Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mimi_s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
@ kidnap...remember all our fun talks regarding Ajay getting kidnapped by us...and how J reacts and awhat we teach him  and all that...u guys were writing some hilarious newspaper reports...it was all so funny...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Anu must have dozed off in her tiredness...
beebutterfly thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mimi_s

@ kidnap...remember all our fun talks regarding Ajay getting kidnapped by us...and how J reacts and awhat we teach him  and all that...u guys were writing some hilarious newspaper reports...it was all so funny...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Anu must have dozed off in her tiredness...

Yes! That was hilarious...A lost and his shirt found in the jungle and J had been looking for him. We kept sending her letters. Ah, best times!🀣

Sigh, maybe. Then hope she's getting a peaceful sleep and is safely tucked in. Miss her but she must be dead tired, so wont complain.
mimi_s thumbnail
The one good thing about my tan is that finally my teeth look whiter. At least my dentist will be happy...

OK this is what SRK has written on FB...OMG this man is jst sooo funny...I love his wit...love the things he writes and says...really shows that he has had a good education and a solid upbringing...😊
beebutterfly thumbnail
Originally posted by: mimi_s

The one good thing about my tan is that finally my teeth look whiter. At least my dentist will be happy...

OK this is what SRK has written on FB...OMG this man is jst sooo funny...I love his wit...love the things he writes and says...really shows that he has had a good education and a solid upbringing...😊

LOL! Yes, he can say the most funniest things...and he usually says it so seriously that you are caught off guard sometimes and can only laughπŸ˜†

Love those things about him  too. You can always expect him to talk intelligent. :)

I hope he has at least one scene where he's running in the yash raj movieπŸ˜›
beebutterfly thumbnail
MIMIII!!

Check A's FB page. He changed both his cover and profile pic and is looking awesome. Ah! Stubble!☺️
mimi_s thumbnail
yeah love the way he runs ...and yes it has to b in a long coat...and in slow motion...πŸ˜ƒ

really Anu better come tomorrow...its only two of us today...πŸ˜•
beebutterfly thumbnail
AAANNNUUU!!!!πŸ€—

WELCOME BACK!πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
YELLOWWW!! πŸ€—

Ah! Its good to be back home. :)
Just arrived home, super tired flight was two hours delayed. Waiting is such a bummer. Khair will go and quickly change. Missed you guys and my lappy! So good to finally use it again. πŸ˜›
beebutterfly thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ameres

YELLOWWW!! πŸ€—

Ah! Its good to be back home. :)
Just arrived home, super tired flight was two hours delayed. Waiting is such a bummer. Khair will go and quickly change. Missed you guys and my lappy! So good to finally use it again. πŸ˜›

Yes! So happy to have you back. Missed you!πŸ€—

Ah, poor bacha. Yup, you go and freshen up. Waiting :D
mimi_s thumbnail
Ajay and stubble together is jst...ufffπŸ˜ƒ
By the way why is J wearing that multicoloured dress???

Anu aagaye??πŸ˜ƒ