Phulwa

PhAb/JayGun Shelter|BarshonSiMeheki,TeriMeriKahani - Page 105

Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: beebutterfly

AAANNNUUU !!! :))

Good Morning :))

Um...thank you for putting up with me last night. *hugs* :))

Did I tell you went to the library to buy uni books yesterday...and bought a little book to learn urdu along? 😛
Except stuck on the alphabets themselves because keep confusing them with Arabic ones ðŸ˜›

cough...have got microprocessor class today...but forgot to mention that the other day we talked about flags...and suddenly thought of a red flag in front of a charging bull cough...ok, shutting up😛🤣🤣

Okie, will go check out the TMLS forum before going. :))

Have the best day ahead. Catch you in the evening, beautiful duckling!😛 :))

AAAMMMIII !!! :)) 

Yeah morning already, didn't feel like I slept at all..eh stupid head. lol. 
Meh, just forget everything. Nothing happened. :))

@Urdu- Oh nice, yup the alphabets are pretty much the same thats why I can read Arabic not while knowing them really. ðŸ˜†
Goodluck for that, one more language you are gonna learn...wow. :D

Late class today or you just sneaking in lab again? Sorry don't mean to pry but you always have early class thats why... Okay chodo never mind. :) 
Red l*cy flag charging before the bull you mean? cough...can result in some dangerous pos... cough better shut up. ðŸ¤£

Alright, have a great day and fun lectures. Hope you are smiling now and come back in the best of moods. Take care! Catch you later. :))

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ameres thumbnail

Forgot this one😛

AAHH...cough, not eager to be crushed *innocent*...cough, but might reconsider if I find a h*nk under the **d...shutting up ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

cough...your scheming evil mind is back at work...yup, torture **m with some shopping, I bet knowing where it will be used will make **m extra patient..cough, maybe ** will book the whole shop so **u can trudge around in them...while **'s the only spectator..cough ðŸ¤£
selecting something sp*c*al together sounds innocently cough suddenly...and I can hear **u using that sweet s*d*ctive tone to convince **m to come along..shutting up.🤣🤣

Used to be good at drawing, so everyone assume I like it even if I don't...thought had gotten rid of it but kahan meri kismat? Yup, elder sisters have a tough time...especially, when the lil ones are spoilt brats who assumed  it's your duty to their work🤣

Yes, for the sake of pl...I mean humanity.. will give up on the s*p*rh*ro *pouts*...that would ensure normal *Gs also...AAHH, that's sounding cough..I meant they will be w*rn inside... shutting up🤣🤣
AAHH...cough, yup poor g**l, must have wished for extraordinary cough..but got extraordinary speed instead..cough ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Booking the whole shop sounds like a good idea will just show how much ** cares but...its scary at the same time. I mean lonely shop woh bhi cough linge...cough too much risk! cough shutting up and running.🤣🤣

@sisters- LOL! Agree on that part, I'm kind of a spoiled brat and I say its her fault! Why did she started doing my work? Na karti so I would have learnt my lesson but she always helped me out and even now is there to get me through so what I can do? *innocent shrug*🤣
But but now I do all my assignments my self, sadly because we are in two different fields warna would have asked for some help.🤣

AAHH! So s*p*r h*roes do wear s*p*r * Gs? Gosh that sounds cough and dangerous. Why is everything sounding so scary now?🤣
See going sl*w is the best option, too much speeding up things can be really bad. cough might even miss the target...cough better shut up.🤣🤣
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi anu!! thanx  4 the posts on Ajay's ckt on TMLS forum!!😊😊 

and yaar where r oders?? i mean apart from me, u, ami, mimi,shobha oders r not so regular!!😕😕sum of the phulwa gang did cum like mula, duray, kgmu ambzrk etc. but where r sidra, jia, saba, faria, gagan, jaya? & even maham only came once on these ATs.

