Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

beebutterfly thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: mimi_s

yeah stubble makes a man look 10 times hotter...wish Ajay had one in the TF...he jst looks too cleanshaven there...in all probability he will b a very good boy type of character...but still hoping fr some saduness...cause Ajay minus saduness...i really dont know how much i will like him...

u have already seen The dirty pic??? where in halll...so who went with u??πŸ˜‰

Goodnite dolly😊

Yup, hope so too. Knew you would feel like thatπŸ˜›...agree, A as a total good boy is not how we like him best...we need that saduness to drool over himπŸ˜›

Yes, I have..cough...AH, Meanie! Not in the hall, and stop shakking...no one was with me πŸ€£

But my turn to be evil...so why this sudden wish to see the dirty pic cough*lifts eyebrows*🀣
mimi_s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
U surely didnt go to the hall alone...someone must have been there with u ...so who was that??πŸ˜‰

Actually i always wanted to watch TDP...the film was well appreciated and Vidya balan had gt loads of awards...

I know i shouldnt crib...but showing so less of Ajay in the promo...i really cant take it...😑...if he is kept under wraps cause he is the surprise element...then i am happy...😊
Waise in the other promo...they dont even show the third guy...atleast ajay is shown...😊
beebutterfly thumbnail

U surely didnt go to the hall alone...someone must have been there with u ...so who was that??πŸ˜‰

Actually i always wanted to watch TDP...the film was well appreciated and Vidya balan had gt loads of awards...

I know i shouldnt crib...but showing so less of Ajay in the promo...i really cant take it...😑...if he is kept under wraps cause he is the surprise element...then i am happy...😊
Waise in the other promo...they dont even show the third guy...atleast ajay is shown...😊

Arey no, i didn't go to the hall, I watched on DVD...wouldn't have dared go watch that in the hall...much less with someone..cough🀣

I know! Was just pulling your legπŸ˜›

Yes, we hardly got a glimpse of him...and was waiting so much for it, that it was kind of a disappointment...sigh.
Now that's being positive..and I agree, K was hardly shown...so in comparison, it's actually good :)
waise...cough...you mean the character or A **ms*lf being kept under wraps?cough...shutting up🀣
mimi_s thumbnail
A **ms*lf being kept under wraps?

Sorry didnt gt it...πŸ˜•..Tubelite

Edited by mimi_s - 11 years ago
beebutterfly thumbnail

A **ms*lf being kept under wraps?

Sorry didnt gt it...πŸ˜•..Tubelite

I was saying A was being kept under wraps too well would mean we wont get to see anythingπŸ˜›πŸ˜†
mimi_s thumbnail
Ami...I know i have been behaving like a spoil sport fr the last two days...but feeling really sleepy...had woken up quite early today...πŸ˜•...pls dont gt angry..will go in awhile...
beebutterfly thumbnail

Ami...I know i have been behaving like a spoil sport fr the last two days...but feeling really sleepy...had woken up quite early today...πŸ˜•...pls dont gt angry..will go in awhile...

I'm not angry...I understand, you are tired. Will not keep you long here. You go and have that rest :)
mimi_s thumbnail

Shit...i deleted a post...😑

@ humsafar...there should b a little more romance isnt it??? like after the boys father dies she is comforting him...couldnt believe that the guy doesnt turn and hug her tight...had it been a indian serial then to pakka hugging and crying...😊

And the college guy...is it a traingle??
mimi_s thumbnail
cont with humsafar...didnt like the boys mother...
the girl has lovely hair...and the guy is also good...but he needs to b a bit more daring...πŸ˜‰
mimi_s thumbnail
Ami...goodnite...and sweetdreams...😊