Phulwa

PhAb/JayGun Shelter|BarshonSiMeheki,TeriMeriKahani - Page 74

beebutterfly thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: mimi_s

Shit...i deleted a post...😑

@ humsafar...there should b a little more romance isnt it??? like after the boys father dies she is comforting him...couldnt believe that the guy doesnt turn and hug her tight...had it been a indian serial then to pakka hugging and crying...😊

And the college guy...is it a traingle??

Lol...I guess they are a little different from Indian shows. Subtle hints used more than obvious and lengthy display of affection...and the pace is usually fast, so it's concentrated more on the story..than particular moments. The rest you have to imagine..and I do that a lotπŸ˜› 

You saw that bit? Yes, was hoping he would hug her too.πŸ˜†

Not exactly a triangle with the college guy... more with the cousin of the main character who loves him. The college guy is actually helping in breaking apart the two main characters...for his own motives.

Edit-
Okay, I realized how it sounded..so before I can be grilled, will clear that. By 'rest' I mean the continuation of the cute sweet bits, not the cough ones.🀣
Edited by beebutterfly - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

beebutterfly thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mimi_s

cont with humsafar...didnt like the boys mother...

the girl has lovely hair...and the guy is also good...but he needs to b a bit more daring...πŸ˜‰

Not many epis in it, so will be finished soon if I get time to watch :)

Liked the boy's mom...until recentlyπŸ˜›

I bet he's more daring but they don't show us..coughπŸ˜›πŸ€£

Okie, catch you tomorrow. Sleep tight. Goodnight and sugar dreamsπŸ€—
beebutterfly thumbnail
ANU-

Hope everything's fine...feels really weird not to hear from you.
Miss you ;((

Please take good care of yourself there. Stay safe and happy. Catch you soon hopefully :)

Okay, now I'm sounding weird talking to myself...so will shut up.πŸ˜†

Goodnight and beautiful dreamsπŸ€—
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
AAAMMMIII !!! :))

I missed you too three four...hundred! πŸ€—

I'm good nothing to worry, just extremely busy and honestly zero time to sit and relax. Even right now mushkil se got time to come online. Really tired just wanna flop down on bed and its so late even here so not giving reply to the earlier posts, sorry. Pakka as soon as I get time will get back on those interesting topics. πŸ˜›

@Notebook- Meanie! But know what?...cough did notice a few things...guess will notedown after all...cough shutting up. 🀣

Sigh...feels weird too not coming here, keep thinking about you guys and miss you a LOT!
Guess tomorrow is gonna be same too...hoping we can meet up soon. :))

Take good care of yourself and be good, hope you are having peaceful sleep right now and have a great day tomorrow.
Keep smiling, lub ya see ya sooon! πŸ€—

EDIT- Now that I'm here don't feel like going. :P
Really want to comment on the mistaken identity iof guard-cum-p*l*c* o**ic*r-cum...shutting up.🀣
If only I wasn't so physically and mentally exhausted would have said more but got to go now. Really hoping to come here sooon. Miss you guys, toodles! *hugs* :))
Edited by Ameres - 11 years ago
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi is any1  here??πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
sidra, jaya, jia, saba, faria where r u??πŸ˜•
sidra wen"ll ur IF prob get solved??
anu, ami,mimi, shobha  u've also bcum busy.
yaar visit both ATs & forum 2  increase its acticity!!
Duray thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am here, i am back guys...
itna dino bad IF par wapsi .actually me apna exams aur study me busy the ais liye sab chouth gaya koi mada karaga meri k ajay sargun ke koi news k bara me ...
Duray thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Tiny15 how are u?
I miss u soo much , all my phulwa forums friends i miss u guys Ameer miss u too dear
beebutterfly thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ameres

AAAMMMIII !!! :))

I missed you too three four...hundred! πŸ€—

I'm good nothing to worry, just extremely busy and honestly zero time to sit and relax. Even right now mushkil se got time to come online. Really tired just wanna flop down on bed and its so late even here so not giving reply to the earlier posts, sorry. Pakka as soon as I get time will get back on those interesting topics. πŸ˜›

@Notebook- Meanie! But know what?...cough did notice a few things...guess will notedown after all...cough shutting up. 🀣

Sigh...feels weird too not coming here, keep thinking about you guys and miss you a LOT!
Guess tomorrow is gonna be same too...hoping we can meet up soon. :))

Take good care of yourself and be good, hope you are having peaceful sleep right now and have a great day tomorrow.
Keep smiling, lub ya see ya sooon! πŸ€—

EDIT- Now that I'm here don't feel like going. :P
Really want to comment on the mistaken identity iof guard-cum-p*l*c* o**ic*r-cum...shutting up.🀣
If only I wasn't so physically and mentally exhausted would have said more but got to go now. Really hoping to come here sooon. Miss you guys, toodles! *hugs* :))

AAANNNUUU !!!πŸ€—πŸ€—

Yup, you were up really late...hope you are having loads of fun and it's the good, satisfied kind of tired.πŸ˜› Just sooo sooo glad to hear from you again. Sigh, missed you! :))
@Posts- Arey, forget those...just happy you dropped in :D

@Notebook- Ah!That's the best news so far...yes note it down quickly, I don't trust your bed memory. There better not be anything missing *hard glare*🀣🀣

You are going to be back soon. Yay! *big smile*, so dont miss us and enjoy those moments to the fullest...keep smiling, we'll wait like good bachas to have you back. πŸ˜› :))

Aww, if I was here at the moment, would not wanted you to go tooπŸ˜›
Evil Meanie! Yes, shuddup🀣...cough, it doesn't help that **'s actually here right now...better not go in front of **m, might get a stupid smile thinking of our convos and look like a weirdo...shutting up🀣🀣

Hope you are back soonest too. Take care. Lub ya! *hugs&kisses* :D

Edit-
I guess I better explain about the mistake...warna will be tortured further...cough,  ** had been wearing another un*f*rm for training, and someone mentioned that the camp ** was in, the g*ys usually became c*ast g*ards, so was quick to deduce ** was one too..(why are my deductions never correct? *pouts*)...but heard *y Dad asking **m about work on Eid..and ** also came in **s actual un*f*rm some days back...so that's when realized..that ** was NOT a c*ast g*ard *sighs at tube lightness*..shutting up. Now let me go *runs and hides* πŸ€£πŸ€£
Edited by beebutterfly - 11 years ago
beebutterfly thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Duray

itna dino bad IF par wapsi .actually me apna exams aur study me busy the ais liye sab chouth gaya koi mada karaga meri k ajay sargun ke koi news k bara me ...

Hi Duray! Welcome backπŸ˜ƒ

Yes, long time since have seen you. Hope your exams went well. 

Ajay is doing a new telefilm and it will air this Saturday...Sargun is also doing one, but don't know when that will air. 

We created an Ajay AT on the telefilm forum, so you can drop there too if you want :)

Here's the link
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Duray

hi duray!!😊😊welcum back!!πŸ€—
Ajay is doing a telefilm on Star Plus which is cuming this sat or sun but most probly sat. sargun is also doing but don't know wen it"ll cum??πŸ˜•i think this much has also told 2 u by ami!!😊😊
and i'd also sent u a PM abt it plz check ur PM box!!