i hope all cum back ASAP!!😊😊
Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
hi friends
i m still in ajay dream land
dolly today i tried to make sargun AT twice but every time electricity problem wasted my efforts😡
i will try again tommorrow after classes
Edited by 55shobha - 11 years ago
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: 55shobha

hi friends

i m still in ajay dream land
dolly today i tried to make sargun AT twice but every time electricity problem wasted my efforts😡
i will try again tommorrow after classes

thanx shobha!!u can do wenever u get the time!!😊😊

and yeah even i m still thinking of his TF tho there was not much chem. btn ajay & jen but they luked gud!!
after watching this TF i really missed Ajay & sargun more!!damn colors!!😡😡
beebutterfly thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Ameres

AAAMMMIII !!! :)) 

Yeah morning already, didn't feel like I slept at all..eh stupid head. lol. 
Meh, just forget everything. Nothing happened. :))

@Urdu- Oh nice, yup the alphabets are pretty much the same thats why I can read Arabic not while knowing them really. ðŸ˜†
Goodluck for that, one more language you are gonna learn...wow. :D

Late class today or you just sneaking in lab again? Sorry don't mean to pry but you always have early class thats why... Okay chodo never mind. :) 
Red l*cy flag charging before the bull you mean? cough...can result in some dangerous pos... cough better shut up. ðŸ¤£

Alright, have a great day and fun lectures. Hope you are smiling now and come back in the best of moods. Take care! Catch you later. :))

You didn't sleep well...must be because of that catastrophic night..I like it more when you say Good Afternoon😛

@Urdu- Yup, most of them are the same...but there are some alphabets which occur only in Urdu, like the Pe and Che, and the script is also more difficult than Arabic..so cant read it as easily😛
Thanks, but...you know how I am, l start something but there's no guarantee I'll finish, but hope I do this time😛😆

You are not prying...actually another group had to submit reports today, so my group's practical got pushed to later...that was why was being a lazybones this morning😛

AAHH,cough..yes, I guess so...or maybe red l*cy flag innocently standing but bull getting aro...I man enraged by the sight and charging to attack...yup, shutting up for good ðŸ¤£

Thank you :))
beebutterfly thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Ameres

Booking the whole shop sounds like a good idea will just show how much ** cares but...its scary at the same time. I mean lonely shop woh bhi cough linge...cough too much risk! cough shutting up and running.🤣🤣

@sisters- LOL! Agree on that part, I'm kind of a spoiled brat and I say its her fault! Why did she started doing my work? Na karti so I would have learnt my lesson but she always helped me out and even now is there to get me through so what I can do? *innocent shrug*🤣
But but now I do all my assignments my self, sadly because we are in two different fields warna would have asked for some help.🤣

AAHH! So s*p*r h*roes do wear s*p*r * Gs? Gosh that sounds cough and dangerous. Why is everything sounding so scary now?🤣
See going sl*w is the best option, too much speeding up things can be really bad. cough might even miss the target...cough better shut up.🤣🤣

This reminds me of a scene in a Marian Keyes book...the g*y brought **r to a special shop and **ey were the only *nes...but ** was really too B🤣🤣

@Sisters- Yes Meanie! Keep dumping the blame on others...but since I'm a little sis too, will hardly disagree over that.🤣...but no need to say I'm sure I was an angel compared to you and my lil sis, everyone must have been dying to help me😳🤣🤣
Me too always hoping could get some ideas for my assignments but alas! *sad look*🤣...Poor bacha...I don't doubt you would have asked, I can hear your sis sigh of relief from here.🤣🤣

cough, when writing that, had got the innocent thought that s*p*rh*ros weren't so good because some of them wear their *Gs over their clo...but later thought the same thing as you...ah! B minds...yup, scary.🤣🤣
AAHH..cough, can't take the risk of missing the target so sl*w it is...cough, maybe ** will be deliberately extra sl*w so *e have to beg to speed up...shutting up for good now🤣🤣

Edit-
Will go and grab a bite. Hope you had a great day and is smiling. Catch you later! :))
Edited by beebutterfly - 11 years ago
Ameres thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tiny15

hi anu!! thanx  4 the posts on Ajay's ckt on TMLS forum!!😊😊 

and yaar where r oders?? i mean apart from me, u, ami, mimi,shobha oders r not so regular!!😕😕sum of the phulwa gang did cum like mula, duray, kgmu ambzrk etc. but where r sidra, jia, saba, faria, gagan, jaya? & even maham only came once on these ATs.

