Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

beebutterfly thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Ameres

I hope so! And they better show us something! It seems they are happy together so we want proof of that happiness.🤣

I know, I would hate it if they show that even if they are married she can walk out when she likes. 
Did anyone watched todays TF? I missed the end but it seems like the girl chose her first love. ;(

cough..yes, to make the story credible they have to show a proper *R...if not..a flash back would help in convincing us...shutting up.🤣🤣

Yes, that doesn't make sense. At least give a good message...which this certainly is not.
I didn't watch. Again! That doesn't spell good news..please let the second one be different. They wouldn't do two TFs with the same type of story, would they? *hopeful*
Edited by beebutterfly - 11 years ago
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: beebutterfly

cough..yes, to make the story credible they have to show a proper *R...if not..a flash back would help in convincing us...shutting up.🤣🤣

Yes, that doesn't make sense. At least give a good message...which this certainly is not.
I didn't watch. Again! That doesn't spell good news..please let the second one be different. They wouldn't do two TFs with the same type of story, would they? *hopeful*

Exactly! If not a FB then cough a suggestive second time would also do cough...Let him be a little more demanding and do more then cough...shutting up too.🤣🤣

I really hope you are right and the TF turns out to be good and different with a positive message. 
beebutterfly thumbnail
Mimi-

Found a link of the promo! :)

Edit-
Guess that's a different one because there's no mention of fifteen years here :S
Edited by beebutterfly - 11 years ago
Ameres thumbnail
Dolly- Even I hope I'm wrong and they give a good positive message through this. First love is not necessarily the one that stays forever, sometimes life gives you second chances. They can show that. 

Sigh...its all speculation as of now. Hoping for the best. 
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

i saw the promo!!i watched it on TV after my bro went 2 sleep!!😊😊it luks gud & i m hoping 4 a rite & happy ending 4 ajay's ckt!!😊😊

i hope Jen's ckt goes back 2 ajay's ckt!!atleast it"ll give a +ve msg like in HDDCS & dhakdan!! and only bcoz of this reason i liked these 2 movies more!!😊
Ameres thumbnail

Originally posted by: beebutterfly

Mimi-

Found a link of the promo! :)

Edit-
Guess that's a different one because there's no mention of fifteen years here :S

Thanks for this, this was the precap portion. Had missed it. :) 
Darn! It seems like yahan bhi A doesn't get to do...why!! Gah. 😳

Yes there is another promo too, hoping someone uploads its video too. 
mimi_s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well if J is sleeping and A smiling...then to mst b cause the deed is already ...done...😉

Yeah Kat looks pretty...i find her to b OK types...some of the dialogues r really funny...and the action scenes of Kat...(dont know if she did it herself) was good...u dont gt to see heroines doing such scenes everyday...😊
beebutterfly thumbnail

Exactly! If not a FB then cough a suggestive second time would also do cough...Let him be a little more demanding and do more then cough...shutting up too.🤣🤣

I really hope you are right and the TF turns out to be good and different with a positive message. 

AAHH...cough, yes, second time par ** has to be b*lder...and cough, go about it with prior knowledge of the territory to be e*plored..cough ...and add some variety to show **s assurance and dazzle *s..I mean **r...shutting up for good 🤣🤣

Yup, we can only hope at this point. Guess we'll know tomorrow. Sigh.

beebutterfly thumbnail

Thanks for this, this was the precap portion. Had missed it. :) 
Darn! It seems like yahan bhi A doesn't get to do...why!! Gah. 😳

Yes there is another promo too, hoping someone uploads its video too. 

Yes, that's the feeling I get too..**s h**d just hovers..and UGH! Why does he need to be the total good guy?:/

Ameres thumbnail

Originally posted by: mimi_s

Well if J is sleeping and A smiling...then to mst b cause the deed is already ...done...😉

Yeah Kat looks pretty...i find her to b OK types...some of the dialogues r really funny...and the action scenes of Kat...(dont know if she did it herself) was good...u dont gt to see heroines doing such scenes everyday...😊

Sorry Ami uploaded the precap video and guess we won't be getting any good scenes. Sigh, why does this happen always?! :/ 

I think they used a body double for Kat, don't think she does them herself.