Phulwa

PhAb/JayGun Shelter|BarshonSiMeheki,TeriMeriKahani - Page 92

Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: mimi_s

So in that scene...J is lying next to A...but is thinking abt K...and from the look of it...A is aware of that ...and hence hesitates...

In that scene as shown in the precap video when A's hand moves towards her she turns more to her side, her back to him thats why he stops. GRR! I'm so hating this wait and promo is making difficult. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mimi_s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
OK time fr me to hit the bed...😊

Realy hope to catch the TF toorrow...as everyone is a JDJ fan,,,,,,,😕

Goodnite and sweetdreams...😊
Ameres thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: beebutterfly

Yup, they sound so much nicer..no nice isn't the word...just good and very cough..shutting up🤣...AAHH, cough yes hope so...in case **s turn out to be soft, that would help..not to mention the rough tough attitude...shutting up too.🤣🤣

AAHH, what did you remind me of...cough, that must be why is ** was tagged feathery str*k*r..not too bad after all...cough ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
cough...I can't remember the something else..but I can deduce what it is..shutting up for the final time🤣🤣

Yes a m**ly attitude is more important, that makes a big difference and brings out the real cough emotions during cough...shutting up.🤣🤣
You can deduce? What are you thinking? Tell tell! ðŸ˜›
I was remembering cough the name I read 'feather l*te' on a b*ll**n box cough do you think they are made for feathery str*k**s? And if they are so l**ht then do they give more pl...cough better shut up now.🤣🤣
mimi_s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ameres

In that scene as shown in the precap video when A's hand moves towards her she turns more to her side, her back to him thats why he stops. GRR! I'm so hating this wait and promo is making difficult. 

Oh is it...i thought he stopped on his own...but if J turns her back to him...then...😡😡...PLS I hope I am able to watch tomorrow...
beebutterfly thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Neither do I but I'm loving the sound of it so please continue.🤣
Yes I can see the eagerness too generously flowing in this case.🤣  Yup no doubt with time all other rasams will be left out and will reach directly to the last and most important rasam cough which will over shadow...cough time to shut up.🤣🤣

What happened? Tummy ache again? 
Its okay, if you wanna go and lie down please don't hesitate. Take care of yourself. 

Should have known not to expect help from you🤣...cough, so after the muffling, will release m**th so it can run on sh**lder...okay, really shutting up now🤣🤣
Meanie!..I'm not...was just eager to switch *ff the lights *innocent*🤣🤣
AAHH...cough, the big shadow will cause scorching from pl...I mean protect from the burning sun..shutting up ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£  

Yes, it's bothering from this evening and it's just gets difficult...khair, nothing important. 
Ameres thumbnail
Mimi- The video link provided by Ami is more clear you can watch it there that Jen kind of moves away when A's hand approaches her. And you can see the hurt expression on A's face. 

I really hope we all get to watch it. My channel has some audio problem really hope it stays okay and Mimi kal try getting the remote. At least for one day! ðŸ˜›

You going? Okie goodnight and sugar dreams! Catch you tomorrow! ðŸ¤—
Ameres thumbnail

Should have known not to expect help from you🤣...cough, so after the muffling, will release m**th so it can run on sh**lder...okay, really shutting up now🤣🤣
Meanie!..I'm not...was just eager to switch *ff the lights *innocent*🤣🤣
AAHH...cough, the big shadow will cause scorching from pl...I mean protect from the burning sun..shutting up ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£  

Yes, it's bothering from this evening and it's just gets difficult...khair, nothing important. 

AAHH! Wasn't expecting you to continue real mein but thanks cough sounds so...*cough&blush* cough does **s m**th run on **r shoulder or the opposite? Assuming **s m**th runs on **r sh**lder ** gives a light b*te making **r wince slightly before ** makes **r m**n. Is it so? Just asking to get a better image.🤣🤣

Yes, eager to switch ** the l**hts and get tucked in **d cough and be read a **d time story right my lil bacha? So innocent demands.🤣🤣
Burning sun? After moon sun makes an entry? What an astronomical love story.🤣

What nothing important? Health is important, now waise hi its almost one here so if you are still not feeling well I say go and get some rest. Please take care of yourself yaar. 
beebutterfly thumbnail

Yes, I know but I like hearing it often.🤣
Okay that was me being not so modest lol, glad you find it okay I didn't even remember to increase the volume. ðŸ˜†

I know! It seems like A brought her there and will let her go. Please just show Jen realizing that she actually loves A now and go back to him. First love don't mean true love or the one that stay forever...sometimes you do fall in love again. 
And what is love anyway! Just an overrated emotion, an attachment you develop over a period of time so J better have become attached and feel something for A. ðŸ˜³

Then I have to remember not to say it *evil meanie*..Kidding!🤣
You don't need to be modest...since wont let you be anyway😛

Agree! It's just all romantic nonsense of first love remaining forever...though maybe it mustn't be easy to love someone and marry somebody else...which is it is better to think a bit before falling in love...but that's going off topic.
Exactly! After staying with A for so long, you would really expect her to develop feelings for him. Having that person love you should make it even easier...not to mention when the one you loved is already married :/
beebutterfly thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mimi_s

OK time fr me to hit the bed...😊

Realy hope to catch the TF toorrow...as everyone is a JDJ fan,,,,,,,😕

Goodnite and sweetdreams...😊

Ah, you are gone already. Was slow

Hope you can too...I should probably put a reminder myself😛

Goodnight and beautiful dreams Mimi🤗
Ameres thumbnail

Then I have to remember not to say it *evil meanie*..Kidding!🤣
You don't need to be modest...since wont let you be anyway😛

Agree! It's just all romantic nonsense of first love remaining forever...though maybe it mustn't be easy to love someone and marry somebody else...which is it is better to think a bit before falling in love...but that's going off topic.
Exactly! After staying with A for so long, you would really expect her to develop feelings for him. Having that person love you should make it even easier...not to mention when the one you loved is already married :/

Meanie! Can expect that from you. Okay will be all humble next time. ðŸ˜†

True, besides does teenage love even count as love? I mean one is not mature enough to understand and fall in love at that point so...how can one be sure about it. And yeah moving on is not easy but you don't have a choice at times and you just have to inorder to live. 
Yup, if your partner loves you that makes it easier I guess...at least if they care about you thats good and should help you develop feelings for them. 
Khair, all we can do now is wait... stupid wait! :|