Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mimi_s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Actually jst in the first week it has collected 1oo cr...so its already a hit...😊...but yeah i am sure it wil pick up again...

Do u people have single screen halls...i doubt it mst b all mutiplexes rite??
mimi_s thumbnail
Oh yes yes...ofcourse nw i remember...Anu had made it...she will b happy to see it as your sig...😊...but where is she??

The farah khan starrer movie ..Shirin frhad ki nikal pari released today...seems to b a fun film...

never mind i am sure he will take u some other time...is he a Salman Khan fan??
beebutterfly thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mimi_s

Actually jst in the first week it has collected 1oo cr...so its already a hit...😊...but yeah i am sure it wil pick up again...

Do u people have single screen halls...i doubt it mst b all mutiplexes rite??

Yup, heard that. He's breaking records again :)

Actually, we don't have that many halls but they are all multiplexes though I doubt they are as big as what you've got in India. Maximum of 3 halls in one :)
beebutterfly thumbnail

Oh yes yes...ofcourse nw i remember...Anu had made it...she will b happy to see it as your sig...😊...but where is she??

The farah khan starrer movie ..Shirin frhad ki nikal pari released today...seems to b a fun film...

never mind i am sure he will take u some other time...is he a Salman Khan fan??

You think she isn't coming maybe?

Yes, that really looks funny. Guess will try to watch that one if I have timeπŸ˜†

Oh! He's like hard to please...doesn't like any actor in particular. What bothers him are the unreal fights in Indian movies, so he's always grumbling about them. He prefers his western movies and actors. Going for a movie with him is actually a chore..since when you are out of the hall, you can expect him to say: That was what you wanted to watch? He does that every time πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

mimi_s thumbnail
AAre we also have at the mst 4 or 5 halls...and all this has started in the last 10 yrs or so...before that...it was only single screen halls...

have u ever visited india??
beebutterfly thumbnail

AAre we also have at the mst 4 or 5 halls...and all this has started in the last 10 yrs or so...before that...it was only single screen halls...

have u ever visited india??

Same! Quite recent that all of them turned into multiplexes :)

Nopes. Hope to someday...then pakka coming to meet youπŸ˜› :)
mimi_s thumbnail
My dad also loves watching eng movies...specially those action movies...and I keep telling him that those r jst too absurd with aliens and what nt dropping from sky all the time...but he does watch hindi movies also...

When was Anu supposed to land??? Most of the airports r far from the main city so even after landing might take time to reach home...
mimi_s thumbnail
Ami...stop lyingπŸ˜›...if u land up in India u will nt some to meet me but will rush to meet SRK and a guy called Ajay Chaudhury...πŸ˜‰
beebutterfly thumbnail

My dad also loves watching eng movies...specially those action movies...and I keep telling him that those r jst too absurd with aliens and what nt dropping from sky all the time...but he does watch hindi movies also...

When was Anu supposed to land??? Most of the airports r far from the main city so even after landing might take time to reach home...

Lol, yes some of those movies are really absurd. My Dad watched hindi movies too...sometimes I think he only says that to be meanπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

I thought she said she would be here tonight..so that must mean she must have already landed. Maybe too tired to drop here. I hope that's what it is...really wish she would come though:(

AAANNNUUU!!!

See, we already crossed the 100 pages mark as you said. Now please come.
beebutterfly thumbnail

Ami...stop lyingπŸ˜›...if u land up in India u will nt some to meet me but will rush to meet SRK and a guy called Ajay Chaudhury...πŸ˜‰

Arey, why would I lie?πŸ˜› Would be more interested in seeing you than any actor...because I dont know them..in the correct sense of the word and neither do they know me, whereas you are my friend hence way more important.πŸ˜› :)

Edit-
Though wouldn't mind meeting Ajay..cough, might want to kidnap himπŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Edited by beebutterfly - 11 years ago