PhAb/JayGun Shelter|BarshonSiMeheki,TeriMeriKahani - Page 64

Posted: 11 years ago
Why is Dolly missing today??

OK our Salman's ETT released on 15th Aug and is supposed to  cross 100 crore mark tomorrow...like in 5 days??? Incredible...👏
Originally posted by mimi_s

so will u guys b all decked up from tomorrow morning?? I am sure lot of people drop in or u have to visit some people...wish i could see u guys amidst all the celebration...😊

Yup,...there'll be loads of people at my place in the morning then in afternoon, again will get to meet a lot of others. :))

Wish you could be here too. Would have been great :))
Originally posted by beebutterfly

Oh yeah! Not practical with the trip...guess you'll put it before going to bed😛...then the letter wil appear magically due to the dreams *runs before Anu catches*.🤣

Meanie! You wont tell me? Your own dear lil sis *throws body on bed and cries at fate*🤣

No kal time nahi tha aur aaj ka din bhi so busy, guess tomorrow or later depending on the schedule. WHAT?! Shuddup! No letter appearing because there are no dreams.ROFL

Okay fine will tell...IF there is a letter which won't be because I put flowery patterns not alphabetical ones. So there! TongueROFL
Originally posted by Ameres

Meanie! Always giving me all the credit for the B-ness.🤣

Yes our connection rules! ;)

AAHH! Good point, cough true...wonder what were the results in the real scene cough shutting up.🤣
Hope so...maybe the k*tch*n also...cough🤣

You deserve all the credit..since I'm the most innocent one here *sweet evil look*🤣

cough...probably good results...cough, ** looked quite confident while doing it..so must be good memories attached..shutting up too 🤣

AAHH, yes...no one would suspect **m of liking only things to l*e on there..little do they know🤣

so will u guys b all decked up from tomorrow morning?? I am sure lot of people drop in or u have to visit some people...wish i could see u guys amidst all the celebration...😊

I'm far from home so no such guests or celebration in my case but we will enjoy and celebrate in our own way! 😛

Wish the same...hoping one day we all can meet and perhaps celebrate some happy event together! :))

Why is Dolly missing today??

OK our Salman's ETT released on 15th Aug and is supposed to  cross 100 crore mark tomorrow...like in 5 days??? Incredible...👏

Found that strange too. She's usually here. Hope things are fine at her end.

Yes, that's amazing...was talking to my Dad about bringing us to see the movie earlier, don't know if he'll agree😛

So are you going to watch? :)
Originally posted by beebutterfly

You deserve all the credit..since I'm the most innocent one here *sweet evil look*🤣

cough...probably good results...cough, ** looked quite confident while doing it..so must be good memories attached..shutting up too 🤣

AAHH, yes...no one would suspect **m of liking only things to l*e on there..little do they know🤣

Yes you are the most innocent one and I'm the next president.ROFL

Yup, some fruitful results cough...hope the **d survived that jump and the storm that followed cough shutting up too!ROFL
Yes ** would be expecting the things to move and mo...cough I mean play I mean do games guess should shut up.ROFL
OK so much of HS talk from both of u...if there is some sweet romantic scene then do send me the link ...even i want to see whats it all abt...BUT no i can never like someone as much as Ajay..😃
Originally posted by Ameres

No kal time nahi tha aur aaj ka din bhi so busy, guess tomorrow or later depending on the schedule. WHAT?! Shuddup! No letter appearing because there are no dreams.🤣

Okay fine will tell...IF there is a letter which won't be because I put flowery patterns not alphabetical ones. So there! 😛🤣

Well whenever you do put it on, it'll turn beautiful so it does not matter :))
Ha! *evil* My turn to torture after last night...so how come you know there wont be any dreams when you are sleeping yet? Does that mean you've been having hard to have some, but unfortunately they didn't come *narrows eyes*🤣🤣

I know, put flowery ones too...but cough, some mysterious flower might make the shape of a particular alphabet...guess, will shut up before you kill me🤣🤣

OK so much of HS talk from both of u...if there is some sweet romantic scene then do send me the link ...even i want to see whats it all abt...BUT no i can never like someone as much as Ajay..😃

Even we don't like him as such we just watch for the story and make fun of random points. 😛
The guy is fine but definitely not as good as Ajay. He is cute but Ajay is...sadu A! ☺️