Views

Users

Frequent Posters

beebutterfly thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
AAANNNUUU !!! :))

Good Morning! :D

Was getting late this morning so didn't turn on lappy to say Hi...but the prof isn't here yet so sneaked in the computer lab for a few secs. See I'm early! Yay!πŸ˜›

Have the brightest and most wonderful day ahead. Will see you soon hopefully. Take care and be all smiles.πŸ€—

Okie, going before I'm late in class..even when I'm early. That would be just typical of meπŸ˜›πŸ€£

Catch you soon. Muah! :))

Edit-
You didn't come today. You were probably weren't able to. Miss you ;((

Guess will see you on Friday itself now. Hope you are having the best time. Take care. :)
Edited by beebutterfly - 11 years ago
Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
hi guys i m back after eid celebrationsπŸ€—
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi shobha!! how r u??😊😊u must've enjoyed a lot!!😊😊waiting 4 Ajay's Telefilm & now also sargun's !!😊 Edited by tiny15 - 11 years ago
tiny15 thumbnail
an old article on Ajay in Times Of India!!

Love story with a twist

TNN Dec 6, 2011, 11.30AM IST
Tags:
  • Phulwa|
  • Ajay Chaudhury|
  • actor|
  • ACP Abhay
    (Ajay Chaudhury )

Ajay Chaudhury, the new khalnayak on the silver screen is garnering a lot of praise for his role as ACP Abhay Singh in the serial "Phulwa".

At a time when actors are playing chocolate boy roles, here is an actor who thinks different and is not afraid of making his presence felt on the small screen through a gray character.

beebutterfly thumbnail
    Hi Shobha. I see missed you again!

Hope you had lots of fun on Eid :)

Thanks for the article Dolly. True, his role was so different and fit him like a second skin. That's why we loved him.😳 :)
    tiny15 thumbnail
    hi ami!! i didn't see u earlier!!😊😊i agree his role is so difft from the oders. such roles r v.less on Indian soaps.
    and i agree wid him abt over the top romantic & mushy stories. they r not even my cup pf tea!!😊😊and thatswhy i don't like IPK type of love stories much. i can tolerate them 4 sum time period but afterwards i get saturated wid them unless theres story remains there or my fav. is in it!!😊
    mimi_s thumbnail
    Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
    Ami and Dolly...😊😊

Hm has the font of IF changed or something??? I am seeing everything very small...πŸ˜•
    beebutterfly thumbnail
    Originally posted by: mimi_s

Ami and Dolly...😊😊

Hm has the font of IF changed or something??? I am seeing everything very small...πŸ˜•

MIIIMIII :D

You came! :))

Um, I don't know. It looks normal to me but maybe i didn't notice how it was earlierπŸ˜›

You are seeing only IF like that or all other websites?
    mimi_s thumbnail
    Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
    One person has commented in Ajays AT in TMLS...Whos he??    I mean if u dont know him ...why bother??? why even comment?????πŸ˜•

how do I increase the size of the letters???? its so annoying...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
    beebutterfly thumbnail
    Originally posted by: mimi_s

One person has commented in Ajays AT in TMLS...Whos he??    I mean if u dont know him ...why bother??? why even comment?????πŸ˜•

how do I increase the size of the letters???? its so annoying...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Yes, I noticed that. Probably a fan of some other actor and just trying to make it look like Ajay isn't popular or something. If he/she really wanted to know who he was, there's always google. πŸ˜†

Um, okie, if you want, you could zoom the page of your browser but I don't know which one you are using. Just go to settings in your browser window and increase the zoom, that could work. :)