i hope all cum back ASAP!!😊😊

Thank you for liking it. :) 

Hm, strange they always disappear together. Must be busy in work. Sidra said she will be regular after Eid but...don't know whats keeping her. Hope she drops in soon. 
Maham and Gagan are busy in other forums, they have moved on, like new shows...hate to say this but I don't think they will be coming in. Best to accept and...also try to move on. ðŸ˜Š
Ameres thumbnail

You didn't sleep well...must be because of that catastrophic night..I like it more when you say Good Afternoon😛

@Urdu- Yup, most of them are the same...but there are some alphabets which occur only in Urdu, like the Pe and Che, and the script is also more difficult than Arabic..so cant read it as easily😛
Thanks, but...you know how I am, l start something but there's no guarantee I'll finish, but hope I do this time😛😆

You are not prying...actually another group had to submit reports today, so my group's practical got pushed to later...that was why was being a lazybones this morning😛

AAHH,cough..yes, I guess so...or maybe red l*cy flag innocently standing but bull getting aro...I man enraged by the sight and charging to attack...yup, shutting up for good ðŸ¤£

Thank you :))

Arey no, just weird dreams that leave you restless. Then lo, Good Evening! ðŸ˜›

@Urdu- Yeah there are some alphabets which don't appear in Arabic. Lol seriously? Its just that I have always perceived you as someone who is very organized and finishes work, so who surprised to hear that. 😛
I'm sure you will be able to learn it once you put your mind to it. :) 

Oh okie, hope you had a good then. Managed to catch some B phrase during the lectures? ðŸ˜›

The bull seems to be too cough B cough. The innocent red l*c* flag has to be careful otherwise it might be taken by surprise and that can be...scary. shutting up.🤣

Great! IF is acting talli again. Gah. :|
Ameres thumbnail

This reminds me of a scene in a Marian Keyes book...the g*y brought **r to a special shop and **ey were the only *nes...but ** was really too B🤣🤣

@Sisters- Yes Meanie! Keep dumping the blame on others...but since I'm a little sis too, will hardly disagree over that.🤣...but no need to say I'm sure I was an angel compared to you and my lil sis, everyone must have been dying to help me😳🤣🤣
Me too always hoping could get some ideas for my assignments but alas! *sad look*🤣...Poor bacha...I don't doubt you would have asked, I can hear your sis sigh of relief from here.🤣🤣

cough, when writing that, had got the innocent thought that s*p*rh*ros weren't so good because some of them wear their *Gs over their clo...but later thought the same thing as you...ah! B minds...yup, scary.🤣🤣
AAHH..cough, can't take the risk of missing the target so sl*w it is...cough, maybe ** will be deliberately extra sl*w so *e have to beg to speed up...shutting up for good now🤣🤣

Edit-
Will go and grab a bite. Hope you had a great day and is smiling. Catch you later! :))

See all **n are like that so not taking any risk and not venturing into empty shops unless cough in m**d but no even then not. Prefer to be in my h**se. cough.🤣🤣

Yup I can imagine what an angel you were, the horns on the head were there by mistake no? ðŸ˜›ðŸ¤£
Meanie! I do so much work for her now that its all equal. Now I'm proving to be the best lil sis. She even gave me a 'worlds greatest sister' mug. So there!🤣

You innocent thought seems not so innocent. Where did this so called innocent came from? If they wear *Gs over their clo...what does that mean? I'm sure there must be an interesting reason behind it. Share now! ðŸ˜›ðŸ¤£
What?! AAHHH!! Gosh! That would be so cough B on their part. Meanies! But please for the f***t time go extra sl*w and g*ntl*. cough better shut up.🤣🤣

Alright, hope you are enjoying your dinner. Will go too now. :) 

IF is acting really bad, its taking ages to open a page and post a comment.