounds like a such nice meeting..but the line that follows phir ho naa judaa...I hope **e meant only for a max of 10 mins cough...shutting up🤣

Thanks, classes were not bad. Okie, catch you later! :)

Err...why are you saying sorry? You didn't say anything wrong. Please don't be so formal with me it feels odd. :P 

I'm glad you were on time and had some snack. Goodie! :D

Nah, its fine. Final list of teachers and courses will come on Monday so hoping for the best. Thanks. :) 

Too bad you got late! My turn to ogle! 😛
The enthusiasm in the song showed that yes it might last for 10 mins cough esp after watching that t*ght f*rm h*g I'm sure the dams were broken and no holding back...cough esp **e would have responded more than before and...cough better shut up.🤣🤣

Yeah enjoy your dinner, later! :D
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
frnds i just saw TRPs of TMLS of sat & sun!!
tho colors is @no.2!! wish it goes down!!

Reality/Weekend Shows

TRP (This Week)

TRP (Last Week)

Ramayan

Dance Ke Superkids

-

Fear Files

Sat 3.0 (last week- 3.1)

Lakhon Mein Ek

-

Arjun

Sun (1.3) Sat (2.2)

Sun (0.9) sat (1.7)

Teri Meri Love Stories

Sun (1.0) 1.5 (sat)

Sun (0.7) Sat (1.0)

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa

Sun (5.3) Sat (3.3)

Sun (2.3) Sat (4.3)

Indian Idol

Fri (2.1)  Sat (2.1)

Fri (1.8) Sat (1.9)

Comedy Circus

Edited by tiny15 - 11 years ago
Ameres thumbnail
Thanks Dolly for sharing. Good to see this Sundays TF got higher ratings than last Sunday. Really hoping it works in favor of Ajay. :) 

AT about to finish...5 more to go! 😛
Ameres thumbnail
Made a VM on Akaash Neeti. Not really a VM the shortest thing I have ever made. Warning, the video quality and editing is pathetic and yes, it is sad. 

tiny15 thumbnail
@anu nice VM!! but this VMs name shud b Akash only as its more akash's feelings!!😆
tiny15 thumbnail
@anu i m again reminding u abt uploading sum  of the vid links which r either hav msg of termination or pvt or sum 've vidpe link which is not opening. bcoz u'd ased me 2 do. this weeken d i 4got so doing it now!! hope u r not minding!!😕
.vidpe links vids r
1)magic on sets of phulwa
2) tatoo on sets of phulwa
3) abhay attempts rape

and wid pvt msg or termination msgs r
1)TV9 segment- PhAb marriage promo shot (its not a promo but whole scene shoot) (also've termination msg)
2)TV9 seg- High Drama in phulwa- PhAb marriage (msg is abt termination)
3)sbs seg -phulwa in love wid shatru (msg abt being pvt)

i'd tried 2 find alt links of all these but cudn't but can u atleast upload vidpe vid links in ur youtube user A/C??😕

Edited by tiny15 - 11 years ago